Liberty Walk Honda S600

Liberty Walk Honda S600

What does Veeky Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b0T10vyLeO8
speedhunters.com/2017/04/master-and-apprentice-an-rwb-reborn/
youtube.com/watch?v=_ifx0rUQl5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All liberty walk shit is the same, though it fits this vehicle a lot better than most. Is Honda going to make an S1000? I'd buy that

Same, and I actually have the money for it

Do it Honda you faggots

The bolted on fender flares and the quotes from the guy with yellow fever kill it

Ugly. Also those fags can't wrench. Was embarrassing watching them try to do something themselves.

The front end is gorgeous, the rest not so much

pure cancer. liberty walk needs to die along with rocket bunny and rwb.

ugly and useless

>I am a commie and don't believe in the free market

i dont like it either but you're buggin familia

2 nukes etc. etc.

>over kei car cc regulations
It'll never happen

>importers want ten thousand burgerbucks for these

it's not fair

>I'm a degenerate Libertarian who believes profits come before social decency.
Bodykit fags are always a drain to society.

>Liberty Walk
Into the trash hard park ricer.

>I'm superior because I'm boring
elitist normiefags need to be gassed

>Honda finaly releases the S1000 in North America
>starts at $27k
>no one buys it
>"Guess they don't want sports cars. We should keep churning out boring econoboxes!"

Haha, kill yourself faggot. Not having friends or a job is social degeneracy too.

hot as fuck

I'm actually a registered republican but ok, Im sorry I offended you lad. ffs

also I literally stated I don't even like it so

>I can't personalise my car without cosmetic 'Look at me!' mods.
US$5000 on a bit of plastic to make a kei car look like a nu-NSX is truly pointless. Like all cosmetic mods.

plenty of cars that have cosmetic mods that also have a function you know.

pic related is a full on touring race car.

this has a kit on it thats functional, but is a full on track car. Pointless still?

If they have a function they're not cosmetic are they?
Cosmetics are purely about improving looks.

tasteless function>form tho so who cares

looks worse than an Autozone ricer

or how about this

Mugen RR, its a street legal car that was tuned for the track. totally pointless right.

bit of plastic, pointless right?

Not really that different to those of us with taste.

just pointless bits of autozone plastic in japan

correction

for normies not into cars

How are you this dumb? Rocket Bunny, Liberty Walk, RWB, none of the kits they make are functional in any way.
Kits on race cars are functional or they wouldn't be there.

>kei car bits of plastic
>autozone ricer changing his oil at the rice track

really made me think

cosmetic mods

As I understand it, most of the people into Rocketbunny/Liberty Walk stanceshit are as normal as they come.

and aero mods are different*

yeah nah

only normies are retarded enough to not see the difference

dont think youre some speshul snowflake because you dont like a bodykit when most of the auto community does

>RWB has never made race cars, just pointless stance cars!
>they never ran 58 sec laps in their stanceshits porsche 964's

>Can't differentiate between kits sold for steet and those sold for track.
Street kits are useless and cosmetic.
Track kits have aero and so have a function.

Can't believe I have to spell this out.

It isn't the body kit I disagree with. It's the sideways wheels that are horrible to both look at and to drive. When are you going to remove your trip, you absolute nonce?

but you said RWB wasnt functional

yeah -30 degrees is the same as -5 lol

kid most Rocketbunny and Liberty Walk cars arent even that excessive on camber

>It's the sideways wheels that are horrible to both look at

its called negative camber you mong.

RWB Street kits aren't fuctional. Just like any steet kit. I know you'll cherrypick "RWB, none of the kits they make are functional" as if that proves your point, but it neglects the context in which it was said entirely.
Street kits serve no purpose.

RWB doesnt have "street kits" or "race kits"

Road cars and track cars aren't the same thing.

yeah but then it has to do with running gear and engine setup not the kit

Where did you get the whole "RWB street vs race kits"

i mean you can choose certain things you want done to your specific car but for the most part its the same.

both of these are used on both the street and track.

dude who owns the red one, is from Texas and lived/worked with Nakai-San on his car for months in Japan then shipped it back to Texas when it was done.

speedhunters.com/2017/04/master-and-apprentice-an-rwb-reborn/

I mention RWB once off-handedly and this happens. Yes, RWB kits have function on race cars above legal speed limits. Below, they do not.
Show me some data where Liberty Walk and Rocket Bunny are functional in any way.

>armchair faggoting this hard

>Show me some data where Liberty Walk and Rocket Bunny are functional in any way.

I dont care about Liberty Walk or Rocket Bunny. Everyone knows including the company themselves they make kits for strictly cosmetic purposes what you don't get is that the free market allows it and while I don't like any of those kits, including RWB's they are free to practice whatever the fuck they want.

Just like how you have the right to do nothing but bitch about it and get nothing in return while they are getting paid.

>Show me some data where Liberty Walk and Rocket Bunny are functional in any way.

if RWB cars racing is evidence enough then I guess it applies to others too

>most of the auto community does
yea nah. you're an underage faggot boyracer and you're only friends are other faggot boyracers so it seems like everyone likes it. If you were a mature adult you'd hate it too. please kill yourself.

They're a sign of social decay.
Have they sorted the overheating problem yet?

does a fire count as sorting

shame since it kicked ass

>They're a sign of social decay.

oh shut the fuck up. its a small subculture of people who are into it and even smaller sample of people that are willing to spend money on a kit.

stop being such a cry baby.

