1k civic without any simple mods

Exactly this.
Please end me.

lucky ass kids goddamn

They look like a pair of dweebs.
This sucks because I like the impreza.

Am I a dork, Veeky Forums? :(

fuckin hate lil faggots that don't have to work for their shit

started working the day I turned 15, saved until i was in May of senior year and 17
bought a 50k mile special edition Miat because I didn't know any better, wrecked it in like a month...

got to drive it to literally the last day of high school, some Stacy said "dang that's a NICE car" as I was parking, feltgoodman

t. sour grapes

first car wuz a chevy. now i drive a lexus. my dad pays fur the payments

Kinda hate seeing shit like this because im currently slaving away just to afford my 3k Civic, power to them though, I hope they appreciate there gifts.

2001 civic bought between my brother and I for 1k. Still holding onto it bc its works but it's showing its age.

>Leaky roof on driver side
>Exhaust fell off from the header and is tied on with hanger wire
>Gas lid does not open, have to Jimmy it with a screw driver
>Rode with hand brakes on for a good 30 mins on the hwy w.o realizing. Rear brake is non existent
>Tires at 10%
>Hole through front bumper

I don't want to get money on a better car, both my bro and I are bike fags so I want to keep it for as long as possible.

>"great minds think alike"
>apple T shirt
>nubalances
How do we solve the numale problem?

Why would two teenagers need crossover SUV's?

Fuck, I looked like the guy on the left in high school, except I never got a new Subaru Impreza.

Fuck my life.

>first car
>all these 2000's+

Dad gave me his old 1993 pontiac grand prix

Had those cool hoodscoops and all that shit. Loved it in highschool.

Ironically I have basically the same car today, ion redline.

2002 Toyota Avalon. Still drive it, love the damn thing. Fuck anyone who says it's a piece of shit.

First car was a 2006 Honda Accord Coupe V6 with every option except nav.

Bought in 2008 w/ 28k miles for 18k. 17 years old.

Still dailying her today. Only 92k miles (commute to work is short). Already did timing belt and plugs. I'm 26 now.

No plans to buy a new daily until she dies. At this rate I'll be driving this car until I'm 40. Fiancee has a giant cuckover with a 3rd row so I shouldn't be forced to get anything with more doors even if we have lots of kids.

Sometimes I think about getting a weekend car with RWD but I honestly don't need it.

Comfy ass VIP user, my grandparents had one when I was a kid

First car I paid for myself was an AE86. I will die in it.

First car was a Volvo 945.

1981 Toyota tercel when I was 16. I inherited it. had 190k miles already. vinyl instead of carpet and 86 hp.

really the funnest car I ever drove

Oy Vey! How much did they cost?

93 Eagle Vision
Yes

He, not all of us are freeloading fags

>me
>buy $400 in bitcoin in 2013 because its a currency traded for perks in a game I play
>forget about if for a while
>keep getting notices in the mail in 2016 about credit card offers, loans, etc.
>check btc
>mfw

First car I took ownership of was a 95 C280. Fun car that could really haul ass for a 2.8l v6. It was driven into the ground and still incredibly reliable. First car I bought with my own money though was a 95 ZJ (pic related)

'90 Toyota Cressida, it was my grandma's, 100k miles and I bought it for $2500. Drove it for a year when I was 16, swapped in a manual transmission from a poopra, stripped it and started drifting. pretty fun shitbox.

now drive a kawasaki

2000 Saturn SC2. Dad had a thing for these little cars, and our old neighbor was the sales manager at the local Saturn dealership, so we got them for pretty cheap. He would go on to buy a 2001 in silver for my sister, and then another 2002 in black for himself after running the 2000 into the ground. Still own the 2002 after he died. Great shitbox.

