Car spotting

ok, what is this cringey gay shit? do teeny boppers really go around doing shit like this?

youtu.be/DswlvppbBmI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C74dWFWD4GE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A thread died for this.

Why are Bugatti cars so ugly? They look like bugs

I think it's a Europe thing. I see them running after stock GTR's with vinyl wraps which is pathetic. Drive that downtown in a North American city and nobody would bat an eye. Most people would whip out their fine and snap a quick gram and keep walking if they saw a Veyron.

I guess when you see 0.7l diesels and twingo's all day a $100k car is a breath of fresh air.

Given the state of Veeky Forums, that's probably foe the best. This isn't an out and out blatant shitpost, it's fine.

This. European exotics are basically shitboxes here in America.

And your muscle cars are shitboxes everywhere else.

Don't lie, they're not common, but our city architecture is friendlier to a car other than a compact.

>
haha u wish

in yurop a fucking mustang is like an exotic to you poor fucks

>sour grapes

I'm not a yuro. There's more to the world than Reagan's map, you dumb fuck.

There's a lot of money in car spotting for YouTube, that's a real reason behind these people doing this.

Like what? 1 liter Pintos?

whats going on? they're just taking pics of exotic cars? why are they acting so primitive and why are they in a pack? i'm not understanding

Have you guys tried not doing continent vs continent shitposting? It's pretty great

>posting Horsey
Hi plebbit

They're common in the "developed" cities. Every rich Asian kid gets a Mclaren or a Lambo for a graduation present in Vancouver. 5 series are like Civics.

youtube.com/watch?v=C74dWFWD4GE

Dude if you're Australian then you're basically European. Instead of refugees trying to kill you, You got everything in nature trying to kill you. And all the retarded road laws and taxes that go with Europe.

>Implying I know who they are.
Fuck off.

>People freaking out over a Bugatti while breaking traffic laws.

Thank god I don't live in such shithole.

no there isn't. most of those famous youtube "car spotters" are wealthy to begin with

I agree. Also, why are Nissan cars so ugly? They look like trash.

these folks seems like they couldn't wait to suck the driver's dick.

M8 i'm not suprised, this dad took a selfie with his kid, infront of my car (car in the background) and then proceeded to get in his M4 which had just completed its manicure.

probably its those """professional""" shitty instagram carspotting admin

I live in South America and nobody chases supercars like that, it's truly pathetic. At most you'll see people snapping a quick picture with their phone, but never actually chasing cars with processional cameras and shit.

>inb4 hurr durr there's no supercars in Latin America
Yes they exist, considering Santiago is one of the richest cities of this shitty continent. I've seen Ferraris, Lambos, McLarens, Aston Martins, High-end Porsches, plenty of BMW M-Series/Mercedes-AMG, Nissan GTRs, Rolls-Royces, Bentleys, etc. The only think I've never seen rolling around here are Bugattis.

Quite honest, I do photos of cars that I spot that interest me, but I'm going to just take it from the walk, not ran onto the street
Idk if I should kms

Shmee's viewer base

god i hope he dies

>go to Concours de something or other in Des Moines
>don't take a single picture
>finally saw a Lamborghini Countach
>am 32
>it is my unicorn
>dreamt of them since I was 3
>still didn't take a picture

Yep. A fucking v6 mustang in europe will get you more pussy than a bmw m3, just because ITS A MUSTANG and its rare af. A bmw m3 looks just like a bmw 3 to people who see thousands of them everyday, so that is not as appealing.

I live in Scottsdale and if you go out on a Saturday night, exotic and supercars are a dime a dozen. The only cars that can make my head turn are older jdm and muscle cars.

that girl could work out and get that ass to look amazing.

I saw a Supra last week, that was neat.

>people go nuts over some lambo or ferrari or some other sit
>don't give a shit about a 50s caddy or XB Falcon GT
fucking normies
supercars are literally for 13 year old children to obsess over, dumbest cars on earth.

>supercars are literally for 13 year old children to obsess over, dumbest cars on earth.
nice jealousy brej, keep putting 89 into your civic :^)

no idea, I usually see cars when im driving, so I don't get a nice look at them.

did take a good look at a new GTR alpha trim with dealer plates before I got back on my bike at chick fil a recently.

breh I'd go for a hot XB GT over any supercar any day

>supercars are literally for 13 year old children to obsess over, dumbest cars on earth.
Sounds like Veeky Forums.

Goddamn that is pretty.

I make fun of car spotters all the time but then I realize I literally do the same shit with birds and jet fighter planes.

Meh.

difference is im sure you know shit about birds and jet fighters.

the retards in the OP pic will just see supercar and 'bugatti' and that'll be the extent of their knowledge

I think they do it to live vicariously, but online.

>Guys, look at what IIIIII saw!

It's just a car. Sure it costs a lot of money, but it's still just a car.
Same thing goes for faggots and AE86's, BNR32/33/34, MKIV supras and GT500's etc here on /g/.

To me the difference is whether you care for the brand or whether you care for what the car is, what it represents, its beauty/design, its performance, or that certain emotion that a particular car makes you feel.

I'm all for appreciation, but just camerafaggotry and ERMAGHERD LOOK LOOK WHAT I SAW over a car just because you think everyone else will drop nuts over it is just literally popstar singer tier faggotry.

Nissan as a brand isn't anything special, but the BNR32 is my favourite car. Carspotters know only the brand.

That's what I was trying to convey but you put it better. lol

Wisdom.

When I got Gran turismo, is sorta set my design preference for all cars of that period.
It doesn't help, though, that I live in NZ and we get like NO yank classics except for car shows, but I see almost 1 of each BNR32/33/34/GT-R every day, there's 2 MKIV's up my street etc.

Only ever seen 2 NSX's in my life, though.

I live in NZ too. :) See some yank classics occasionally, as well as TONS of old British crap. Just wish there was more 50s/60s Jap stuff and less skyline sedans.

It's impossible to find early Jap/Datsun stuff lol.

Hubby and I plan to go to Japan and bring a 240 home with us some time. So rare to see one.

I've seen a few in auckland CBD, but only one wasn't driven by some ancient fuck. Ironically, the ancient fucks would have appreciated them more.

It's nice to see any classic in good condition these days.

>the video on OP has 1 million views.
Well now you know.