2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Red edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/uv37h
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/9jvcm

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/1XSNbJje

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!dssjSJ4R!EAwCogg9ZEkJvowDIg319A

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/qywnks.7z
ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=982623&postcount=315
exhentai.org/g/901812/76f7c10a34/
exhentai.org/g/960664/fda319ab99/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh that dudes making another game?

I hope its not another shitty MV mess like gold scientist was

>trail for RJ190115 finally comes out
>It's MV
>Doesn't run
>"This program does not correspond to your system"

Fuck.

Third for I love you guys

What is the fastest way to lose virginity in Vigin's Island? I want to unlock a scene but i need to lose virginity first but i have no idea on how to actually lose it.

Probably by fucking the beach pervert. The guide should say how to do it, but pretty much you just fuck about until the beach guy is fucking a girl in the bottom right exit of the town. Watch him do that a few times with all the beach girls and then he'll be there waiting to fuck you

So what game in the last 2 months is actually good?

Game?

Life

Really? I haven't had any luck at all with it, do you have a walkthrough?

teaser art

Well found out how to get the last scene, turns out you need engorged nipples. Was having trouble because I kept going into the last room without it since I didn't want it for the last scene. There's no alternate CG for this scene without so it's a necessity it seems. Annoyingly, the actual in-game scene ends before the cumshot and gaping anus despite it being present in the CG viewer.

Comments on the game, I'm annoyed by the fact there actually isn't a reason to take the gauge to 0 nor do large combos. Game just ends abruptly, it seems like there should be commentary of some sort from the Gods considering they appear for a moment, but nothing happens besides the game ending. You only ever need to do a large enough combo to break armor and H-scenes are then activated with a single trap into a monster. Made doing a capped combo really disappointing.

Don't plan on playing Dark Elf route since I don't like her look.

The red ones just lying on the ground? The large majority of those are pointless. The one in the clocktower is important though. The red circles are essentially just monsters with no H-scenes that do no damage.

It's so fucking stupid what game actually punishes you for doing combos. And I am really not into dicknipples. The concept is pretty fun, but the execution is atrocious.

I'm hoping for Sacrifice Maze to get translated

I was so excited by the tutorial, but then as I got further and further through the game I started coming to wonder why he even used this system for the game. It made traversal a pain in the ass when you had to keep going to different rooms to unlock H-scenes. I realize he just keeps porting the same system for all his games. Though I'm wondering if the first game he made with it has these problems too.

Though I guess I really shouldn't be expecting amazing puzzle gameplay from H-games. Lulu Farea was just a really amazing outlier for some reason. Like Lulu Farea was good enough to just be a legitimate standalone game. I have great hopes for the sequel, but will sadly be unable to play it well since it will likely not be translated for a long while. The translator for the first game has a policy against translating games less than a year old since it might hurt sales, but I made a point of buying the game due to its quality.

I'm considering buying Dungeon of Corruption as well on Mangagamer just because I want to support uncensored releases as well. Though I still have qualms with the game itself.

Do you know what LuluFarea author made another game last year? It's not a sequel though, and I don't read his blog so I dunno if he is making a sequel. I think it's being translated right now or something, not sure.

Yeah, it's an elf-raising game I think, nothing to do with puzzles or dungeons. He's working on Lulu Farea's sequel if you check his blog though it's been a long time cooking.

I thought that game did have tower dungeon, it was just more of an optional thing. Glad to hear he is making a sequel though.

Oh, guess I should check it out then if it does get translated.

I'm a bit worried about Lulu Farea 2, he hasn't updated his blog since 2016 and his last tweet is a retweet from February.

ded

Should anyone care, here's an unpacked version of Plot Armor u.nya.is/qywnks.7z

It's Cursed Armor lmao, that user was memeing by naming it Plot Armor

I can't believe that in 3 days, no one on the internet has leaked the Anthophobia 1.5 update yet. Is this the power of Patreon? How does he do it?

Virtual Reality.

what game

Pay for and leak it yourself user

>How does he do it?
Jews.

Thug Hero Party

Who the fuck chose this text, it's so bloody hard to read

oh nvm didn't see the window transparency option
still though, the tutorial is boring as hell

He's working on a translation, go support him!

This time, he's translating H-Scenes!

>check out what studioS has been up to the past years
>rehashing the same shitty fighting game over and over
>now making a kemono friends fighting game with no H

Sad.

You mean great.

Because only 10$ patreons has it. And it's way above average quality for standard H-game.
He has submitted it to Dlsite for review, but it's taking longer then expected.

I bought it off Kimochi way back and have a link which gives me download to 1.50 when it's out, but he's aiming to release 1.50 for kimochi buyers when dlsite has fully reviewed his game and updated his previous version.

Estimated time was a week or so. (or he said about 10 hours ago on ulmf.)

Man what the fuck is up with Arms Devicer's controls?

>Default message speed is slow as fuck
>You have to press W (and not Z) to display the full message
>D toggles the message window and you have to hold it instead of toggle
>2 different status screens (I can't see the difference...)
And what's up with the "Death from Above" instakill skill? Is this even a game if you get an autowin move from the start?

I get a virus warning from the .exe.

In the previous thread, someone said what Death from Above skill was added by the translator for people who don't want to actually play the game, if you care for gameplay, you can just not use it. I didn't play the game though, so no answers for other questions.

Oh. Well, that's surprisingly thoughtful from the translator's part

Minako

But user, no H.

>who don't want to actually play the game,
It standard rpg maker combat, it really gets tiresome after a while.

