perfect for halling away the wounded

Buying a car

>no friends

>v6
>truck

>Buying a truck

>buying

>extended cabs without suicide doors
How the hell are you supposed to even get into that tiny fucking door?

>crew cab
>long bed
best

>Not just going for a triple cab.

It's as if you have no friends OP.

by not being a dwarf planet

disgusting

That's a regular bed, faggot. No half ton is available as a crew cab long bed.

>No mega cab with long bed
Do you even truck?

>4 cylinder
>truck

>semantics
One of these is short, one is long

Was expecting one of those pretty cc/lb fords from the 90s. They haven't made an actual cclb since then.

One is short, the other is medium, long is not pictured

>regular cab 4wd long bed

They still make CCLB trucks

I had this 2009

When you have a choice of two options. One being shorter than the other. Do you call them short and long? Or short and medium, even though a longer option is not available?

Long is an option that is available with different cabs.

Small and medium are options with those cabs that meet the same standard as the two options available with this cab.

What if bed was in front?

I'm not speaking relatively. Long/med/short beds each have different dimensions. What classifies a bed being long/med/short bed are it's measurements, even if not all 3 options are available. (But you are right, it's just semantics)

I'm a fool

There are certain established sizes for full size truck beds in the industry. 5.5 ft is short, 6.5 ft is normal, 8 ft is long regardless of whether or not one or the other is available with a certain cab. The long bed is available on single cab and extended cab half tons. That doesn't make the medium bed a long bed on a crew cab half ton.

>only a mega cab
>not a crew cab with an extended cab grafted onto

Do burgers srsly unironically daily this massive cunts? I drove a dmax twin cab for a while and it was a cunt around town. Can't imagine it being very practical.

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I TOW A JETSKI WITH IT FOR FIVE DAYS A YEAR, ALSO I HELPED MY SISTER MOVE A WASHING MACHINE ONCE

There are three types of truck drivers where I live. (Southern Ontario)
1. Suburban hamplanets in their glorified SUV. One of the worst types of "people" on the road.
2. Wannabe hicks who put a ton of Bass Pro decals on their car. Usually 20 something males in a brand new lifted F150 they bought with daddy's credit card.
3. People who actually work in trades or use it as a weekend vehicle to haul their boat.
Roads in North America are much bigger than yurop and it's not unheard of to commute 100 miles to work.

I did drive the black F250, hated it. Got rid of it.

The F150 is my daily. Is comfy as fuuuuck

American roads and parking spaces are big as fuck, so that probably helps.

I live in Texas and drive a Civic, but at LEAST half of all vehicles I see on the road are fucking massive trucks, and the rest mostly being big SUVs. Maybe 20% of the vehicles here are cars, and that's being extremely generous.