twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh fug..wrong webm

ah well, this will do

no

whats the technique for a FWD? ?? ?

feels bad man

Do you have a fastfood chain near you?

I CLAPPED BECAUSE I GOT THE REFERENCE

Scandinavian flick with low grip tires in the back.
Wet weather helps.
But don't call it a drift or autistic people will yell at you
>ITS A POWERSLIDE DURR HURR

Most drifts aren't even drifts these days.

>Scandinavian flick

I just read about it. Gonna give it a go sometime - I shouldn't use the parking brake at all during the turn right?

I think as long as the rear wheels lock up in the process that it should work either way. Alternatively you could just accelerate. But really know your car better than what I can tell you.
I'm just regurgitating information I've read and seen online. I don't actually own a fwd car.

Only if I get some dirt road and can whip it real good

>tfw FWD automatic with a pedal parking brake

I hate when I drive my parents car. It's a manual with a pedal parking brake and it looks absolutely retarded to have 4 pedals.

>driving your parents car
My mom has a deathly fear of freeways and my car doesn't have a lot of trunk space

I don't know if you can call it drifting but with a clutch kick I can slide around a bit. Suzuki Vitara, 127HP, 3000lbs, and top heavy. Gets kinda scary.

Where do you guys practice this kind of stuff?
I want to try it and get better at driving and hooning, but I'm scared to try shit on public roads.

I guess its easier around more urban areas, but most guys I know just go to like, giant store parking lots or in the back of the store parking lots super late at night and just do circles for ever.

Scandi flick and yank handbrake for max rear wheel lock, counter steer, flat out throttle, straighten out.

More of a powerslide than a drift but definitely the most fun you can have in a FWD. Used to do it all the time in my automatic rolla.

Have you ever driven a snowmobile in reverse before?

Pic related

Buy a Fiesta ST, turn off the ESC, pitch it hard into a corner, let torque vectoring do the rest

no handbrake in a pendulum turn, no.
with a fwd car you need to learn how to rotate your car with the brakes. learn to shift the car's weight, brake mid corner at moderate speed to feel the car start to lose grip in the back, then learn to do it yourself with weight transfer and braking. left foot braking also helps if you want to learn it, you'll get better at controlling weight traansfer.
as for the scandi flick, imagine you wanna take a 90 degree right turn:
>accelerate, preferably flat out and on a gravel road
>as you approach the right turn brake, yank left then yank right, release the brake or keep applying a bit more for more rotation and accelerate.
at this point you'll be sliding your way through the right turn, countersteer as necessary to straighten the car.

>mfw this thread is full of people either asking how to drift or saying they drift in their fwd shitbox.

ripping the ebrake in an empty parking lot isn't drifting.

if you want to learn to drift watch this. Then apply it to yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=IPQyQgyuNMI

its also on Amazon Prime if you have that. Its a really useful vid and anyone who is actually somewhat serious won't mind watching this long instructional video

>almost all spaceships in the future are rear propelled

really makes you think

Rebuild gearbox and turbo.

source.

Oversteering in a FWD car is fun because you can't just gas it or clutch kick to kick out the back end.

>lift off oversteer
>hand break
>break
>left foot break (breaking while on the throttle)
>Scandinavian flick
>get the right car and pitch it hard into a corner ()
>some combination of the techniques

Hachiroku thread?

Stickies on front, slickies on back and find some wet, or snowy roads.

youtube.com/watch?v=U5RQQ-e4C1g

heh

faggot stance nigger

The stock engine and trans supports 350whp reliably, how is cornering going to hurt it

At least you accept both are shitboxes

that pic brings back memory of my highschool days

>source.

The Orville (modern TNG StarTrek with jokes to avoid lawsuits)

>lowered = stancefaggotry
new level of autism

heh...yeah buddy

STD is probably the best star trek acronym.

It fits so well.

Even if they try to avoid the STD joke, ST:D makes it include a taunting smiley

>he fell for the 86 meme

>The stock engine and trans supports 350whp reliably

You want to go look at some of the FiST forums, turbos and gearboxes regularly shit themselves on stock power.

It is actually a decent car

lmao

damn, those are some chubby hands

true
but my gf loves these fingers lol

star wars a shit

skrrr