For what purpose

t. assmad gm fangirl

i don't like GM products and have never owned one

>I don't like GM
>Never owned one

The absolute state of anime lovers.

>unironic brandfags
>current year

if you were fordcucks or nipfags i'd fucking hate you too. it doesn't matter what you like, if you'd stop shitting up the board with pointless "x is good becuz i say so" and "muh ring times", fangirl this and assmad that, we'd ALL have a much better time around here. it fills me with rage everytime a thread about engines or dream cars becomes "483 posts, 189 images, 14 unique IPs" and gets archived because you have to, HAVE to get the final word in edgewise about how your car, engine or brand is the BEST and theirs is worse than Hitler's shit-stained undies. I'm fucking sick of it all and I hope you all suffer eternal pain and despair in whatever afterlife exists. Fuck all of you.

I have exactly two words for you:

SPERG
MORE

Does someone have the Youtube video of "assmad GM fangirl" with Peter and Stewie?

no, I get the last laugh because I posted last

keep sperging lmao

:^)

>he's saging his replies
rotflmao

alright, one more and then I'll move on
I have more important threads to funpost until this one picks up some steam

Alphonse just wants to shit up the board. Mods are clueless so he's disguised literal shit as benchracing.
Now watch as he calls me obsessed.

thanks for the (you)s

I thought he got jailed or hospitalized or something, haven't seen his name is a while

>don't post for a week
>they still obsess over my superiority
lol this is good

He's stopped using his name for several months now. Easily identifiable by post content. God I wish Paddock had shot up a coon tunes concert, we might be fee of this evil then.

he called it :^)
you really are a broken record, aren't you? what's next, am I sperging? a cuck? btfo?

now we just wait for S/o/viet and prezo to pop in and the funposting can really kick off

Did you mix up the post numbers?

Yes, I did call it. They are obsessed with me.

i'm only human
>obsessed
>btfo
>sperg more
>cuck
>GTR ring times
>GM fangirl
anything else to add to the list?

wh*te bois/wh*te """"people""""

mfw i caused all of this

This thread is the funniest thing I've read all week.

>25 replies
>2 posters
Alphonse is a gay nigger

Actually, he is a pedo nigger.

I mean it's 11 posters but yeah, a few IP cycles most likely.