Pre-safety underpowered all-mechanical shitbox with wheels. 2600lbs of low-compression gas crisis hazard. You could get an exta +5 HP just by putting a sticker on it, and it was GLORIOUS

some people don't understand that not everybody enjoys shifting the shitstick in traffic jams and feeling every bump in the road in their daily commute, and may have to travel more than 2miles a day to work. They also don't understand some of us buy cars to make our lifes simpler, not to add extra work/problems.
I live in europe and that's even harder here since most german cars have sporty suspension. Bought an american shitbox (2nd gen neon) in an auto, couldn't be more happy with the car. Small dimensions but rides like a limo, softer than a pillow suspension, quiet inside.

>cars to make our lifes simpler
Nope. That's like saying computers make our lives simplers. Cars are the wings we put on as men to take flight across the ocean, and we wonder whether we will be like Icarus or Daedalus.

You get an additional .5hp per 10db your sound system puts out, removing the rev limiter gives you a performance boost on par with super chargers.

Poetic and accurate.

2005 nissan sentra
It was a piece of shit, but it at least ran well, i fucking thrashed it daily, hitting the redline at least 2 or 3 times in my 15 minute drive to school. that bitch is still running

I kinda miss it sometimes, it was light, easy to drive, slow enough that i didn't get into trouble, and it had excellent non abs brake feel.
but it was such a shitty car overall, i was honestly embarrassed by it at the time, but i wouldn't care now.

my other friends had a mustang at the time, a 350z, a Honda civic, and many jeeps.

2005 lancer, still my only car. It's been a very good car, no major fuck ups.

>99 Dodge Neon
>3 speed auto
drove it for 6 goddamn years and then sold it, great car

well yeah ok also a good analogy. Two different types of drivers just like I said. What I mean is some people like comfy, quiet, relaxing drives. E.g. I have bpd, and any bmw tier car with glaring red interior hard seats and harsh suspension would probably provoke me to drive like a madman.

68 Impala with dat BBC

forgot to mention different wheels and in silver but pic related

Have you ever driven in the middle of the night with nothing around you but the road, the trees, the moon, and being hundreds of miles away from anything you knew or where you could call home?

1995 Saab 900s
pros:
- quick-ish, but not enough to get into serious trouble with, good for a first car. Don't want a 16 year old to have a fire breathing monster just to get themselves killed within a week of getting it.
- good brakes, responsive steering.
- comfy seats
- good gas mileage
- big ass trunk, lots of space.
Cons:
- almost none of the electronics worked, no radio control, clock, rear windows control, sunroof control.
- repairs costs unreal
- all the screw heads are torx and hex pattern.
- air filter needed constant replacement
Verdict:
Good car overall, but the shoddy electricals were annoying.

A manual 93' Volvo 850 GLT, got it in 2008

>tfw it got tboned by a guy with no license

Really great shitbox and there's still quite a few on the road.

>fuckin hate lil faggots that don't have to work for their shit
Envy is one of the seven deadly sins, user

I just love my avalon because I can speed in it constantly and cops NEVER look at me. Avalon + Veteran plates = INVISIBILITY ACTIVATED.

Plus it's just so damn comfy. Have had a lot of people comment on it being a well built car for being 15 years old and they're 100% right. Haven't done anything major to this thing, just water pump @ 100k miles.

no, I don't go that far out of my city.

So are pride, sloth, greed, and gluttony. I'd rather have dirty hands than clean ones.

Try it. The only way I remain sane in my city is I know spots where I can get out of the city, whether its among the crazy homeless people under the bridges, the cracked out niggers, the kids who show up in train cars, or just the middle of the woods so I can feel the wind and look at the sky.

i get the same feeling with my taurus wagon.
altough as a cop i'd find a taurus wagon suspect as fuck but they dont seem to care at all whatever i do.

You are missing out on amazing feels.

I did this with some regularity when I lived in New Mexico, especially the first four years I was there because I got very little time off and the town was a depressing wasteland shithole. Drive a few hours into the middle of literal nowhere, park, turn off all the lights, and look up (Miats) to see the Milky Way and all the universe above me, I felt so insignificant but in a comforting way. The vastness of the night sky there reminded me that there is so much more than what I'd been living, if I could hang on long enough I could escape.

hand me down 04 CRV that almost didn't make it, but the insurance company decided not to total it.

still have it and it still werks, just gets shittier by the day but hasn't left me stranded.

