/tfg/ - Titanfall General

OI Edition

>Lore, lewds & more
tfgeneral.com

>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos, Tutorials & Mods
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/mods (currently outdated)

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral

>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>PSN Community
Search PSN community for "Titanfall General", request membership, and state you are from the thread. It helps us add you to our friends lists, and that makes stacking easier.

>News
Monarch's Reign Complete Patch Notes (inculding the quiet stuff): i.imgur.com/iohNh1B.png
FNN 15: respawn.com/frontier-news-network-05-23-2017-monarch-reigns
Monarch's Reign Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rMeaxj8k_3U
Meet Monarch: youtube.com/watch?v=s85IrfMlBUA

>Titanfall Spinoffs/Side Projects
pastebin.com/5YngGgjd

>Doomed Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DU9IhbXaoGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for fast.

If any Xboners are up this early, I'm just fucking about in attrition working on my double take and doing really badly with it.

look what I found

>a guy on PS4 who had 190 to my 160 and lost just messaged me "GG Pilot!"

y-you too

Just thought I would make a gauntlet webm. Not bad for an xbox conslow I'd say.

>Estimated wait time >15 minutes
Is matchmaking separated by region or something?

that's pretty hot

how do you fight a skilled ion as monarch without arc rounds? im having trouble dealing damage, as a few smart ions ive come up against just wait out all my stuff with vortex shield and end up winning a battle of attrition with just their splitter rifle.

Nigga get the fuck out of there and let someone else deal with it.

well it was an LTS match and these ions chase me down once they realize i dont have arc rounds. i do run to my teammates for help, im just looking for some general advice for what i can do in situations like this if help isnt close by.

Post Kraber

Well pick at them with siphon when you can, usually as soon as they drop their shield since there is a delay in activation for it. Sometimes you can bait out their entire shield by just holding and then melee cancelling siphon. If you can manage that you can get a core off them at least. If you can get them to give chase and try to catch them off guard with a rocket salvo that's a plus too. Having them catch a salvo isn't that big a deal though, since you can dodge the return pretty easy. Basically just play super defensive until you can get an opening or someone else draws their attention. It's not a favorable matchup, but not impossible.

nth for c u c k e d t i t a n s

neat

is the krabers hipfire random or is it just an invisible point?

How does one exactly cuck a titan? Grab his pilot's ass?

What percentage of dropped titans are cucks? Do they prefer dome shield or warpfall?

Random.
My monitor has hardware crosshairs and they dont help shit
Aux battery is a MUST for any novice cucks.

Best Tactical for SMR?

yolo pilot

Grapple, Stim, or Phase.

The same best tacticals for almost any loadout

Stop forcing Scorch to be a good titan because he is not. Scorch sucks!

I run it with Holo.

for RE.45 user from the dead thread, what mods do you run?

Ps4 team up soon?

its a funny tactic, but really not useful since you are losing your battery and a free pilot kill

Titan meter nerf in CTF fucking when

Maybe you should watch the webm entirely.

You did this klagster

first game in a couple weeks, just like riding a bike

XO has no wind up so its easy to sneak in damage. but really its better not to get caught up in some 5 minute tug of war.

I wonder what that [RDDT] thought as you climbed the scoreboard

Is there some way to make the scoreboard a hold instead of a toggle?

do you guys honestly think reddit knows who we are

A pretty decent amount do, yes.

nobody knows who you are, loser

Low hanging fruit Carlos
AAAAAAA I WAS BORED DOING NOTHING WAITING FOR MY SHITTY NIGHT SHIFT TO COME

isn't that default?

you found a pile of shit?

Ion's shield only lasts 8 fucking seconds. Make her waste it. If you just pretend to be an idiot, you can even get skilled players to come out of position by themselves.

Where is he now..? Why has he abandoned us..

Post dream ideas for TiFa3:
>12 Titans: Original three, TiFa2 6, DLC 3
>Small Base kit of weapons, tactical, ordinances and defensives available to all titans
>Each Titan now has 2-3 options for Ordinances, Tactical, Weapons and Defensive (in other words, Core is the only thing you can't change)
>Every Titan gets a selection of unique Core Kits that are active only when Core is at 100%; disappears if core is used
>Advanced AI kit now gives extra tactical info to pilots while they are in Titan (example: Scorch gets a map layout that shows enemies as well as where his arc-based weapons will while aiming them)
>More dynamic game type modes that progress and change more over the course of a match, potentially somethign like BF1's operations

We just need to make the general active again. Maybe host more custom matches for the thread

if respawn decided to give us some more weapons what would you like to see?
more shotguns? akimbo anything?
would new projectile guns encourage slows to unfrothy themselves?

