pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War thread:

cait is perfect

MORE CAIT

Not samefagging, Cait-posters can get fucked, like their whore lover.

don't be angry

You see those rosey lips?

Eighteen raider cocks have passed between them. The first 13 were at least for a hit of jet, but eventually eventually she just enjoyed the taste of dirt, blood and gunshot residue that those fuckers manage to get everywhere.

Anons, please. We can all agree that the true beauty of Fallout 4 are setltements. post 'em

Always remember goodboy.

>totally not a samefag you guys
>here look at this screenshot

you know that screenshot don't prove shit, samefag

>just like this one.

Considering her parents sold her as a sexslave to raiders when she was 18 it's been probably a lot more cocks.
Fucking retarded to wait that long to sell her anyway.A prime 12 year old sexslave would net much more caps.

I wonder how hairy she gets

and of course crystalised urine and smeg.

>he knows what raider cocks taste like

>hes never sucked off a biker at a rest stop for a hit of meth

have you even lived user?

y'all motherfuckers nasty as hell

Cait a shit! A shit!

*you're

>putting your dick in a robot's cold hard steel
just close your eyes and fuck an empty can of soda, it's the same thing

Honestly if it's a sexbot they'd probably have a self-lubricating artificial vagina.

>actual assaultrons aren't built like that
Makes me sad honestly.

Does anyone have a link to Women of the wasteland? The file is ding dong gonu

Anyone have a recommended save editor for Fallout 2?

I'm a dumbass who took finesse and it's dawning on me how shitty it is

>all this caitposting
I mean I appreciate it but let's not overdo it. All waifus deserve a time in the spot light since they're all wonderful people.

Who is your favorite non-Cait girl? Ingram, Haylen, Isabel, Piper, Talia, and Curie are all really cool in my opinion!

We've been over this many times. There was no shortage of drugs at the combat zone, and the headline fighter would have a steady supply, even more than most fighters.
It also doesn't bother me at all that Cait was sexually active before she met me. So was I before I met her. Nate was a good man and I loved him very much. But that doesn't change how I feel about her.
And I am more inclined to be supportive about being raped rather than hold it against her. As if it's her fault or something. Rape is an act of violence that is inflicted on a person, not something we should give people shit about. We don't give people shit when they get hit by a car.
And Cait talks a lot of shit about the people at the combat zone, I'm not under the impression she had sex with them a lot.

All glory to Ellen, the best companion in F4.

Suck it Cait fags.

Not the true waifu

filename related

Is texture optimization project worth the hassle? Does it actually fix Boston?

I get like 15fps there on a 980.

Ah yes, Ellen too!

and Heather too! if we're including mods

>Found this Damage Threshold patch mod thing
>Install and use it.
>Everything is amazing

Though, Enemies in Power Armor are nigh invincible without explosives.
But that sounds right.
Havent tried energy weapons though, Maybe one day.

>Go to Quincy for Ellen quest
>The two named gunners in power armor
>Set up mines for one
>Doesnt even phase her
>Gun her down anyway.
>Die a few times going after the other
>Pick up enemy misslie launcher
>Finish with shooting him in VAFS with a missile

Probably gonna re-patch to remove power armor invincibility.

Was having a session in Daggerfall for a bit and had a bit of inspiration hit.

Where can I download the creation kit whatev it's called to start modding fallout 4 at?

Can you delete the mod zips in NMM?

My SSD isn't that big and these zips are taking up 40gb.

why user? That sounds like the type of challenge the game needs. You actually have to be prepared for suits.

I run war of the commonwealth and damage threashold patch. Do you understand how many power armors I run into out and about on the settings I use? 4 at once is a thing user....

so you can handle 2 just be prepared and enjoy the fun and challenge

Probably not the official website or anything. I'd say try reddit.

It's down for me hence why I asked. I checked the official site first and am being impatient. i'll check it later. gonna make some notes for this idea

>F4 modding scene basically dead
>nothing really new or exciting in months
>Beth offers to fund modders to make new DLC
>community freaks out
idgi

Well, I dont mind it, but apparently if I were to ever jump into power armor everything would run away since Im invincible.

But also, before the patch I had a harder time killing armors anyway. One of the power armor mods I have make most bullets pling off, usually.

Gonna find a balance.

There are so many different things wrong with boston optimising it is a multidisciplinary science.

So maybe. It could be step 2 of 10.

>Gonna find a balance.

Which apparently Bethesda itself couldn't do.

pls respond

>nothing new in months
do you even go to LL, there's tons of new exciting things afoot and in the making over there.

