pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLq5__SbDV8
serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/support-conversations/celica-nomah/
imgur.com/a/Y6fHf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just want a thundercock... it's all I ask for ISIS

WATCH ME WORK

Hinoka!

>been playing since day 1 and have only upgraded 3 units to 5*
>Tharja, Nino, and Olivia
>all of them paying dividends with all this end game content

feels good nigga

Lucina's cute

You got all 3 Uwee hee hees, right? You're not some kind of shitter who calls everything they can't do whale-only, right?

Are you all excited for Warriors?

I love this stud

Who 3 Legion here? Horse memes make things easy.

Since OP won't, let's post cute

Best Paladin in heroes when?

I can't understand the appeal of those games in the slightest, so no.

Why olivia though

Waiting for stam to recover so I can do the lowest difficulty

No, Anna

What's the point of making a mobile gacha game difficult?

She didn't seem like a particularly strong sib.
The bros at least have epic weapons but what do the sis have?
Nothing, that's what.

>yfw he has the lowest Res in Heroes
>all his other stats are amazing because of that

>implying they'll release Seth

Literally no

Dancers are good

I heard heroes became p2w shit, gla I quit before.

Because she's underrated as fuck. She has good speed, attack, and bulk. She has the perfect dancer spread in my opinion.

>tfw my horse emblem isn't strong enough

As someone who actually plays Warrior spinoffs, not really.

Imagine this with Legion Axe.

I mean, it was always a free to start game?

Nope. I doubt it will have fun weapons like Hyrule Warriors did. All the shit they showed on Treehouse looked samey.

No, and you shouldn't be either.

Official list of 3-4* characters worth raising to 5*, don't use any other shitters
Nino
Xander
Camus
Donnel
Olivia
Est
Palla
Robin Male
Cecilla
Tharja
Reinhardt
Eirika
Zephiel
Sully

Raise these units and maybe you'll be as good as the big boys.

REMINDER TO ALL F2P PLAYERS

RANK UP THOSE FUCKING CAV UNITS

STOP ROLLING FOR YOUR WAIFU/WAIFU BANNERS AND ROLL ON THE BANNERS THAT FEATURE META RELEVANT UNITS

RANK UP THOSE NINOS/THARJAS

RANK UP THOSE FUCKING DANCERS TOO

No Tits or Ass, no buy

NO!

Tips for beating god-mode weehee?
My main team, Ephraim Tharja Azura Hector simply cannot defeat him, though it is possible I am just a shitter.

Do you guys ever talk about FE games that isn't Heroes?

Just wait until they show Robin and their many tomes.

Yes, I love shit games like FE12 and mindless garbage musous, please don't make fun of me.

Reminder that you don't need SI, or even a full team of 5* to beat Infernal

youtube.com/watch?v=HLq5__SbDV8

That feel when F2p and have the best summoning luck.

Axe breaker is the saver here

That was fun.

But user, we only have 5 days left. I want my 99,999 score + 10,000 feathers first.

do you have a nino

>Donnel
>Est
>Sully
(lol

>Sully
Hunh?

So here's a thought I had, maybe it was explored in GotHW because I think they go more into the Brand there

But what if Dragon Blood is cursed? Like those who bear Dragon Blood will never lead a peaceful life?

>no one was excited for Heroes either
>now nearly everyone plays it
Hmm

Too late

And Joshua

>STOP ROLLING FOR YOUR WAIFU

I like pairing Hoshidans with Nohrians starting with pairing the sibs with each other

Rerun when?

have you tried strategy?

>Legion Shitter Axe
>even good in the slightest

no

I always knew my stash of Axebreakers would come in handy!

I had to put fucking axebreaker 3 on celica in order to finish this. 42 speed on a guy with 60+hp just isn't right.

Hm... I have a +def -atk olivia who I gave fortress def to and brave sword for quicker special charge. Should I make her 5star too?

-speed

Well, I won't be excited for the game unless a miracle happens, and my waifu will be a playable character. But I kinda doubt that this would save the tedious looking gameplay for me.
People only play Heroes because they tried it out once, and then got addicted to the gambling in it.

I love Severa! She's my favorite unit in all of FE!

That's probably the only thing that could be fun. There's only so much you can do with swords, axes, and lances. Hyrule Warriors had fun and varied shit like the deku stick, Lana's book, Zelda's rapier + bow, Midna, half of Link's weapons.

oof
is your hector bulk enough to kill the legion and the horse mage?

