/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Shitter Masks Edition
Last thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed) (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed) (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.39
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005467908--UPDATED-April-18-2017-GTAV-Title-Update-1-39-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60212/GTA-Online-Bonuses-Double-GTA-RP-Opportunities-Limited-Time-Discounts
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60222/GTA-Online-Gunrunning-Underground-Bunkers-Mobile-Operations-Centers-an
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60224/Watch

>previously
Funbux Being Deleted

DOGZ are Autistic Terrorists

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=11o2BDKjedg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Transgenders destroyed Gunrunning

What were they thinking when they released this update?

>weaponized vehicles can be stored in garages as personal vehicles
>explosive hitscan sniper bullets that 1-3 hit kills most vehicles
>SAM battery doesn't even lock on, it's more like a rocket barrage weapon
>choppers still weak as shit

>(embed) (embed)

they clearly no longer give a fuck about anything but the shark cards at this point

>runnin valkyrie heist setup with pugs
>we're coming from the side
>one guy manages to die every time
>heist leader tells him to just sit by the vehicles and we'll come pick him up
>get in the chopper no problem without him
>leader tells shitter to come over
>wheels up on his tenspeed
was dyin after this

I'm just here waiting for the real thread that doesn't embed embed

I'm rendering a video of this but upon switching outfit on free roam 20 copies of me spawned inside myself and all started screaming, and they stayed for SP.

Your outfits are shit

yup, all one of them

sounds comical

its your own personal hell

Oh yeah, and flying motorcycles with lock-on rockets which is also a personal vehicle.

:(

Is 60C-70C normal for a 1070? I'm getting really worried. CPU temps is 55C-60C
I figured it's because I have a mini itx build and those get real hot but I just want to make sure it's okay to play on those temps

Are you joking, that is perfectly fine for air cooled.if you are using an AIO or Liquid on the other hand there may be a problem.

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, g is 13 blocks down.

Also yeah your fine as long as u don't get to like 9X+ C

sorry senpai this is my first build so I get a bit paranoid when my pc starts to sound like a jet engine. nice to hear tho that it's okay to play

>60-70c
its fine, 95c+ is when you should start worrying

Have anyone figured out exactly what stuff like heavy barrel, AP or FMJ ammo does? The vague ingame description aren't of much help

>AP ammo
Lets you shred body armour
>FMJ
Enables you to shoot through bulletproof glass on certain vehicles

Heavy barrel reduces damage dropoff, AP rounds go thorough bulletproof glass etc, idk about FMJ

What vehicles have bulletproof glass

Recent updates really fucked my connection with the Rockstar Cloud, it's impossible to have my game saved and everytime I launch the game I must suffer this god damn bunker introduction.

I opened up ports and shit, removed the Social Club folder to download a brand new one, still the Rockstar Cloud won't work.

What the fug is going on?

just FYI for everyone who was curious but also afraid to loose 20k. The APC does swim just fine, even at full stop.

>Buy the anti-air trailer and APC under the assumption and hype of being able to switch their turrets out in my MOC as required by the situation.

>Drive APC into mobile vehicle workshop all giddy after seeing my team finish their research on the SAM Battery

>Purchase SAM battery

>Notice that the cannon has a price next to its name instead of a checkmark

>Pick the cannon again wondering if its a bug

>SAM Battery cost is back and no checkmark is present

WHY DO I HAVE TO REPURCHASE THE GOD DAMN UPGRADES IVE RESEARCHED

WHY DO I HAVE TO REBUY THE GOD DAMN STOCK TURRET

WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT IF I CANT SWITCH OUT MY VEHICLE LOADOUTS WITHOUT PAYING ALMOST A QUARTER MILLION EVERY TIME

karuma, insurgent, shitter cars basically

Just buy some sharkcards, that solves the problem goy.

also you can switch to the gunner seat and swim using only the power of recoil which is somewhat entertaining

>insurgent has bulletproof glass

well that's obviously not true unless every gun is anti-bulletproof glass

insurgent is bullet resistant

yep, there is no "bulletproof " glass but there is "bullet resistant". It can take at least a few shots before anything goes through

I see.

The word bulletproof is very misleading then. Does that mean you can shoot through the windows of the kuruma as if their hitbox was actually real?

yeah, but it'll take more direct hits to kill

>game keeps showing the Rockstar notice that they have adjusted my rp and cash everytime I launch the game
>mfw I still have my hackerbux

would be nice to have a ramp or something

>Insurgent has Bullet Resistant glass
lol

Any gtag server up?

I've had it. I want to hack. Even my hard earned shark cards are worth next to nothing now.

Just money; how do I do it? What has the smallest chance of being detected/cucked.

Please use small words: I am in no way well versed on the subject.