Akimbo would be interesting
Some sort of support weapon would be imnterestimg
(Trip wire gun)

Akimbo RE-45s

Sorry mang, I was on for a couple hours then quit to do some shit around the house. I'll be on all night tonight though.

Even if we do pc players will always end up being like "CONSLOW GET OUT YOU HAVE NO PART HERE"
I just want my draw friend back...

>kaho

patrician taste my friend

Not for me, I have to double tap it to make it go away. Maybe I'm just fucking blind

>YOU HAVE NO PART HERE
>conslow has at least double or triple player base on average
You think they're projecting?
It's alright I should've checked the general I won't be on the nightly stack for tonight tomorrow and Sunday Monday will be good tho
t. ThexUniverse
Also Klager, when I see you next I hopefully will have something amazing written down to tell you, remember what I told you about your pilot being incapable of walking and running? I expanded on something too much

Who's the biggest sperg in the xbone network?

You, apparently.

>being proud of being a drop in a pond of shit

Legion mechanics and tactics guide by Dinosaurd123. Great as always.

youtube.com/watch?v=DU9IhbXaoGg

Define sperg

>trying to learn legion
>LTS is 2-2
>Turn corner
>4 Titans are out in the open
>Core is up

do the console groups play private matches i know the pc dudes do.

Xbone has got fun civil wars going on during heavy nights, that and stacks are where our memes are born

I'm not proud I'm not on a dead platform that has 5 minute ques feel bad for you if anything

>50 kph
>have never been faster than 45 kph
Unfucking believable...

>being australian

How do I use the SMR on console?
Is there a specific sensitivity trick to it?
I can't seem to land a single shot against anybody who isn't dogshit, which is most people in the PvP playlist.

>its a 'free week' ongoing story arc

like with every projectile, lead your shots

B-but I'm American I gotta fight gators on the way to work ;-;

theres so many damn clueless noobs on console cause of the trial now, getting atleast 5 titan kills nearly every match, shits hilarious

I use SMR and L-Star on console. There is no "trick", just lead your shots a tiny bit.

>people spent money on banners and patches
>i hide the banner UI in the options

where are my Xbros at

Mexico still..

I'm gonna be on for happy hour, if not sooner hopefully.

>amped weapons is still in the game
>lifetime ability to kill a pilot in a fraction of a second by clicking on them is equivalent to a free battery, or seeing through walls for a few seconds, or a wall which is worse than an a-wall in every single way

???

If you could pilot a reaper-like mini Titan, would you?

Here to stay fucko :^)

Would I still have to deal with the autistic spastic movements the average Rupert the Reaper would have to deal with? If so then I'll pass

Go start a petition about it, ya fucking pussbag.

I'm new to the game. Which weapons are hitscan? Which aren't? I was using the Volt earlier and felt like I had to lead my shots or something but my aim is probably just shit.
Also, does anyone use a reticle overlay? Which program do you use if so? I've used Playclaw before but right now I have Origin and Titanfall 2 sandboxed so Playclaw doesn't seem to detect the process.

Everything but the

Mastiff
LSTAR
Kraber
Double Take
Every Grenadier weapon

is projectile. Everything else is hitscan. These are pilot weapons. too lazy to remember the names for titan weapons

You forgot the Wingman Elite and Mozambique

>tfw i was in a xbone stack yesterday and didnt realize my mic was off until i left

>mfw 2000 dpi
I have a Steelseries Rival that can go up to 6500 dpi, but that's impossible to control for me.

I've put it to just 700.

oh, right. rarely used pistols so i completely forgot about that. thanks user.

I have huge hands so I like big (and heavy) mice, some people will tell you the lower the sens, the better you play but it's just bs and a matter of preference.

Forgive me Fastlords, for I have sinned.

Well, I haven't played for a couple of weeks. Has the volume of Monarchs wound down yet?

Same here but you still see em after the game

the in game sens goes to 0.1 now. BTW the steelseries rival 300 has a native DPI of 1600, so you are better off setting it to 800 than 700.

>Picking a banner for others
>Not just picking the ones you like
>Not just picking meme/theme banners for laughs
Don't they still show up at the end?
What was the point of your post?

Definitely

Don't forget AT weapons, charge rifle is hitscan though.

Do you have a comfy weapon that you use when you're just playing casually?

Cold War. I also use it when tryharding. Best gun.

You already posted it my nigger

scorch is topping ronin

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I only play with SMR anymore.
Especially against NPCs it's superb.