>It's only a small group of people.
It's a small group of people who start anything. The people who do it are always colossal tossers.

and you care because?

Because somebody has to have taste.

I would pay that easily if I lived in the US and even if that was 3 months pay.

would be infinitely better if it didn't have the stupid soft top

shut the fuck up you cornball

>Barely form a piece of plastic to the sides
>Tack it on with wood screws like a redneck nailing a board over his windows before a storm
>More gaps than a fucking storm drain
>mongoloids drool over it
it looks like fucking shit

What's that mean in non-hick?

so hicks like body kits now?

even though I stated I dont even like them myself, you're really unoriginal and empty in the head.

>Ask what cornball means
>Assume I meant bodykits
Merica.

Only japan and deathtrap if it is in USA.

>cornball
>having anything to do with hicks

Sure sounded like it.

Even if you're right about the aero being nonfunctional (which is false), the main function of these bodykits is to allow for much wider wheels and tires, improving grip both laterally and off the line. If that's not functional I don't know what is

>Also RWB cars look fucking sick and you can't deny that

The grip doesn't matter much when most of them are a few inches from scraping the road. #hellaflush or whatever they say.
Can't say I'm a fan of how RWB, sorry. Could mostly be because I don't like Porsches.

That isn't much.

So true half these kids dont underatand rock3t bunn3y and liberty walk are race inspired. It adds this crazy concept called aerodynamics but also have a market to hit (ricers)

>They're a sign of social decay.
Has society been decaying for a hundred years? Aesthetic, retarded mods have been around since the dawn of automobiles.

>Could mostly be because I don't like Porsches.

and you say you're the person with "good taste" lol.

I didn't like Porsches either till I got to drive one myself, its a bug that bit me and I dont have enough money for the treatment

>Has society been decaying for a hundred years?
Is this a trick question?
Yes.

I like the 912 and unironically the 914.
930 was okay. Haven't liked anything they've made since then.

Aren't the 1950s and 60s considered to be the golden age of "muh values and virtues" by fedoras? Subcultures like greasers weren't very virtuous nor did they focus on sheer performance modifications for their landbarges and hot rods. Even the 1920s were full of slut flappers, materialistic posturing, and whiskey running degenerates.

Every decade is shit, and you're getting old. It'll become worse and worse for you as you focus on subcultures and minorities doing things that you don't like.

60s were an awful decade. 50s was the last decent one.

>Aren't the 1950s and 60s considered to be the golden age of "muh values and virtues" by fedoras?

1950s yes

1960s lol thats when they think it started going to shit

1960s is when the world starting going good

t. white male

Think about it. Degenerate teens were into the hot rodding thing. Now they're into shitty body kits.

weird that car enthusiasts would like the 50s when hot rodders were seen as reckless degenerate rebel rousing trouble making youths

Every decade is shit by that decade's standards. The USA was a lot better off when organized crime just meant running alcohol around because ALCOHOL was illegal. What a fucking problem to have, whoop-dee-doo. Modern drugs and the people creating, running, and consuming them are worse by far.
Greasers were also fucking small-time. It's laughable, it's like the version of delinquents you see in anime where untucking your shirt and smoking outside a convenience store makes you the baddest motherfucker in a 20 mile radius. It was bad by the standards back then but nothing compared to degenerates today.

Every generation thinks "kids today are shit, back in MY day things were better" as they get older, but every one of them is correct. The world only gets worse with each passing generation since about 100 years ago. Every form of media only gets worse with every year since its invention, until it's killed off by something new, and the rate at which things decline is accelerating because of technology and Moore's law.

besides the 50s is when people really started lowering their cars to the point of scraping

>The USA was a lot better off when organized crime just meant running alcohol around because ALCOHOL was illegal

boy you should really look into some documentaries and some google searches

there was a lot more than that

heroin junkies and shit were around back in the 1920s and the like too

youre really just an ignorant fuccboi who pretends the 50s were great because the white family propaganda posters

greasers were like punks than a gang but hey they still robbed and were into drugs and shit

Heroin junkies were a higher percentage of the population than today, but at least they tried to keep up appearances compared to today where they happily live in qualour and ruin neighbourhoods and families because society has accepted degeneracy and swept it under the rug as if wounds don't fester and create worse problems.
Also heroin was used in medicine instead of as an escape, so it wasn't used by the same people as today who use it as a crutch for being a drain on society.

heroin was made illegal in 1924

so go ahead and tell me it was all medicine

same shit different year

humans by nature are "degenerate" so ya gots to deal with it its more fun if you partake

Go ahead and tell me the Opium Wars weren't just a way for Britain to kill an empire by feeding it drugs.

Like the back, but the smaller overfenders in front make it look unbalanced. The S660 is just a cool little car all around though even stock. I wish like hell that Honda actually gave a shit about selling sports cars in the American market.

They probably think you're too fat to fit in them.

>the ride height is user adjustable (functional) and so can be raised for DD use
>Grip doesn't matter
We're talking about functionality here, wide-bodies are incredibly helpful for the intended function of those 911s

Also, have you driven a 911? There's a reason they're almost universally loved

Grip doesn't matter when the car is too low to be functional, not grip doesn't matter.
>People getting this butthurt because somebody doesn't like a hack like Nakai-San, or their beloved 911.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ifx0rUQl5A

Got stocks in RWB or something, faggot?
Seem awfully defensive of it.

>gets proven wrong
>ad hom

errtime