VIN check

who can do me solid and run a Carfax on this?
JF1GR7E63EG268877
thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

snag.gy/YnsPD5.jpg
snag.gy/PMzIWh.jpg
dropbox.com/s/5hl6fz9dc5t7ggi/SALTY194X4A868100.pdf?dl=0
snag.gy/3LKOFs.jpg
snag.gy/gc2PGE.jpg
snag.gy/LlHkJe.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meteor damage and an alien abduction recover. Sorry OP.

do any vin bros still exist??

we can only hope

Bump with a.

ML015ANM7GT008757

Fag damage

Vinbro was stabbed to death at an Arby's newfag

no more vin threads

proofs?

i thought it was a wendy's

they changed the setup so instead of unlimited vin checks with a subscription you're only allowed like 100 a month or some shit like that. Not sure what the specific limits and criteria are but it was bad enough that vin threads basically became pointless.

>Going to Arby's

Now there's your problem.

Just used my last VIN check on carfax. Just did you a solid bro.

snag.gy/YnsPD5.jpg

snag.gy/PMzIWh.jpg

Looks clean.

>buying a memebaru
kys

you gotta wait for those rare vin threads senpai

Could someone run

1G6AA5RX6E0178343

Not a priority at all though. Its my old car and was curious what happened to it.

VIN threads are pretty much dead unless someone has dealership access.

The only way you can get unlimited reports is via license plate now.

My unlimited subscription came with 5 actual VIN reports and I used one above for the user that WENT AWOL.

And people said Ferraris are for normies.

Could someone please run
SALTY194X4A868100

I work at a dealership, but we switched from carfax to autocheck I think because they switched to charging per check instead of flat rate per month. I literally never come to this board because I actually know nothing about cars, but if someone isn't picky about carfax specifically I'd probably be willing to run some histories. I assume that's what this thread is for.

SALTY194X4A868100

Not sure what the standard method is for giving you the full report, but here's this to start with.

Yea is there a way to link the report

dropbox.com/s/5hl6fz9dc5t7ggi/SALTY194X4A868100.pdf?dl=0

Idk if these are dead and gone now or not, but if not I'd appreciate a check on this van I'm thinking about living in.

1GBGG39K4SF134319

thx senpai

It's also Delaware license RV4924 if you can look it up using that. Idk how to do it without paying.

asked this in the Craigslist thread:
What could the reason be this seller doesn't want a MD buyer? I don't have a VIN but what kind of stuff should I ask the seller to figure out if the car is stolen or not?

forgot pic

>/k/ommando

JN1AZ34D86M307400
Can you please run this car? I'm about to buy it Monday and just want to make sure it's clean before I commit to it.

salvage title in maryland

Stephen Paddock's vin
KL8CD6SA2GC633479
please check it asap

Bump for 1GBGG39K4SF134319, Delaware license RV4924.

I'm thinking about moving into this van but I have barely enough money to cover the cost of the van and I'm going to get a mechanic to inspect it, so I can't really afford the carfax but I really want to see what kind of service records it has on it before I move into it. Anyone who has dealer access like , I would greatly appreciate it if you could check this for me.

1HGCG56772A114358
If you're still around, please run this badboy for me. It's my friend's car and we want to know where it ended up.

oh god bump pls

K? too lazy to look it up, but what the hell country code is K, Korean KIA?

kek

Bump once more. I might not get it because he said he's showing to someone else but if they don't get it I want it.

>RV4924

snag.gy/3LKOFs.jpg

snag.gy/gc2PGE.jpg

snag.gy/LlHkJe.jpg

Thanks a ton man! Looks solid for the most part. Now I really hope I get to buy it! I wonder what the mileage inconsistency is about though, hopefully just someone pressed a wrong key somewhere.

>hopefully just someone pressed a wrong key somewhere

Probably, with such a small discrepancy like that.

It was a fast food bathroom, That's all you need to know.

can anyone run a VIN for me?

JM1NA3516L0100954

Thanks in advance

SALTL19404A862482
Please run VIN

Just throwing this in the mix if any VIN bros are around

JT2DB02T3V0070837

do they have the meats?

honestly I'm considering starting a group buy/gofundme for an autocheck subscription. $100 gets you 300 reports on there, so each person would only have to contribute roughly 33 cents for a VIN check. idk how I would gauge interest or get this going though. Maybe I would just buy the $100 subscription myself, then people could paypal me like a dollar and I would run their VIN and send them the pdf

Sounds like a good idea to me. Everyone only wants like one or two reports at a time so it's ridiculous they make you pay $30 for one now.