Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

ATTENTION: This thread might have random spam, talk to us by joining a guild HERE: discord.gg/greCqvQ

Guilds: pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
Guides: pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9QhaUMv7lA
youtu.be/BGqIo4G39K0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does magneto need gbi? Fighting against him in timeline he gets guard broken easily and then immediately dies

Oh no! It's Waffle Stomper!

not that i'm aware of, but now i want to see dancing flames

L O N D O N

I don't know

It's the only game Anti-Treasurefag can't shit on. It's just that good.

Probably by releasing a year earlier

Supportfag here; how good is the Nail gun? Almost all the time I use exclusively the starting shtogun, the souble barrelled and the AA12

>they replaced the cool old orgrimmar aesthetic that matched the warcraft 3 orc aesthetic with this ugly as fuck metal monstrosity bullshit instead of just updating the old models

I feel ya on that.

do it Im downloading it right now so if it goes down ill still have a copy

Whoa, cool design.

I want to start playing again should I play mystic or priest, will be going from 1-65 solo

Tarnished Coast is always full so I'm on Gate of Madness :(

Noobie here. Is Necro + Mesmer any good? What goes good with warrior?

I believe you misunderstood, or simply misread what he wrote.

businesses tend to be 3-5 years behind their playerbase on such matters
we'll likely see a realization of this between now and 2019

This is it, this is the worst post on this board. Congrats. We can all go home now.

The scenario where I don't play the iOS version.

Yo, retards
Look which box he has checked
Genuinely fucking embarrassing, think for a single fucking second before you post

Dem shoulderpads.

Necro is strong support in PvP, decent condi dps and survivability in PvE.

Mesmer is top notch in PvP, decent condi dps in PvE and also one of the essential boonslut classes, probably the "hardest" to play.

I don't understand that last question about warriors, check the Guides for builds, and the rest of the OP to understand what's up with the thread if you don't know.

You're getting gray hair because you're a drunkard.

hmmm.. that really makes me (((think)))

These are the right answers. Although I would lean Yoshi's Island because he is the protagonist.

The only one I usually see this issue with is the Griffin armour, and that's just because it's a breast plate.

I like candy cabs the best but it might be because I'm tall as fuck and have to hunch over the neo geo at my arcade

I dunno, Mix some mainstream ones with something obscure.

>>doors open if you guess how many ice cubes are in a glass thanks to HD Rumbleā„¢
>controller rumbles when charging the beam and jumping in and out of water just like in Master Blaster

So at the moment I'm still < Lv 20 living off of quest reward equipment and am afraid to spend anything. Am I just going about this the wrong way?

women lie

>cheaper
>more EHP
>capless guns
>damage doesn't matter because damage cap
>almost bomb immune

Futaba is such a lazy character design.

>Hey let's make a nerdy cute girl. I bet people will like her for her """"original""""" design

Futabafags are shameless waifufags that needs to die, tbqh.

Yeah I agree that it's just mediocre. How did that get it a 28/100 average score?

Where's DVI? It's from 1999 so it's retro.

Uhu
Grant
Tigercat
KV

I have faith in insomniac as a company
although i fucking hate what they did with the last ratchet and clank in terms of story but the gameplay was kinda fun (still felt very lacking compared t the original tho 2bh)

The romances are fine. The problem here was that Jaal was incredibly forced because people kept bitching about not having the option there. It's really bad with Scott

There's speed runs of games that are significantly randomized to the point where you can't just memorize a run and have to actually adapt to what you see.

Stuff like Diablo 2, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Spelunky, ect

if we're talking non-retro, try FF: 4 Heroes of Light

No buzzy beetle? Really?

Obviously, Perestroika.

by bored you mean you can't figure out puzzles, right?

that's why people love OoT. It's the easiest zelda ever

It's already confirmed not to be dumbed down and to be the best Monster Hunter ever made

Stay mad Nintenkike

forgot video

youtube.com/watch?v=b9QhaUMv7lA

Have you tried installing from aslian modpack and than simply copypasting into PT client folder?

