Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_7SznunVK7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone got a BnB for Claris?

I play it nearly every day

People ragequit in Tekken more than in any other fighting game ive played, how am I supposed to leave the shitter ranks when everyone denies me points

>kekken

lmaooo

IS MAGICIAN DEAD MORE OF A FIGHTING GAME THAN SMASH

youtube.com/watch?v=_7SznunVK7k

>LPN510/status/875207384678842369
gotta shill for a bit.

>gameplay
that combo at the start of the vid makes morrigan look pretty gud for day-90. i also really like how they're playing the game how i thought it'd be played: lots of constant tagging. you really need to be playing with two solid point chars, rather than point+assist. definitely won't be seeing any wesker/haggar.

>visuals
luckily, it's a twitter vid, so no model closeups. people that keep posting "lel phone game" memes need to shut the fuck up. the animations look as bad/good as any other fighting game recently. half of it's recycled from mvc3, anyway.

>feng
by playing an honest character. i've only run into like.. one in the hundreds played.

What's the most popular single fighting game right now (assuming Melee is a fighting game)?

this game is blowing my mind

why are japanese so far advanced. what made them design games so cool

I've only had one guy rage quit on me so far and I still got the win for it

Loli

Machabo plays it so it must be decent

lmao

Magician Dead

eat shit brick!

I've finally accepted that xrd is the best fighting game. I'm on the goober path now

>zig-zag gun-hand
why is this hilarious

>quatre

>juggalos pretending that Tekken is a fresh new game with a ton of content when it's an early access shitpile from 2015 funded by ching chong arcade goys with everything slowly added over time

heh

post 10s of you playing any fighting game

Just do thumb-under-plam into gun hand -> fist, open hand -> gun hand spin, open hand -> fist, open hand, open hand spin. Then set up a dual fists for oki.

But is it fun?

Yes.

There are no honest characters in Tekken

sachifighters when

Maybe it's her age

Virtual-On is more of a fighting game than Smash

>fastest moves take around 20f to even connect after you've pressed a button

"fun"

Real talk tough when's the console release

is magicians dead more of a fighting game than virtual on

if abigail is so big that you cant cross him up, would this be too OP?

you still haven't posted yourself playing anything
do you even play fighting games

Anyone has experience with a hitbox? Was thinking about getting one but not 100% sure if it's worth it. Looks comfy tho.

I FUCKING LOVE the first Virtua On.
Also Psychic Force.

jack daily!!

>every combo ends with a diva-finger-waggle into vomit pool oki
such a braindead character

i love rage arts, they really enhance the tekken experience

stop mashing

so you can do it out of blockstun, it's 0 frames, and it's invincible?
so this shit is guaranteed once per round?
help me to understand it before I pass judgement

Stop making me want this magician game that's never coming out in America

yes yes, i shouldve not pressed a button after being +7 because of an option i apparently gave to my opponent as a reward for losing

nah it's not 0 frames but theyre quicker than normal buttons and they're armored

nah , ragearts are hella annoying but you cant just mash it out or you get fucked. for example some chars can block right away after you armor through their jab, then they can block your rage art and punish fully

Baiting a rageart is really easy, sometimes you can just duck them or hop them and punish. Ragearts aren't too good, it's the blue ragedrive shitt hat's more viable

just poke him down instead nigga and bait that shit. what is this, first week sf4?

they are armored, but there are no ways to break armor in tekken7 outside of straight up killing the guy.

also dont forget that they are 1 button.

hahahaha

There's one at a Round1 near my place. It's basically a bowling alley/arcade with a bunch of asian ass arcade cabinets.

is there anything more comfy than training combos while listening to a podcast

No, it's armored not invincible, has a start up time, and you get it at like 25% health.

It is essentially a worse version of an Ultra from SF, and there are any number of ways of beating it out. You can bait and block it. You can just not give them enough time to activate it. You can hit them with something that will kill them. You can juggle them to death from just over 25%, so they never have a chance to use it, etc.