>get frozen for X years
>wake up
>keep asking about a baby as though it was stolen yesterday and hasn't aged

how did this slip past every single employee at bethesda?

Wait what ? SS had no idea WHEN the Shaun has been kidnapped, if cryosleep is anything like regular sleep he would think it just happened ESPECIALLY seeing how his cryo mystreiously "malfunctions".

>get frozen for X years
>wake up
>find the guy who kidnapped your baby
>he's no older than he was when you last saw him
>meet your baby
>he's older than you are

>be brotherhood
>goto capital wasteland looking for some sweet tech
>leader gets obsessed with "helping people" or something
>break off into splinter faction
>be outcasts
>collect tech and chill ina old building
>years later decedent of maxson reforms the cw bos to follow their orignal purpose
>join back up
>start to build a big blimp for some reason
>fly over to bawston lookin for sweet tech
>elder starts going off about how horrible new technology is and that clones are worse than nukes or something
Being a outcast must be suffering

>be brotherhood
>go to capital wasteland looking for some sweet tech
>leader gets obsessed with "helping people" or something
>break off into splinter faction
>YOU'RE considered the outcasts despite them being the ones to break tradition

niggas shoulda phoned HQ and called in an army to take back all the equipment Lyons basically stole

you might actually have down syndrome user

I'm not into playing digital sexdoll simulators

Honestly, I don't get why people hate the Lyons thing so much.
Well, I do get WHY they get angry but it's still dumb.
Realistically, a community of BoS which is separated from the original by thousands of miles and even by years and years of separation is very likely to develop a new, different type of culture and philosophy. That's much more interesting than it being the exact same.

I'm fine with it in theory, but in practice they're written like complete garbage. Lyons wants to help people because he's just a nice guy, that's really it.
It's not like something happened in his life, or he has some kind of deep and nuanced philosophy. He's just a hero because he's a hero and there's no moral grey area whatsoever, and everyone goes along with it for no reason.
We're talking about people probably born with and raised by the Brotherhood with a certain set of ideals who abandon those ideals for no reason given.

It makes them come off like Todd's fanfiction because he jerked off to the Brotherhood in college or some shit.

Taking a break from the dam to build a bar out on the coast.

What are some good mask mods?

>Kinda want to use Conquest to set up a settlement to allow artillery support in the glowing sea and that other small bit not covered
>By the time I get around to building up every single settlement there'd not even be any need for artillery support

feels badman

Suppose I could also make a settlement in the entrance to the glowing sea and just recycleactor to get a bunch of Ghoul settlers too.

>they're written like complete garbage.

So its a typical Bethesda writing quality..

CROSS Ballistic Mask is nice.

How are you doing all this, by the way?

It would be cool to have like the vanilla set up for places like this, you discover them on your journey, you clear em out, blah blah, then if you return sometimes shit like this has cropped up and suddenly it's a major raider stronghold. You clear it out, and you return and most of the structure has been scavenged, and there's another stronghold somewhere else....

Conquest, its just a new settlement.

Horizon overhaul a shit. Any suggestions to replace it with?

What is the Pitt

>he buys DLC for Todd games

>fallout general
>doesn't play fallout DLC

No one bought that DLC if they were on Veeky Forums around that time, just make that assumption and move on.

Fuck, how useful was it when we had a board dedicated to the download links of file sharing services? You went to a fucking board to download the Fallout dlcs.

Pretty sure everyone has acknowledged that none of 3's DLCs are worth paying for and I ain't buying the GOTY edition, I have no interest in playing 3 ever again.

I first played 3 on console, I was like 13, gimme a break.

I remember Ironshrinemaiden talking about how the first bootleg of 3 was an xbox copy

you're a dumbcunt

>Pretty sure everyone has acknowledged that none of 3's DLCs are worth paying

If you consider 3 worth playing, that's vehemently untrue.

But I was completely over that shit before the Alien DLC came out. Pitt and point lookout were good.

You guys don't expect me to PIRATE the game, do you?
We both know that wouldn't be right, after all

nah I don't expect you to because anyone who hasn't bought it and all the DLC for like 3 bucks on sale is a legitimate retard

to be honest i did pirate the game like a year ago to see if all the retroactive hate on the game was true and i uninstalled it after a night

i'd rather have my three dollars

Then you have bad taste or are just a memeing edgelord, because Fallout 3 isn't that bad. Or even bad period. Unless you're a wannabe grognard trying to fit into a crowd of cynics.

The mechanics are bad and the writing is bad. What's the good part? Blowing dudes' heads off is satisfying but I don't think it holds up for all that long.
I think by the 50th time I've walked through an identical-looking metro to navigate an unreasonably gated-off DC, I can officially say the game is not offfering me much.