Don't ever ask for money. You can get bananed for asking for it, nevermind if you receive it or not.

Being subtle seems to work, like saying "I wish I could afford a bunker" in a session that you know has a hacker in.

I believe two threads back there's a link to SubVersion Menu. That's all I know. Godspeed.

Lowest chance of getting banned is by having someone else hack it for you. There was an user a couple of threads back doing it for free.
Otherwise subversion menu as said.

>You can't refill special ammo through anything other than your trailer

For what purpose?

I have no idea what are they thinking in general. They develop every single update like it was DLC that can be bought separately and cannot interact with anything else, instead of it being, well, update on what was before.

so i skipped getting a vehicle warehouse to get a bunker and this shit is so slow and not profitable (no upgrades, no mobile command)

i've literally had to sell almost all of my cars (i'm down to just my carbonizzare, my baby) just to keep up with the operating costs that bunker eats

what the fuck, rockstar

You skipped the only profitable business venture in the game, what the fuck did you think would happen?

1. Find a menu with stealth money

2. Use it

How do we fix GTAG?

leave and troll free lobbies

Put a woman in charge, like me

how was i supposed to know? i just started playing a month ago and assumed the older stuff would be outdated with gunrunning, that it would be more profitable to do that instead

Wait, the bunker has operating costs? and nothing in the game makes money over time unless you do it?

the fuck is this?

this is gay

yeah. Just like mechanic, assistant, garages and shit, all take some money every 1h, but this takes almost 10k. I guess if you disable the production/research it wont but it's still a fucking lot

They don't give a shit anymore since the game is riddled with skids regardless.

ah, of course. Goddamnit.

That's why you do some basic research before investing user, it's common sense. But Either way you should be doing headhunter and sightseer as often as you can while any passive businesses do their thing. It'll be a long ass time before you break even though.

Just join a race or mission, anything that pulls you out of the current freeroam session and it will reset that daily upkeep timer.

I want to join pc_GTAG crew. My SC acc is SeekNDstroyer

so to put it simple I should switch sessions every 50 minutes or so?

Open your friends

Me too. SC nickname: Freida.nya

Is there already a video of someone who tested the upcoming dripfeed cars on broughy's track?

every 47

Do I get a default looking Schafter V12 if I want that Russian politician/oil oligarch look? The stock color and look is already pretty based, it just needs tinted windows

thanks user, i usually sit in an empty lobby by myself and those charges are brutal

So the new tampa can only take one explosion?
are any of the new vehicles besides the oppressor actually useful?

im late to the party; how do i make quick and easy cash with the cars?

so people dont just buy explosive ammo for heavy sniper through interaction menu

Is the single player still worth getting into?

>tfw still cant replicate it fully

One guy did a top speed countdown knockoff.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=11o2BDKjedg

Beware about buying the Vagner. It's a downforce car.

just avoid the armored version with its shitty bumps on the side panels

you're pretty good

thats when the fire department arives my boy, in summer, 80 is max

>new clothes are out
>berretes
>oh boy I can finally cosplay as a military man
>no red berret
I... dont even...
this update is pure jew bait, nothing in it is worth getting, upkeep costs, no description for any of the things you might want.

>red beret coming soon as a Shark Card ™ exclusive

Worth it

Any particular reason im not in the PC crew anymore?
SC is Doolittle.

>SAM battery doesn't even lock on, it's more like a rocket barrage weapon
Nibba hold left click or whatever you use on a controller to aim down sights

is the gtag crew worth getting into? if so, could i get an invite on pc? SC is misterbonkers

Yeah he is a retard but the APC-SAM not being lock on capable is dildos.

There was a purge.
Open your profile and friends list, then send an invite and you're good.

is there not a command station in the bunker to afk at?

If I'm in the crew how do I join crew sessions? Is anyone from the crew allowed in?

Haven't tried it yet. Is it not just the same as the anti air trailer?

the reticle is the same as the Rhino and the standard APC. you get maybe 40-60 missiles but they're just rockets. save your money.
looks pretty cool when you're shooting though.

Yes I fucking meant about the APC's SAM battery you twat.

>broke: missile kills
>joke: gun kills
>woke: ramming kills

Kino

nice

isn't downforce working as intended now?

The 811 even got a boost in performance as of the fix

> rare footage of a jet shitter 2017, right before the introduction to the explosive rounds deemed them extinct

pls respon

> 15 million left
> planning to buy all the new sports classics and maybe a couple others

Am I fucked?

no, not if you're just buying these cars.

All this gunrunning tomfoolery and speeding up research is the real money pit

I've finally discovered how to counter the APC

Online > Join Crew Members
Online > Crew > choose a crew member

kek that was from the 12th