>3 speed
>in 1999
Damn, I thought the 4 speed I drive was archaic.

Well I'm the opposite, I'm a cityboy. I get anxious and bored as soon as I get out of my city. But that probably also has to do with living in Lithuania lol. Anything except for the capital city is 3rd world tier.

The West is truly amazing. I'm from the North East but God Damn there's nothing like being out in the middle of nowhere there. I guess it's probably for the best that this doesn't attract tourists.

I see them everywhere and always wonder if the people driving them love their car as much as I do. Then again, I have a huge sentimental attachment to mine.

>I get anxious and bored as soon as I get out of my city
Typical symptom of being overstimulated. I particularly like things like hiking or kayaking because it's you can work your anger and frustration out with physical effort and then enjoy the fact that you can't be back in the rat race even if you got an email or a text message RIGHT NOW.

Then you set up the tent or make a camp fire, drink a few beers, and for a few sweet moments you're away from the everyday hell.

I eventually figured out why New Mexico is The Land of Enchantment: you don't go for the people or the town's, you go for the deserts and the mountains. Viewing White Sands from the western cliffs of the Sacramento Mountains on a full moon is breathtaking. Not seeing another vehicle for 4+ hours out in the wilderness north of Silver City is wonderful. The tight roads in the Sacramentos and out north beyond Santa Re are ridiculously fun. Having huge swaths of land to ride dirt bikes and dual sports over is a great stress relief. I can go on.

This.

Well I live off neetbux from my inheritance desu. not a rich fag but gets me a salary from tenants, so I work as an english teacher as a hobby and for extra cash. I like playing video games or just talking with friends more. Damn I kinda miss drinking, haven't done that in a long while.

I'm thinking of working up a way to repair some family relations by going back there so I can teach them to ATV in the sand like I know how to drive in the snow. And that doesn't even get into cave exploration or some of the shit my friends from there have known, or just, I don't know what to call it, resonance or something, some deep connection when you just stop and feel where your'e at. It's wild. "wild west?"

I call those moments being at peace, being alone but not lonely. The solitude and the quietude.

Can on wheels

this thing. I kind of miss it, it was an excellent car and I beat the fuck out of it. 9/10 would own another

Camber is a mess mate
>lexus
>toyota

>Camber is a mess mate
>when he's flexing

no shiiiiitttttt

I don't know if you can tell, but that is intentional. Camber was good

Not really. One of my first redpills was when I go to arranging my own alignment.

Now I'm using my previous car's wheels and tires that had to go to the scrap yard. I'm fucking blown away where my new ride is finding traction. It's nitz-nutz.

look up flex test and then you'll understand what you are looking at. your autism might need to be checked, m8

I'm not much interested in flex. All the more less upon riding rides that have chassis stiffnes, e.g. Volvos.

Work the fuck out of the unsprung weight imo. Chassis stiffness, whether it's mommie's cuckbox or not, is the way to go.

Nah m8 the camber is all over the place like mad deer.

I didn't think as much of it until I started doing my own alignments. Shit was tits.

Still is. Boring but reliable, can't muster the courage to get something else.

Holy shit mom, I didn't know you were on Veeky Forums

paid 5950 back in jan
70000 original miles, now at 78.8k.
trunk cant be opened from outside and the sunroof is fucked. needed to replace the stereo and all the speakers. clutch probably needs to be replaced.

i love her though.

I may have autism but this is definitely in SoCal. White car has a Bob Baker Subaru plate frame, which is in Carlsbad. I feel like I know what school this is and it's driving me crazy.

03 f150 standard cab short bed with the 5.4

As a kid I always wanted a lightning, but my 7.25 hour part time job said no and I ended up with a 111k mile 03 f150 that met a guard rail and had shitty 35s on it. Learned a lot fixing the cosmetics with my father and still have the truck 6 years later. At 158k miles now.

