Build a race car they said

Build a race car they said...
..it will be fun they said.

But user
Car racing is fun
The trick is not to be a fucking gibbon and crash

Be a good driver they said... you weren't.

>FWD race car
WHAT DID YOU EXPECT

That'll buff out, but it needs a driver mod

Learn how to drive first they said....
you will crash otherwise they said..

>fwd

And nothing of value was lost

you're dumb

Story time please op.

>My name is user and I've never been on a racetrack

that's a big crash

>not doing this on public roads so you can make a fraudulent insurance claim to recoup losses

amateur

all that shit talking behind a screen Im willing to bet you've never even gotten a ride a long in a race car around a track

for you

front wheels have to do literally all of the work. it's a shit layout for track use, admit it.

Sweet dreams little teggy

its still fun esp for street cars.

Notice how you didn't even try to defend the fact that you've never been in a race car. All you do is talk shit.

I'm willing to bet you either live in a flyover state where the only tracks you have are dirt or oval track or you're too autistic to actually go to a road course and stick to shitposting on Veeky Forums and playing whatever shitty racing game you decide to mess around on

>racecar
>na b18a1

>torque steer and 3 wheeling is fun
You sound like a Focus owner

also I'm not I just like talking shit about fwd because it's only good for grocery getting shitboxes. I take my mr-s to local track every once in a while but it gets expensive fast.

I owna a bone stock '08 Honda Civic for a DD and a '91 Miata for the summer/weekend/track.

Never owned a Focus or Ford or an American car

Ohhh let me guess... Understeer?

Nice tread on those tires

How the fuck did you manage that, OP?

looks fun

>"wow op learn to drive"
>as he posts his car on a track

So.......where does he go to learn how to drive you dolts?

What is it with anons and wrecking integras?

>[something] they said
>It will be fun they said
This is one of the worst normie memes ever. I'm on my way to strangle OP for being a massive cock sucker.

this, kek

MRS who tracks and races it here too.
I respect FF especially seeing as the winner of this seasons club races is a stock ford puma who beat a GTR by 2 seconds per lap avarage.
But your avarage FF is a shitbox grocery getter.
However proper sports FF can do really well.

What mods you running on your MRS?
I found getting coils instead of stock+tte lowering changed the car from luxobarge to F1. Looking to do more weight reduction and drag reduction and leaving the engine untouched.

>ITT: angry FWD autists

Clearly not the track next time. He has to Start with stoplight racing and earn his right to track a car again.

you do realize most racetracks have programs with driving instructors right? you don't learn to fly a plane by swimming, you learn to drive on a track by driving on a track. this is just a(n expensive) learning experience for OP

race cars get crashed. that's just how it goes.

now your bitch ass has to fix it

fuck you for killing an Integra reeeeeeee

No one said you had to crash it