Another Mazda patent

RX-7 soon brothers

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/09/28/toyota-mazda-electric-car-technology/
autotrader.com/car-news/mazda-to-launch-an-electric-car-in-2019-260138
carthrottle.com/post/toyota-and-mazda-could-finally-make-us-want-an-electric-car/
svetmobilne.cz/zname-detaily-o-mazda-skyactive-x-dvoulitr-se-140-kw-a-preplnovanim/5476/img/mazda-roadmap.jpg
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-26/electric-cars-seen-cheaper-than-gasoline-models-within-a-decade
autonews.com/article/20170526/OEM05/170529878/electric-cars-will-become-cheaper-than-gasoline-models-within-a-decade
theguardian.com/environment/2016/feb/25/electric-cars-will-be-cheaper-than-conventional-vehicles-by-2022
cars.com/articles/study-evs-will-be-cheaper-than-gas-models-1420695538577/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A patent for putting a flippy spoiler on the tail lights?

BRILLIANT

>pop-up rear lights

GENIUS

>4th Gen RX-7 featuring a 60 kWh battery and a 600cc Rotary Range Extender with a 1.6 gallon tank that only turns on when the battery hits 25%

A C T I V E A E R O
C
T
I
V
E

A
E
R
O

I WANT IT I WANT IT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How long will it be until someone fixes it?

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

>jew fear the samurai engine

>the wankel engine was literally invented by a nazi

Makes sense.

>if it costs more than 60k I won't be able to afford it
>it'll probably cost more than 60k

it's
C O N F I R M E D
O
N
F
I
R
M
E
D

O.O THE FUCKING HEROES

a-as long as i-it's fast...

>Mazda
>falling for the electric Jew

New updated RX design to be shown this year and rumors of 2020 release

Rex-9 is coming soon boys

I-I'll have a full time job b-by then, r-right?

>He doesn't know about Mazda's plans

fortune.com/2017/09/28/toyota-mazda-electric-car-technology/

autotrader.com/car-news/mazda-to-launch-an-electric-car-in-2019-260138

carthrottle.com/post/toyota-and-mazda-could-finally-make-us-want-an-electric-car/

Electric Mazdas are just gonna be Toyotas with Mazda badges then?

Doesn't seem that way.

May be the other way around, in fact.

What seems most likely is that Mazda and Toyota will team up to develop EV technology (Battery, inverter, motors, chargers, cooling etc) and then put them in their own cars. Mazda already has purchased the Hybrid Synergy Drive tech from Toyota, but Mazda has yet to do anything with it, at least in North America.

Mazda is waking up. They know what is coming. By 2025 EVs will be cheaper than the equivalent gasoline powered car, and by 2035 gasoline powered cars will be a premium product that commands a huge price tag. Batteries are getting cheaper, cheaper, better, larger, and cheaper. Gasoline engines are getting more complex, more expensive, more difficult to maintain, and increasingly shit on by the (((state))).

Why are all avatarposters fucking retarded

>Provide probable course for Mazda to take based on their published road maps and recent developments
>EVs will be cheaper than gasoline cars in 10 or so years, based on strong evidence
>fucking retarded
Sure, kiddo.

svetmobilne.cz/zname-detaily-o-mazda-skyactive-x-dvoulitr-se-140-kw-a-preplnovanim/5476/img/mazda-roadmap.jpg

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-26/electric-cars-seen-cheaper-than-gasoline-models-within-a-decade

autonews.com/article/20170526/OEM05/170529878/electric-cars-will-become-cheaper-than-gasoline-models-within-a-decade

theguardian.com/environment/2016/feb/25/electric-cars-will-be-cheaper-than-conventional-vehicles-by-2022

cars.com/articles/study-evs-will-be-cheaper-than-gas-models-1420695538577/

Try reading something outside of drift news and tuner magazines for once.
Also take economics 101.

FUCKING MENTAL

Based Mazda strikes again.

(((Bloomberg)))
(((The Guardian))))

>that tiny thing
>making over 100lbs of downforce
Wing is too small

Not even the jew infested (((media))) needs to lie or spin the narrative to get the point across. Batteries are getting cheaper. Much cheaper. And they are also getting better. Much better. And it is happening quickly. Batteries today are more heat resistant, faster to charge, can tolerate a higher discharge rate, and are more energy dense. This is only going to improve each year. EVs will be the king of new cars by 2030, at least in the common commuter range.

>faster to charge
Not faster than filling up my tank
>Higher discharge rate
What do you mean by this? If you charge/discharge too fast the battery overheats and wear out
>More energy dense
Energy density of a Li-ion battery (energy per volume): 0.9-2.43 MJ/L
Specific energy of Li-ion battery (energy per mass): 0.36-0.875 MJ/kg
Energy density of gasoline: 34.2 MJ/L
Specific energy of gasoline: 46.4 MJ/kg
You're retarded. Until we get batteries that are better than lithium ion it'll never happen
Electric cucks btfo

It has already happened.

It happened in 2010 with the Nissan Leaf.
It happened again with the Tesla cars.
It happened again with the Bolt.
It is happening again with the 2nd gen Leaf.
It will happen again with solid state batteries.

Electric domination by 2030.