What happened at Jimmy John's?

(P1/2)

>go in for interview
>she seems to want to hire me
>says I will be payed 7.25 per hour, I have to learn the entire menu before I start, and I have to work at the speed of light
>tell her I have an offer from Arby's for 9.75 per hour and that I can't accept Jimmy John's over it, but if the schedules don't conflict I might be willing to work a 2nd job
>she says to go figure out what my schedule is and come back to her
>also while we were interviewing she didn't act very professional
>talked about things like how if I ever get pulled over while delivering for them to take all company stuff off my car and pretend that I don't work for them "you don't know us"
>ok.png
>begin work at Arby's
>pay is good
>people are decent to cool to be around
>cut me slack for being new and slow, but also tell me I'm doing fine, and even compliment me on taking the initiative
>get a motherfucking 50% discount on all food and stuff
>go back to Jimmy John's right after shift ends today still dressed in my Arby's uniform
>all of the employees are in some kind of meeting
>just walk up and say hi and that I'm here because I have the schedule the interviewer requested
>some woman stands up and walks up to me
>says she is the (whatever kind of manager is in charge of all the local stores and the individual managers answer to)
>say's they've decided to pass
>ok
>"thank you" and sits back down
>leave
>come back later hoping to talk to actual interview person
>cunt is still there and walk up to her and start conversation because didn't know it was her
>fuck
>we end up talking
>ask her what gives
>get vague answer
>ask if its because I asked for more money in the interview, because I prioritized Arby's over them, and because I walked in with my uniform on in the middle of their meeting and said I had my schedule
>she says she doesn't feel comfortable hiring me because she feels like I look like I'm on drugs and she doesn't want her customers seeing it

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/jimmy-johns-employee-non-compete-clause-reportedly-target-by-ny-attorney-general/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wtf.png
>tell her that Arby's literally had me do a same day as interview drug test that I passed, and if Arby's doesn't think I'm on drugs then she shouldn't either
>she goes bitch mode and says its her store and she can make her own decisions and that the interviewer girl apparently said she felt like I was on drugs too (I got 0 impression she felt like that and infact she seems to completely want to give me the job)
>she says she never offered it to me
>I question her why they demand such god tier level performance from their employees (stuff I mentioned earlier) yet pay only 7.25 per hour
>she says something about Jimmy John's (the guy, founder I'm guessing)'s way of running things and that the law says they are only legally required to pay that much
>I just give her a deadpan look pic rel
>she just says something I can't remember and walks away
>I look at her again and just say "your pay is garbage"
>She just says something stupid and cop-outy again like "ok goodbye" or something and goes around a corner
>Walk out
What happened?

Who cares bro?

Trust your instincts. JJ is a shit place to work and you have a better job anyway. They need slaves and you weren't slave tier. So they made some shit up about drugs, etc...

The truth is they needed a dirt slave and you weren't it, so they made some shit up.

Also JJ is in a little bit of trouble, there's a lot more competition in the sandwich thing and their delivery service is a challenge.

It must be hard to be a poor.

>payed

Jimmy Johns CEO has a megayacht named Rock It. Which in and of itself is no big, his money if he wants to have a trashy boat with a nigger crew whatever.

But I'm a 1st mate in my wageslave job in a major US port and this motherfucking boat of his did nothing but violate every last fucking rule of the road as it careened around the harbor doing whatever. And perched atop it, on the very top deck, was the man Jimmy John himself with his fucking shirt off and flip flops acting like the biggest midwestern country rube you've ever seen.

I'll never take a bite of one of those shitty sandwiches again. I vow it.

> What happened?
You were being a pussy.

I think if you want a serious answer you should probably post a face pic.

>What happened?
Well, where do I begin. You applied for a job at Jimmy John's but you were not hired. In a fit of disappointment, you exclaimed, "your pay is garbage" and walked out.

In a nutshell, that's what happened.

You applied for a minimum wage job and bitched about being paid minimum wage.

Didnt even read this.

300k franchise.

Subway biggest competition. Delivers. Twice as good with 1/2 the options.

Get a job or buyba franchise

I worked for corporate jimmy john's.
it's not worth the investment of your time. it's probably the most cutthroat fast food corporation in the country.

Funny story

>friend of mine worked for JJ
>Nice guy, smokes weed
>he is a delivery driver
>he said it was okay, made decent money
>he keeps delivering to this black woman who never tipped him, not once
>the 10th time he delivers to her, after he sends her a texts that says "hey just so you know gas is not free"
>she calls the store irate and complains about the text

my buddy was fired the next day.

Lol Jimmy Johns.

I could totally believe this. The meat seems like decent quality but they definitely skimp on the bread quality.

Best sub sandwich places....?

>1 Jersey Mikes
>2 McCallisters
>3 Lenny's
>4 Publix Sub

POWER GAP

>Pretty much everything else

POWER GAP OF WHY WOULD YOU EVER EAT THERE

>Subway

yeah dude you can't complain to customers if they don't tip. Me personally, either I'd break something on their property or I'd come back later and steal shit out of their front lawn or cars.

Once this kid answered the door and literally pocketed my tip. I came back at night and snatched his skateboard. Then just took it to the skate park and skated hard on it and broke it.

Another tip some nigger bitch didn't tip me. So as I was leaving the sprinklers came up and I "accidentally tripped" and broke that shit in half.

Remember if people don't tip you... always fuck with their shit. ALWAYS! If you don't tip I guarantee service industry people fuck with you

They're a shit company with a dickhead CEO.

