/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread A lovely girl edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 6/13/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4 on June 27th:
[YouTube] Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls - PS4 Announcement Trailer (embed)
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=3nmuPRtLsto

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=63293612
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chiaki

>mahiru still loves her deadbeat dad and even hesitates at the thought of leaving him

I wanted to see her survive in Hiyoko's stead. In my opinion, she would have been a better secondary investigator than Chiaki instead of just a 'nice girl'.

Ishi!

posting best girl!

I want Saihara to get a prostate exam from his good friends Amami and Shinguji!

Chiaki isn't great

MONACA~!!!

>tfw many of student council kids had some good designs but we'll never see them in action outside of a shittily tame slaughter scene

Happy couple!

bitch

Man, Miu's ass so flat. Why didn't we get a view of the front?

>kirumi
Wha~?

He's waving goodnight to you, /drg/!

tojo/oma makes 1000x more sense

Kirumi ~ Kill me

Who's more cancerous Oumafags or Saiharafags?

oma easily

Oumafags no doubt.

Oma x Presser is the only Oma ship that makes sense.

So Oma x Kaito?

Omafags for sure. Especially after the recent events.

Yo /drg/.
How goes shit?

Omafags.

So technically, Oma x Kirigiri x Junko x (Naegi if he died)?

How dare you Kuzu. Kirigiri and Junko shouldn't be compared to that twerp.

But user, the only thing that makes them even remotely comparable is a Presser, the Presser brings people together, if the Presser didn't exist, they wouldn't be compared, don't worry, aside from the Presser, they are incomparable otherwise.

Saved.

Hard at work... early shift sucks on 5 hours of sleep. And the only Kiri ship allowed is with Naegi and then me

is he like this because of monaka

.....What if Presser has a brother?

im Presser's brother, Hauler

Komaeda wouldn't remember Monaca though because memories.

Oh, I see, I know the feeling, I just came back from work myself funnily enough.
Also, you can share, right?

This but we can't ship him with anyone yet because of future game spoilers. Please understand.

I dunno if it's because of her, the simulation simulates the subject prior to whatever given time their mind was wiped, AKA before they joined HPA, so anything after that they wouldn't remember unless there was some tampering done.
So it must just be a habit of his.

> New part of the transcript is out
> It's going to be yet another of those threads
Meh.

user, DRAE was conceived AFTER this game.

Also, if you are interested in why he decided not to eat rice instead of toast, the reason is actually revealed in the artbook.

Apparently most Japanese view rice and I'm not sure what else Mahiru made for him, could be fish of some kind, rice and fish as a proper meal and toast as a snack. So, the artbook implies that Nagito doesn't eat as much as he should. IE. He could be starving himself to hasten up the dying process because of his terminal diseases.

Hiyo, /drg/. I knew he'd be called Kiyo.
It seems it's a new bread.
Koko!

Delet this.
Delet yourself.

>yet another one of those threads
Nani?

This is the most thought-out explanation, yes.
Nice one.

Ouma is Oma now in your English countries, you must comply.

so in other words Komaeda was always a dick

Okay, Hiko!

this artist has a ton of hoshi stuff btw

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=63293612

Make one guess.

This.

>Hiko
But he was never called that.
I am talking canon, and Oma is canon in your English countries, you must comply.

Pretty much.

Thanks user.

Hmm...... shitposting?

You want me to SHARE my beloved? You have some nerve. No chance.

No one tells me what to do! Actually it's not like I ever called Souda 'Soda' or Sakura Oogami 'Ogami' anyway, so yeah. On that note Kiyo makes me laugh really sadly because Korekiyo is a much cooler name.

> Hmm...... shitposting?
Yes.

Kirianon, do not worry, everyone self-inserts in a very embarrassing fashion in their head with their beloved dangan-character! You don't have to share her with anyone.

Who is the gayest mainline DR character and why is is Oma?

He will always be Ouma to me. I don't call Souda Soda or Touko Toko.

The name is Oma or 王馬 you dumb weeb

Sharing is caring.

Fuck. You're right.

But he is an odd case because in the opening he was Ouma and in the game he is Oma, it's like they are acknowledging the fact.
He Nishishi's into the Boy Starfishishi.

Komaeda is more gay than Oma, user.

>even though it was an aborted love confession, he used ashiteru in his final FTE
>in the drama cd he says something like 'i love you and that you let me talk to you in a normal way'
>more teasing from sideline materials
>"i'm glad you allowed our eyes to meet, you really are a kind person!"

mmmm no

"my eventual tulpa oma" just doesn't have the same ring to it

Is the う silent?

If you're not speaking with a Japanese accent yes basically.

Komaeda and Tenko are gayer. Ouma's a filthy bislut.

Soda fag is a confirmed scat/fart fetishist
Hoshi fag is a confirmed mentally unstable literal retard/autist
Oma fag is confirmed depressed/mentally unstable
What else to we have do we know about the avatar fags that I don't know yet

No, the u makes o longer and becomes ō but english speakers usually can't tellt eh two apart.
That's why they're usually dropped out.

Honestly what bothers me more is that nicknames and the like sort of detract from things like how most of the cast calling Gonta by his first name won't be seen as anything unusual now.

I wonder what will Kaito call Saihara since they'll need to make something up for the chapter 4 switch to happen.

>ouma bislut

Just he should be.

Also, I heard the demo makes Ouma sound more dickish than he already is and Gonta now speaks like a baby.. This can't be good.
Is it right though?
Ah, that's true.