Yanks will never know the suffering of having an m40 instead of an M42 in their 318i. Brought this loveable turd of an E30 a couple of years ago after only riding motorbikes for several years.

tried to convince myself this car was cool by saying it was
>presidential

1. 91 Integra LS (stolen)
2. 88 NA Supra (headgasket failure, sold)
3. 99 GSR (totaled)
4. 99 NB (head destroyed, sold)
5. 07 Cayman S (sold)
6. 97 TACOMA (saving dat moneys)

This is so sad

I don't understand people like you on Veeky Forums

its cool that you maintain your car but you won't ever truly enjoy a car unless you get something somewhat sporty. It doesn't even have to be RWD or AWD for that matter. Pick up a Miata or an a civic hatch and modify it

this baby (rusted af in some place , no AC , no radio ) But damn i love that Flat 4

Nu tu kažkoks keistas. Didelė dalis mažesnių Lietuvos miestų yra labiau aptvarkyti nei Vilnius, o ką jau kalbėti apie nusikalstamumą. Jeigu tu pinigus gauni ne iš darbo, nėra jokio tikslo gyventi Vilniuje.

Vilnius ? Is it where Zuokas was using tanks instead of parking tickets ?

Golf 3

Fuck sake, now I have to go on another binge watch of YouTube videos of parents buying teenagers their first cars.

Honda CRX 89' vti
I could only afford one car and I wanted to race- and daily it.

Worst daily I've owned but it was the most fun car I have ever driven.

And I still own it

Ford Focus 1.6 mk1

My first car is a twingo

I had it till 1998.

If you don't use the tanks once in a while they could get rusty.

'98 Oldsmobile Aurora 4.0. Auto and pigfat FWD, but 250 hp is 250 hp.

Looks good

Bought this for $800 off Craigslist. Turned out to have had the odo rolled back and every single part of the car was broken, worn out, or improperly fixed. Owned it for three months and scrapped it when I couldn't find anyone who'd willingly give me money for it.

'90 CB7 shitbox with a 5 speed manual. She's surprisingly fast for a pigfat jap family car. 120mph top speed

slk r170

If I buy say a 2001 Twingo I'll have to pay a little bit over 900€ for insurance. I'm 18 and from Finland. Should I just have the car insured under one of my parents names?

A shitbox 2005 Polo with the nigger 1.2 liter faggy 3 cylinder with cancer 64HP.

We bought it for 8000€ when it was already 4 years old it had 75 000km on the clock.
The engine broke at 85 000km, it became a 2 cylinder witch for what ever reason made it faster.
Paid 2000€ to fix it, and then the electronics started fucking up, the left back door can't be opened, and if you unlock the car, then only the left doors open.
Oh and the climate control compressor broke too.
The car has now 100 000km on it, and we have it now for 7 years.

I hate VW, the Russians should've killed them all.
Btw. i am Austrian.

Shit Box looks like pic related.

Looking at these two in the op, its going to be a rough and shitty road ahead for them both.

Good thing their parents had the foresight to get them the reliability of an awd subaru.

I like VW
>grandfather gave it to me when he got to old to drive
>300k miles and in almost mint condition
>up to 350k and nothing has broken except some bearings in the alternator so it squeaks for a few mins in startup
>slowly modding it because it's worth almost nothing
>smokey tdi ftw

1.4 petrol, most basic interior i've ever seen, made it feel like a gocart. i miss it sometimes and as i got more and more into cars i realised it would've made a decent project car.

true, I felt envy for a minute but then I realized that at least I'm not an ugly Jew faggot who dressed like a 12 year old at 16
gotta love being tall, white, and good looking :))))

the CVT in the new Subarus, while not as bad as others, is still gay as shit

If I suddenly had the urge to buy a brand new car, I'd definitely go for a base model Forester with a 6-speed

the drawn profile picture is a 100% surefire way to detect. a nu-male. i hate both of those children

08 outback that I purchased in 2014