>Jersey Mikes

I'd take a wawa hoagie over any of that garbage.

>What happened?

You dodged getting sucked into a shitty job and letting a vampire slowly suck the life out of you while constantly belittling you and treating you like shit

grats

Neat story. Fuck JJ.

You *will* get shot dead as a fucking doorknob one day screwing around with someone's shit over some pennies.

Such is the life of an entitled thief that feels he deserves a handout for taking a 15 minute driving break to deliver a sandwich.

If you're going to work a shitty fast food job at least pick something like Chick-fil-a, they treat their employees well and paid $10/hr

t. former Chick-fil-a employee

>what happened
a drug user expected to be treated the same as a non-drug-user.

All I have is subway here, fuck all of you.

>trying this hard for a shit job

Wew lad

Why is there such a divide in the comments?
Everyone is either going
>jimmy johns is shit the people are shit fuck them they wouldnt hire you because you arent a bitch
Or
>You werent worthy of the job
One guy says I'm on drugs even though I already explained how I did a same day drug test and passed

Also what the fuck is this shit

cbsnews.com/news/jimmy-johns-employee-non-compete-clause-reportedly-target-by-ny-attorney-general/

>4 Publix Sub
This triggers the cu/ck/

You don't need to reply to everyone in the thread idiot

Test

Might have a law suit depending on state laws and what u actually look like. Fuck jimmy johns. Go down the road to littereally any other job and tell them youll wash dishes on days off.

You sould like you have enough initiative to just get "a real" job. I worked at arby's doing the job of 3 burnouts. Even fastfood is hard work if u bust ass.

In any case they sound like pricks and id at least talk with a lwayer and threaten to sue. Fuckit. Brb. My bro about out of law school. He pretty much one. Ima foward this shit to him.

Could always file suite out of spit for the cunt and settle.

9/10 times they settle. Count your money and work at arbys

Oh, it is... grew up ina trailer park.

Odly enough there is a plus side. Get to get into all kinds of shit and have fun with basically nothing.

Get to watch the adult fuckups and learn what not to do.

Almost nowhere to go but straight up.

Had a blast when i was a kid. Park had a big empy lot next to it and we always had gocarts and dirt bikes to tare up.

I know a guy that accidently sunk a boat with a tater cannon.

Just sayin...

I swear to fuck when i retire i am litterally applying for shit jobs and just fucking with people till i get fired. If i like it i may work a few months then get fired and get unemployment because fuck uncle sam and tax stealing my money all life.

Me and a bro actually tried this on the weekends. Hard to get jobs out of town just to spend a day driving there to troll and get fired tho.

Might do it on my vacation.

Wich is why even the shittiest cunt waitress gets $5.

>investment in clean food. Not a tip

Gotta start somewhere mate.

I pulled wells for $9 an hour.

Bucked hay bales at like a nickle.

Worked arby's.

Now i make 60k

I'm so glad I work at a grocery store
truly a cut above this shit

Its because you admitted you had another job offer and were making Jimmy John second string.

Management for places like Jimmy Johns and other fast food places like it if a person is openly available. This means, you can be scheduled to work early one day, late the next day. This makes their job of scheduling you much easier if they know you dont have a conflicting schedule.

You shouldn't have told them you had another job until after they hired you.

Literally any service establishment would fire someone for doing that shit. Welcome to the problems of tip culture.

what the fuck, don't you have a friend or your mom that you can talk to about this shit? what a worthless thread

2jkKh sounds pretty cool
7/10 would hang out with

>mfw this whole concept

I figured lying or even with holding the info and then inevitably being forced to tell them would get me insta fired so I may as well tell them

Turns out I couldn't work jimmy johns anyways, my arbys schedule is all over the place, they never have me work more than 6 hours but the start and end times are all over the place and half the time I'm gonna get 2 or 3 hour breaks to go home and do whatever before going back, which is actually really cool because its the same amount of time spent working but with a 2 or 3 hour watch tv or play vidya or whatever break

Also the week after this they have me working sunday but I get thursday off, shit is really random but 9.75/hr and giant breaks so ok

Non-competes are bullshit, I hope they go ahead and make them illegal.

NDA's are fine I guess, but non-competes are some bullshit.

niggers don't tip, everyone knows this

>>the 10th time he delivers to her, after he sends her a texts that says "hey just so you know gas is not free"

This is just unprofessional as hell and it's exactly this type of behaviour that make people stop being customers at a place. I was going to say "fuck the company for paying him so low that he gets tempted to act like that," but then I remembered you were talking about a druggie.

>p-please give me free money so I can fund my addiction

That's fucked, and I hope you know that. But thats why JJ had no interest in hiring you.

You will absolutely never win a lawsuit against JJ for that, and they would never settle out of court.

>go to hooters
>Apply to be a waiter
>We don't hire men
>Tell them I identify as a busty 5'2" 105 lbs blonde
>Get kicked out
>Next day at work
>Doing job interviews
>A woman wants to be an engineer at my company
>Sorry we don't hire women
>Get sued
>Lose a million dollars
>Leftists cheer

I figured the schedule was just a training one but it turns out its gonna be like this indefinitely, I learned about the indefinite part after the whole argument with JJ

And I never said anything about suing them that was the other guy

This is why the 19th amendment needs to go

That doesn't make it okay

At that point he didn't really care much for the job anyway and left for better things. The text was just a little social justice

>weed = being a druggie
>tipping a delivery driver is "free" money

wew lad.

Which Wich?