Not him but yeah, it is bad. Its bad to its very core.

Best Fallout 4 mods for creature, armor, weapons textures?

The mechanics are fundamentally the same as NV and you guys revere that, and the main story is pretty bad but the secondary lore/fluff is fine.

No ones "reveres" NV for its mechanics you twit.

And F3 secondary lore/fluff is even worse than the main quest.

I've been using Search&Destroy and Create Your Own Difficulty to improve difficulty.Now i've been looking at Arbitration and it claims to fix both and a lot more.It touches so many things from AI to animation to gameplay effects i would be surprised it doesn't cause conflicts actually.

Anybody got expirience with arbitration and give me a basic rundown if it's worth it?

>guns shoot better
>melee works better
>morality system better
>survival mode
>proper story endings
>unique areas to explore vs the same burnt out nuked building copy/pasted 70 times
>even companions are 1000x better

>fundamentally the same

NV is liked despite the shitty mechanics you donkey.

>The mechanics are fundamentally the same as NV and you guys revere that
Because NV has good writing lmao

>the secondary lore/fluff is fine
The only part of the secondary stuff I find all that memorable of Harold, and I'd have to go back and replay that section to figure out if it stomps all over 1 and 2's lore like the rest of the game does.
All I can say is that it must have been some major retards who decided to build/live in a town that has a gigantic nuclear bomb at its center. Like, even if it's not active, there's no reason for that to be the case. Nobody would do that except the cultists, and they're in the minority.

The karma system literally tells you how you're supposed to feel about certain characters and events because Todd doesn't know what gray morality is, you really can't tell me that the side content is well-written when it's also written with hardline good and bad morality.

Legion is the best faction in fallout New Vegas

They literally explain why they live in the crater though. You're just trying to justify your predetrmined belief because it's a part of /fog/s xd dude so cynical 'culture'.

You're just upset that you've been called out for having objectively SHIT taste. FO2>FNV>FO1>FO4>FOT>actually playing GURPS tabletop fallout>sucking todds dick>>>>FO3

>fallout tactics above FO3
>FO4 above FO3
You're objectively wrong.

As base games yeah maybe 3 is better than 4, but user, nobody plays either for the base game. 4 mods > 3 mods

yeah and their explanation is bullshit, nobody on this planet earth would walk into a town with an undetonated nuclear bomb in the center and go "yes, yes this is where i will do my trading and possibly settle down"

like i said, maybe the fanatical bomb worshippers, but not everyone else once an alternative becomes available

You're still wrong.
3 in Tales of Two Wastelands BTFO's FO4, even modded.

You can't say this mission was bad

Is the best secondary in Fallout 3

Yeah, but it looks cool though.

>get to Warwick Homestead
>farm in the bumfuck of nowhere, surrounded by raiders, ghouls, mirelurks and other dangerous shit
>literally five adults on the farm with one male kid and one female "teenager"
>first thing i hear from the boys mouth is "all my sister talks about is boys and clothes, boooring !"

Who the fuck wrote this crap ?
Did they knew they were writing dialogues for post apo game and not some modern teenage drama LiS clone ?

I have it and a bunch of other shit.
It is fun as hell not fighting brain dead enemies.
The enemies do pretty cool shit like advance only using cover, or retreat and do some suppressing fire shit. Gunners are a pain because they are so organized.
I also have Better Locational Damage and have staggering on, so if I get shot, I stagger, and the same happens to them.
It makes everything hurt. It is fun as shit.

If I download mods onto my computer and then move them onto my ps4, can I use them?

how do you manage to dress yourself in the morning

Don't listen to this fag you should totally do that and tell us of your expiriences afterwards.

I don't have internet for my ps4. I just wanted to know if I could find some ps4 particular mods and put them on my fallout, ain't gotta be so rude.

Why are all of the main quests so unsatisfying?

Because its a Bethesda game.

>MUH SON
>MUH CHOICES
>S H A U N
They don't impact anything. You cannot do anything...

You're never given time or reason to be attached to your son or your wife/husband, so every step to avenge them and find him feels forced.

blaming paid mods is the most autistic excuse ever

it would be better if he said the fucking truth

>I don't give a fuck about this game and nv anymyore, i'll do my own shit to become a shttie indie dev, farewell and go fuck yourselves fallout community

mark my words he will return with the tail between his legs as soon as whatever the shit hes doing will fail

fallout 4 is a bad game

well fuck... its summer

farewell /fog/, i see you in late august!

Is it possible to mod Fallout 3 to have anything like FNV mechanics or anything?