Red brakes with a British Racing Green car?

Need some style advice, Veeky Forums.

Should I leave the red brakes or get black ones? Would it be too "festive" with the red and green, even if it's dark green? I mean the taillights have red in them..

..and I guess the front for more context

Looks fine to me.

Thanks for the feedback.

I don't particularly like it, but it's your car man. If you like it, do it.

So you think the red and green clash too much?

Do you think it clashes? It's your car, who gives a shit what other people think.
>it looks good user do it

>implying that's british racing green in the first place

Also looks very gaudy, it'd have gunmetal or goldish gray but to do you my man

Wasn’t sure. I’ll sleep on it. I can get the brakes done in Black. I think the red might work though.

Thanks user.

I have a silver one now, just want something different than my usual.

If I were to get the brakes painted in a contrasting color on a BRG car, I'd go with yellow.

I really like dark greens on vehicles. I don't think the brakes stand out at all.

Interesting. I’ll think about that. I normally hate yellow but yeah I could see that working well for this one.

Okay thanks for the feedback user.

Yeah I'm not sure if it'd work well on an SUV, but on something like pic related for example it looks pretty sweet.

I honestly like the look of the red brakes on it.

Yeah, I mean there are other (mostly unavoidable) red things on the car like the SVR badge, the taillights, and rear sidelight.

Maybe the green is dark enough where my concern is for nothing.

YELLOW

Came here to post this.

Thanks. I'll see if they'll do that for me and weigh it as an option.

I can either get black or red standard, or custom do yellow depending what they charge. I could paint them aftermarket too I guess, but, always nicer to just have it delivered that way.

This. Yellow looks better.

I would go with yellow or black. Also buy the carbon fiber mirror covers and front grille. The parts department will love you.

>t. Land Rover salesman

>British green
>posts an Indian car

Jag/LR is indian now. Poo in loo.

>>t. Land Rover salesman
Do you tell your customers their car is approved by rantan tata?

Thanks. I'm getting the hood carbon from the factory and it includes a lot of that. I'm normally not huge on carbon fiber, but I think with the dark green it will look nice because there won't be so much contrast and it will be a more subtle detail. Plus with the black roof it all kind of blends.

Do you know if the new heads up display will be any better? I had the first edition one and it sucked, the refresh rate was too slow and it just bothered me so my current SVR doesn't have it. Debating wether I try the new version or not yet.

Good luck with CF. That shit doesn't age well and isn't very strong against hail and chips

Yeah the new Range Rover Sports have the Velar HUD which is way nicer. If you wanna preview it go test drive a Velar with the HUD. You'll be able to see the screens and everything too
I do when I get a Patel in

I didn't realize brg was this dark. It looks good though.

You're going to become very well acquainted with you're local tow companies.

I'm actually a composite engineer. I know who makes the stuff for them (and a bunch of other car companies) and it has gotten a lot better than the old stuff. More than chipping I'd be concerned about yellowing, so one of the things I asked about was the UV stability of their resin. I think I'll be okay.

An option for better UV stability to prevent yellowing is to clear bra the hood, which I might do, but more for preventing chips than for preventing yellowing.

Oh perfect that's a great idea. I'll do that! Thank you.

rice
rice

I just had a customer buy a used car with a clear bra on it and get it removed since it was peeling like a sticker. Fucking nightmare of a job for the detailing guys, I had to buy em all pizza to keep them from strangling me for dropping that abortion into their lap. Moral of the story is clear bras fucking blow.

And yeah swing by with a printout of your build, ask to check out a Velar with HUD and then put the deposit down to build your car since it's gonna take fucking FOREVER. Corporate isn't giving out build slots right now since the Velar just dropped. So sooner you get on the list the better.

Haha, I've already owned a bunch. Yes I know.

BRG isn't actually a specific color, it depends on the company and year. I like darker greens, so in that spectrum I'm okay. I'm actually getting it custom painted by their SVO department (and a few other custom things done on the interior and exterior), a tad lighter than their Holland & Holland BRG. So for this picture I just picked the green on the configurator since they all look the same on the computer.

bus

Yeah, I've never been a huge fan of the bras. Thanks for the advice!

>land rover
pooinloo reliability

thats not british racing green

black wheels will ruin the entire vehicle.

silver wheels, grey/black/silver calipers, depending on what's available.

Post some examples, would love to see it. Configurators don't show colors very well though, and there is no official BRG if you look it up. Each company had a bit different color.

I'm normally with you on this, and most of my cars have silver wheels. This one though I like how the truck "splits" apart with the black lower and upper with the colored body in the middle.

lmao this is the kind of shit LandRover owners think about

what a goddamn mega-cuck

Isn't the point of a range rover to look gaudy

>land rover owners talk about their stock portfolio, trips to cape cod, and pricing out $130,000 trucks

wish i were a land rover owner

>truck

MINE ARE BLACK

Shit reliability was a hallmark of LR/RR way before an Indian company bought them. Their legacy of shittiness spans decades.

Yuppies still buy them up since they're marketed as the WASP vehicle of choice, and a geriatric European queen drives one, which people who wear penny loafers without socks think is cool.

>all these butthurt poorfags
I'd go with black calipers OP. Red or yellow wouldn't look bad either, but, I think it adds another color that doesn't need to be there on a understated spec for an SVR.