Doom always gave me the vibe that heaven is good and does care but are hand tied with bigger matters that would result in worse shit if they didn't handle them.

It doesn't crash on Mednafen.

Imagine being the worst monster in the franchise but still shoved in every game because of your memetic mascot status

>So we're pretty sure the HD Project/ SMT V is on the Switch and PS4 right?
It's only confirmed for Switch.

Play it in Japanese.

Legend of Oasis is pretty gud
youtu.be/BGqIo4G39K0

Bayordletta trying to do the splits and failing miserably.

friendly bump

D
R
A
V
E
N
!

put them in the same area together.

Don't have that much time, I'm active duty. Pretty much need to stick to one guy.

reminder that the jewish population outside of israel is well over 16 million but census records falsely state it's ~8 million to fit in with the holocaust lie

i see kikes every day and something just doesn't add up

>Ex-Konami employees can't put their years of experience with the company on their resumes or Konami will sue.

because koji-pro fags were talking shit about konami. kojima plays innocent but hes been starting just as much shit.

i was 5 when DKC came out and they looked like shit back then. so did Killer Instinct for that matter, SNES AND Arcade

Because she's underrated as fuck. She has good speed, attack, and bulk. She has the perfect dancer spread in my opinion.

Honestly one of the worst parts of skyrim, which is a pretty big accomplishment.
There aren't even any decent mods that let you purge the filths off the streets.

There are two animes, an OVA series in the 90s and a Madhouse cour in the 2000s. Neither tell the story of the games so you won't be spoiled much.

>I honestly don't think there is
Ah damn it. Seems like I have to play Phantasy Star then. I know there are some smooth wireframe dungeons, but that is too bare bones.

where are you getting the $40 figure from? Is it available for preorder somewhere? I only heard that the product was announced with no pricing or specific release date yet.

You mean great.

>i don't know how to ride busses

Longbow is currently usable for fighting but not.
You can only level him up to level 6, the rest is locked behind the rank 3, except...
Kek. Nice going Tinycuck.

Kukri looks like Noob Saibot

A lot of grinding, probably.

sauce

I FUCKING DID IT

I only saw one glitch during my whole playthrough, and it wasn't game breaking, it was pretty amusing. I gotta admit I don't know much about the development of the game but it felt very well put together.

>Dawnbringer Riven = Tyrael

>Aether Wing Kayle = Imperius

oh shit

1. Find a menu with stealth money

2. Use it

thats not me user. I dont plan on going to bed anytime soon.

>tfw no splatoon player gf

where's the new TES todd you fucking hack

Thank you so much. The show doesn't get enough praise. I really like it the show. Felt bad for Takuya though.

my nugga

>muscular black women
my boner thanks the insufferable sjws at naughty dog

"Aruru" sounds way cuter than "Arle".

kinda far related, but how do you call the bnc connectors type that allow to detect when a connector is pluged ? They use the male bnc pin to bridge 2 tabs in the socket, one of them is probably pull up, so when inserted you can detect it.

>tfw slept in didn't save the thread in the morning

Yeah I agree that it's just mediocre. How did that get it a 28/100 average score?

also Resident Evil 2 if you want an expensive sought after game that kills you in the first 20 seconds.

Stop that now, she doesnt.

Composite doesn't support 480p?

>player says "whenever" instead of "when"

> Starcraft
> You don't craft stars

It accomplishes a collective "fuck you" to Rockstar and T2, good enough for me.

That underrail game is supposed to be really good and i think they are adding a (free?) expansion that adds a whole new map or something.

Havent played it myself though because it looks a bit dry.

DINGDONG SAYS STOP MAKING ONEYPLAYS THREADS ON /V/

Literally us.

I'm at work, and sometimes it's easier to just save my katawa doodles off an old thread than access my desktop via teamviewer on my phone and then transfer it to my work computer.

It's probably going to be an average platformer at best.

The writing seems to have improved, though. That line from the trailer actually made me crack a smile.

MOBAs are trash

Yukari and Aigis both looked cute, but had that neck issue.

I would