Oma is not bi though
Tenko is bi since she can still become romantically involved with Shuichi (a boy) and Oma only shows romantic interest in a boy.

What said is the most accurate.
I feel like recording myself sometime saying different DR names but saying one in the Japanese way and one in the "American way" if that makes sense, but eh, I dunno all of the ways English says the DR names

Nani? Hoshi fag?

Yeah, they do seem pretty bothersome.
Wonder what they'll do with Iruma's nicknames too. Probably something shit.

He jokes around about having a crush on Himiko, lewdly banters with Miu and calls Kaede his "beloved" as well.

Bislut.

Also Tenko falling for Saihara is strictly for her love hotel. Her FTEs/prison mode is entirely platonic.

I wonder what Harumaki will become.
I mean, it's cute on its own, but it starts with her last name.

a lot of people have the paradoxical idea that you need to be friendly with people to want to fuck them despite a ton of straight people having very few to little interest in being just friends with the opposite sex

Makiharu.

Tenko's nickname from Miu is Miss Andry, which at least doesn't seem dull.

The second thing especially, also their lewd banter is awesome.

Could end up as 'Spring roll', I think?

>tsumugi's eyes work on every character
>her parting words

what does it all mean

can someone post the naegi picture from DR3 that says something like "Man loses optimism he didn't know he still had"

Makikawa

>He jokes around about having a crush on Himiko,
Not him and quit making things up since he never jokes about "having a crush on her"
>lewdly banters with Miu
doesn't mean he wants to tap that and it's more him telling her disgusting ass to fuck off
>Kaede his "beloved"
That's just him fucking around you can't honestly take it seriously unless you self insert as Kaede or something, especially since it is never mentioned again or built upon there is literally nothing else between them

>Also Tenko falling for Saihara is strictly for her love hotel. Her FTEs/prison mode is entirely platonic.
And? That is still Tenko and her deepest fantasy the very fact that it revolves around a man shows she is at the very least bi period.
Also no her ending is not platonic at all.

>June 21 is "his" birthday
>birthday art will be everywhere I go
No please

Another thought regarding those audition videos: If Shirogane wanted to make it more convincing that this was never anything more than a show surely she could make a video of her auditioning for ringleader?

It's sketchy to me that we never find out her circumstances and if they're genuine SHSLs it's very possible she's an actual turncoat since she's the ringleader from the start.

what the hell kind of exclamation is feh

is it meh or peh bit you got tiny bird lips that can't make the sound

Just get sloshed and watch movies all day instead

How will that be different from any other day? The only people that will be spamming that art are the twitter and pixiv accounts that already do that.

Pfff + Meh?

>(in Jewish use) conveying disapproval, displeasure, or disgust.
>"The greatest writer in the English language? Feh!"

>get sloshed
Nani?

Awww, they'll be so cute.
Don't worry, just scroll through amino and you'll see analysis posts on why Ouma is a shit character nobody should appreciate because he caused an avatar glitch. And there's also Valwin planning something.

I want to know the particular way you hate this character.
Is it the way most people would hate Junko? Or hate Souda? Or Maizono, Saionji, or Komaeda?

You know, Kuzu-user. Sloshed, smashed, fucked, drunk, inebriated!

sloshed just means drunk as fuck

There's this part from the transcript:
Tenko: So it seems as though Ouma-san likes Yumeno-san, hmm! I've heard that menaces are mean enough to pick on people they like!
Ouma: Eh!? How did you know!?
Make what you will of it though, I don't think he was actually being serious there.

> Implying this isn't already the case
I'm hyped for it though.

I hate him so much that I want to suck his dick dry and swallow his baby batter in it's entirety!
I then want him to fuck my wife mother and daughter impregnate them all and kick me out on the streets out of my own house and claim his rightful throne as the man of my house!

Kuzu, you're starting to get slightly chimpy in your levels of hate here.
It's adorable but calm your tits, bro. Too much stress is bad for you.

Of course he wasn't

Yeah, but it's Ouma we're talking about here, a pretty popular character.

>going on that place at all
No thanks.

Aaaah, yeah, I might just get drunk as fuck that day sure.

I hate him because he reminds me of certain people that I already hate. Oh and the bonus mode.

Don't worry, my hate for Ouma isnt as high as others it's for foolish reasons too.

>(Texture 0)
You failed, Vitafag.

same tbqh

Ah... So you're drunk again, it'd seem.

You honestly think the king of lies was telling the truth there? Do you even know him?

>drunk again,
Hey, I have some dignity!
Besides, I don't even have a daughter yet.

>not knowing kuzu-user well enough to detect that's a fake

Lurk more user

>(Texture 0)
>You failed, Vitafag.
So what would be the optimal way to rectify this?

You should plan on having one. I bet she'd be adorable.
S-shut up!

It's also worth mentioning that they don't seem to have any friendly interactions and the most Ouma interacts with Himiko is when she's the prime suspect, while he screws around with Kaede and Miu but the lewd banter with the latter at least suggests some level of him humoring her weird personality along with them being mutual picks for the exams.

I love Junko!

I want to cum on Junko's freckles

Use it without the (Texture 0) duh.
I can give you some pointers if you want.
Also, I don't often use "!" or use complicated words like entirely.

>You should plan on having one
Naaaaaaah... for now two boys are enough, maybe when they're older.

Oma is a shitter.