What's the deal with Kemono meme? I watched 1 episode and it looked both badly animated and quite boring.

>ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=982623&postcount=315
RJ139133 Virgin's Protection Magic Full TL
soonTM?
>TL started: 28th December 2015

>soonTM?
Did he finished playing Persona 5?

I also dropped it on the fist episode but ended up watching and enjoying it later. The show is pretty much carried by the sound team, but the character design and plot was also pretty gud. Also healing.

Supposedly, the first episode is the weakest.

nooo i dont want to give birth!!

I dropped it as well but continued it later out of sheer boredom. Trust me, it picks up.

>TFW remembering that doujin where the pregnant women gets NTR rape fucked so hard her baby dies due to the dick hitting it repeatedly.

anyone know where I can get a 100% save for Naked Order? i just wasted my time completing all 30 missions just to realize the requirements for the endings are completely different and I'm missing a ton of scenes too

bonus points if you have a save for each ending

> tfw remembering that doujin where the two engaged twin ninjas get impregnated against their will by an old fat druglord
> fast-forward to them cumming during birth while the kingpin himself delivers the babies

classic xration

Buhihihi, it's time for the public birthing show!

Can you just imagine how deranged we actually sound to the average population.

We are completely desensitized to it already. But just imagine your granny reading this shit.

That's fucked up mate.

It really isn't, this is pretty vanilla.

You're easily entertained, aren't you?

chaika

so how does that patreon thing for terrarium work?
can I just go for that 10$ tier list to buy the game then quit it?
will I have access to future updates with that tier if I only paid 10$ once?
is the patreon version uncensored?
I really like the game and I eould not mind showing some support so I was thinking about going for it two weeks from now when I get my paycheck.

>patreon
>terrarium
Is this h-games?

>terrarium
FUCK I meant anthrophobia

The fact that there are more fucked up things on the internets doesn't make this one any less fucked up.

>pic
This is most disgusting thing i have seen in a while.

Who?

What did the latest TL for Minako change? I thought it was fully translated the last time I played it some time ago.

Mother NTR route

>Last update: 2017/5/11-A few typo fixes
I uploaded it just to sate my and other user autism.

Ariadne on other hand had pretty major update.

Last revision 2017/1/17
-Battle sprite uncensor thanks to disco
-Tons of fixes thanks to Shayoko's documentations
-Many untranslated lines fixed thanks to keith3
-Arena bug crash fixed
-Sun Stone, Marathoner's Hair Ornament autostates restored (was removed for some reason)
-Some battle icons changed to use English versions
-High Healing description fixed
-Item/skill descriptions should no longer be clipped in the menu screen

You think those are fucked up and disgusting huh?

Take a look at this abomination and prepare to eat your words:
exhentai.org/g/901812/76f7c10a34/

(WARNING: Don't look at it before/while eating or masturbating.)

Nanaha winning
Right?

Fucking hope so.

But lets be honest. Those plebs probably won't vote for it because the art isn't good and they don't know about the good story.

>Tag: brain fuck
Literally fuck your brains out

>First page is lighthearted femdom with some normal looking people
>Triple dick quadruple shitting titty dick nipples everywhere by page 5
I don't even have a joke to make about this. This is just wrong.

>vote for my unfappable game with an epic story!

You better not be dissin my nigga, Q

*insert le thinking man's fetish le ntr always has good story argument here*

Now I'm not a bad person. If you find this pleasing in any way, shape or form, I think you should be killed HUMANELY. I don't think even you deserve a painful death, you should just be put down, just like a rabid dog you simply don't have control over your actions and life.

Delet this and then kys

Post the one where the girl sticks objects into her body and ends up filled with holes.

I warned you for a reason, you should have listened.

>not even a gff work
That shits tame yo, check this out instead
exhentai.org/g/960664/fda319ab99/

He is not me, I can't even open this shit. And not going to.

pls no my heart cant handle this

>He is not me
What? Why are you replying to me then? Are you high?

That reminds me.
Is VH translation back to 100% for now?

No.

Treasure Hunter was winning for some fucking reason

Better than the art of the game thats actually winning

Which game is winning?

It's

Wow what a pussy

Why does it feel so good to lose to dick?

So why don't you bois improve the bins when no noteworthy releases are happening? You could actually group the downloads to genres with proper links to dlsite and extend the dlsite script to the bins or some shit like that. You know, being productive and all that jazz. You could also scratch the bins completely and find something that allows editing anonymously, like wikis and shit.

>/hgg2D/
>productive
This is designated shitposting thread

>find something that allows editing anonymously, like wikis and shit.

I wouldn't trust any random person here with the ability to edit something that important whenever they want. Besides, originally the ghostbin had some sort of QC and didn't just add every game under the sun. Now every shitty MTL gets added because people stopped caring.

I would also welcome a bin browser, an application that parses corresponding dlsite images with tags and the download simialr to that one dlsite game manager from ulmf. Bonus points if the pastebin uri can get updated easily.
Well, wikis have owners that can easily revert hostile changes and users can just look through the history to get to a good point until the owner changes it. The problem is finding an hoster that doesn't kneel to dmca takedown notices. Something from russia probably.

I'm willing to take on this role. But in exchange I want NTR games to always be on top of every list.

I will treat all other genres with respect but I want every potential newcomer here to first see the list of NTR games before they see anything else.

That doesn't sound very respectful, everything should be equal.

The ultimate pleasure.

please tell me its not ntr