>donnel
>est
>sully
>zephiel
>olivia
>cecilla

wow you really have shit taste

They really managed to surprise me given my heart was set on Link and Link alone with over 20 different weapon sets.

drop olivia (>using dancers ever)
drop robinM
drop sully

add Effie
add Nowi
add Michalis

>Not anna on last slot.

Come on, she fits perfectly.

Liking FE games is a hipster meme.
Every plot is contrived, every system is unbalanced, and there is already a dominant opinion on every game, so no amount of discussion would move the needle.
Heroes discussion is dynamic and chaotic, so there is value even in shitposting about it.

No, after I finish Echoes I'm going to wait until the 2018 game

>we've reached the point where Ninoniggers and Redditors now rule this general
FE Warriors and Switch can't release sooner.

That's amazing, it almost tempts me to spend lots of stamina seeing if my shitter team can do it, but I'd rather go for orbs.

I don't think so friend. Her attack stat is actually relevant. Especially with WoM you can get her places quickly for timely KOs.

If you really want to? I've found that the levels on olivia literally don't matter as long as she can tank a hit from an axe or a mage.

Post you're heroes Sev Sev?

Well shit, good job.

Now this is whaling.

>Implying FE Warriors will change anything for more than 1-2 weeks tops

>Wake up
>Infernal Mode
Are they trying to make people drop this game? Holy shit this is ridiculous

WHAT? NO...

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! THIS CONTENT IS IMPOSSIBLE UNLESS YOU'VE SPENT OVER A THOUSAND DOLLARS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Did you ever notice the icons in Fates are color coded with an indication of what color they beat?
Blew my mind when it was pointed out.

>serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/support-conversations/celica-nomah/
LIMA ANTHIESE PLEASES OLD PRIESTS FOR MONEY

even the colour of the mode makes it seem menacing

Name my band.

>Are they trying to make people drop this game?
Did you get the memo?

They are trying their hardest to kill their F2P playerbase

shitters on suicide watch

+10 Sully is best blue cav

This sucks. It hasn't even been a month since Echoes released and discussion is already dead. The worst part is that because of the nature of a mobage it's never going to go away, either. I want /feg/ back.

Priscilla heals Eliwood's soft butt as he kills all the Legions while Camus and Cecilia take out blue units. Getting on the outer walls was the key for me since they let me bottleneck the reinforcements rather than camping on the defense tiles and getting hopelessly surrounded. I also had to unequip Hone Cav since it was doing me harm rather than good.

I don't want her to kill units but tank. That's why I gave her fortress def in the first place. She now has 32 def and 35 when she's 5star.

Sure!
I like yours too!

Masketta Men

>implying actually challenging content will the f2p playerbase
nigga I'm F2P and I beat infernal difficulty, even though it took me 5 stamina pots to do so

Good Legion

SHITTERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>3 anons and a tripfag.jpg

Have they made any indicator or announcement who is in the healer gauntlet?

They'll have Wrys in...right?

> Merges
FUCK OFF WHALE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, it's your dancer.

Posting my step-by-step guide incase anyone still needs it:

imgur.com/a/Y6fHf

The units I've used here are fairly specific, but aside from Reinhardt, they can all be substituted fairly easily, what you need is:

1- A Frontloaded Desperation Damage dealer. I've used Kagerou, but B!Cordelia, Tharja, Klein, Linde, B!Lucina, a second Reinhardt or anyone who can blow someone up would be fine. Nino works fine but will need fairly good SI since she'll have to kill a 31 Res Red Mage.

2- A Red either fast enough to not be doubled by Legion (>37 Spd) or strong enough to take Two hits from him. I used Lucina with a speed seal, but Xander or really anyone with TA or Axebreaker would work fine. I imagine Roy would be ideal. If you don't have this, just give whatever Red you do have Axebreaker.

If you have enough SP to give your Dancer Hone Speed then you can do this strategy with only 34 Speed on your Red, since they'll be standing next to your Dancer before the key turn. I just wanted to minimise the amount of SI needed for this guide. But it occurs to me that's probably FAR better as wasted SP than putting Axebreaker on a random red.

3- Reinhardt with Moonbow and Reposition. You can probably use Cecilia, Olwen or Ursula for this, but Reinhardt just makes thing too easy. He doesn't need to be perfect IV's or anything and you don't need the QP seal. He's been in like 6 banners already, hopefully you've got him!

4- A Dancer with Wings of Mercy. I've tested with Olivia and Azura, worked practically the same each time, Ninian should be no problem.

Echoes is a remake, we knew a lot of stuff already, sure there is new content, but there isn't really that much to talk.

When we get proper info from FE switch then thing are going back to usual. It's like you guys never were here every time that we got Fates news.