/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Last one before launch edition!

>Stormblood Launch Trailer
youtu.be/qBEvWWdKOBA

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/kFkd6CCq

Last time on /xivg/: (Cross-thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xKkPB
youtu.be/WM33Hr94SKw?t=12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for lalafel are shit

Rules of nature!

Tfw amazon has yet to send your early access code...

I'm going to play Stormblood with an elezen~!

Last minute decision should I keep and play WAR?

Lalas should be gassed

What name have you owned? Is your character that Au'ra in your pictures?

>join dungeon
>this is your party

What do?

ITS UP

>Do that mechanic with samurai
>It's literally the Excelsus fight

A R T I S T I C

V I S I O N

Leave because no lalafell

please stop posting this

I hate how that cat on the right looks like a friend of mine

Is levelling my first character as Astro a bad idea? Will it make MSQ needless long?

Hi, I am downloading the free trial now. Any tips for a noob? I was thinking of either going for Summoner, Bard, or Ninja, which would be best ?

>Monk
>Scholar
Leave

Bard , specialy now

Cuckshed for Warrior confirmed

At this rate, The Swine of Wisconsin will relapse for the seventh time.

I use this name for everything. I started off as a catgirl too. its also the only name ive had

it had to be "slaper" because the name "slapper" was banned from use in names

Cool thanks. I assume they are getting buffed in the new expansion then?

>mnk
>sch
>nin

Better sure fucking hope i'm not on PLD or this shit is no aoe the party.

heyyy I recognize that art style

I don't know about numbers, but they are getting their freedom to move while dpsing back, which was awesome then they took it away, and now they realised they made an error by doing so, so you get to enjoy the best feeling on bard

>idiot punchman, idiot fairy lad, idiot dagger boy

abandon as PLD and go make a cup of tea

Bards are getting almost completely redesigned. It's hard to say where they'll end up as far as numbers are concerned, but they look fun and are easier to learn.

Will we be able to transfer to the new server the moment the game gets aviable or some time after`?

2 more hours...

Well, I appreciate you sharing honestly. I hate telling people my character names because i get self conscious. I started as Kairos Sovari (Elezen) then changed to cat with the same name and when Heavensward came out changed to Au'ra and had a name change to Shouryuu Hawatari but the surname had been grating at my mind for months because it was a random name I found while drunk...so once again, while drunk, I paid for a name change the other night and cannot decide what to do before I play tomorrow.

>that au ra hairstyle

fuck i'd kill for something similar to that, but we just have a bunch of garbage

>DPS tries it
>Massive sword shatters their weapon and breaks every bone in their legs and they die instantly
>Party wipes on the second swing

Wow balmung came up early guys

Every role can do it, it's just that the person blocking will be eating damage from orbs and there are priority adds that have to die.

What, that is a hairstyle we have but our version has a small bit of hair over the forehead....

It's top of the hair list on the right I think. Short on top with a thin ponytail in back.

Is this legit? Can anyone confirm?

You have to get to HW before you can be AST, but leveling as a healer or a tank will definitely help with your MSQ.

Also as a healer myself, leveling as one is really boring. You literally spam one button till level 50. Consider starting as DPS and taking healing as your second job.

>my face Stormblood Warrior
I don't even want to play Warrior anymore. I'll either level my DRK or PLD to 70, wasting time on a class that got AXE'D doesn't seem smart. The sad thing is PLD is probably more fun than WAR since skills at least have some synergy to them unlike WAR now.

WOW FUCK YOU I TRIED LOGGING IN IT SAYS IT'S UNDER MAINTENANCE WTF MAN

yes

Highlander user from end of last thread, thanks for the input. Will probably end up switching, lets just hope WAR doesnt seem silly on her.

Can you just run to the city prematurely or do you need to do all the story to get there?

>SMN and SCH nerfs
a-at least they level together, r-right?

>wanted to be a samurai so bad but now that tanks get RAIDEN STOP THAT BLADE mechanics I have to keep playing Dark Knight

Looks pretty neat i must say

>Raiden stop that blade mechanic
Explain

on behalf of all summoners, why the fuck wouldn't you shut up about not getting nerfed scholars?!

>I hate telling people my character names because i get self conscious
This is what i mean. Just own your name man.

you are not making any sense at all

>whm does straight up more damage, both single target and aoe, and is more mana efficent than scholar despite having lilies that are shit and plenary being useless

the tears of pic related are delicious

SOON

You have to do the whole ARR story before you can be AST. So just forget about it for a time being.

Are they though? Classes no longer exist, so...

Because we're not WHM cucks, and we'll make our job work no matter what. Unless Yoshi completely castrates us own the line.

HOW MANY MORE HOURS

I CAN'T WAIT

discord.gg/xKkPB

Come chat with other people who aren't going to sleep tonight

Stay with me, man. I dont want to be the lone WAR.

Both SCH and WAR should have been nerfed long, long ago. I was waiting for these tears. It's long overdue.

AST will be next, but that's in 4.1. It will be apocalyptic.

but i'm on balmung

I can't wait that long dude

2 hours + tip.

20 for Balmung queue.

fine then , i add 5 more hours because you're not happy

>Classes no longer exist, so...
Why you lyin'? Classes are the same as ever.

I don't really have a problem with the nerf itself but the nerf completely fucked the synergy of skills up which makes it now pretty retarded to play as WAR.

youtu.be/WM33Hr94SKw?t=12s

But if you were wondering about it in Stormblood,

Was that 7 gig update the only one for the Stormblood early access?

Cat

Turn around.

HERE WE GO.

>taking a screenshot of your fucking monitor

>bunch of retarded normalfag real life bullshit getting in the way of Stormblood
I'm glad I didn't bother with early access

You actually managed to fool me. Not bad.

It's okay, you have a special someone that loves you anyways, right?

Oh yeah, you're right. I just looked at this screenshot, but didn't read smalltext beneath it.

>screenshot
It's called a picture you dumbass

>taking a picture of your screenshot

Place bets on which human trash will keep shitting out instead of playing SB in 90 minutes!

I like that new grouping quite a bit.

As you wish.

what's a pugna

Yeah...
Hopefully I don't get NTR'd by the expansion...

I'LL GIVE YOU VIOLENCE

almost time to stop playing this terribul k-mmo
i know you don't play the game, but there's gonna be queue times even for non-balmung, and crashes, and balmung takes all of aether with it.

The spic will die.

I wish we had dances like that and player models that sexy in this game

There's gonna be ATE's for other roles too, user. After seeing how much people enjoyed it during Cruise Chaser they probably resolved to do more.

But that's okay, one less SAM to compete against.

I woke up too early. how long until servers are up?

do you ever wish you could die for good

K-MMO models always look pretty alright (if oily, but I am a fan of oily...) until you get to the face and then it's a bit of a wreck.

Bout an hour 20, bud.

No.

Only that the spic would die for good.

>there will be niggas trying to square up on me with their pointy toothpick swords and crystals
Ill just whip out my book and fart on your flamboyant asses square up cakebois

I'm looking forward to playing stormblood alone because they don't care about me

Fantasia is one hell of a drug.

Just think, you can take shit at your own pace and enjoy what you want, and you can switch to something and try it if you feel like it.

I'm from Europe and I only downloaded one patch (yesterday), is that normal?