There are also reason not to use it, such as the damage boost and Rage Drives doing more damage in a combo.

Basically, mashers just get anal pained that they can't keep mashing.

weird how justin champ and shills like valle are shilling mvci but anyone whos played the demo doesnt like it

dont you think thats weird

Magician's Dead switch port when?

Floe played the demo and he seemed like he liked it WHILE playing the demo

oh now that I watch again it's clearly not 0 frames, but how exactly do you play around it when they can use it during blockstun and it has armor? They can anticipate OR react to a move with high recovery. Does every character have feints in Tekken? This franchise looks more and more odd every few years.

hahaha just don't get hit bro :^^^^)

yeah you can dash up cancel, jab at just the right distance, cancel a dp/neutral dash thing or block in the middle of the string where you know they're mashing that shit

basically you are not allowed to use anything but jabs the second the other guy is at 25% health.

its gay.

Are you going to buy Tomoko's game?

>when they can use it during blockstun
they can't
rage arts are basically just low-medium damage launchers with armor

Shut up brick

It's true you know

>character has dp
>wake up dps
>woooooow, i love dps, they really enhance the fighting game experience
>character has resources to do a super
>wake supers
>woooooow, i love supers, they really enhance the fighting game experience
>character has jabs
>wake up jabs into knockdown into setplay for 100% life
>woooooow, i love jabs, they really enhance the fighting game experience

hey man who are you quoting

?
the first rage arts activation in that webm has the white sparks, indicative of blockstun, literally frozen in time and prominently on display, unless I'm misunderstanding what that is
actually I just rewatched. that's the armor indicator and that's dumb as fuck. poor visual design

Myself.

Are you OK?

not sure what really happened there but you can definitely not use them during block stun. they're ultras without the iframes but with armor instead

Magicians Dead has some good sniffs to be honest

>iframes
I don't know why I hate this term. What formative games did you play? Morrowind maybe?

You haven't even played all the games in the upper section.

Play defensively or chipping them out in one move is the best option if you let them get rage. Otherwise just combo them to death so they never get a chance to act when they have rage.

iframes are a common fighting games term

Best tomboy in fgs

idk how I feel about the pursuit button that goes through projectiles in DBF

is the age of footsies and zoning over?

wtf i hate blocking now

reminds me of comboing around awakening in P4A
loved when people would get salty about Akihiko damage while playing as Narukami
it's probably not as good as it seems, and it's more important to have an overt anti-projectile option in this game, since every character can throw ki

I don't think it goes through projectile

why is reddit kappa so mad at capcom?

your daily shitposting shtick is more stale and boring than sfv

I need her titties in my face

I've streamboared all of the fighting games

As shown by the first reply, the underage kappaturd streamboars don't even know anymore. They just parrot their tired toxic hatetrain memes.
It's not like they play any games.

You'll need at least two faces for these titties

Bored streamboars, I just wish they stayed there instead of coming here.

hm
never heard of it until I met this guy that only played rpgs, people have always said "invincibility" or typed out "invul" or some other truncation
I've never heard or seen anything like "his dp has iframes"

No, no and no.
You can be killed without getting a rage during a round.
They're moderate damage unsafe unthrowable armored moves.

nigga what how have you never heard of iframes

Not him but I've never heard "iframes" in FG discussions except for Tekken

The white sparks are the armor absorbing the hit.

getting hype for mvci bros

fuck reddit kappa

Don't see why not, she seems nice

are we getting raided by the discord

you think floe is going to go against his little twitch fanbase

only aris told people like it is

Discord does not like marvel beyond 2,
Stop your false flag bullshit faggotry

I can't wait to watch people play fighting games all weekend

post 30 sec of you playing ANY fighting game, redditor

same
shit looks sick

doug doesn't like sfv either but he falseflag shitposts about it 25/8 in here anyway see

No I don't you dumb nigga

sfv is a very average game

this opinion, to a kappaturd, is radical "capcuckism" so well dodged, kid

t.lili