/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

Its Gonna Happen Edition

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[cross] available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Live updates:
Global: twitter.com/kh_ux_na
Current Campaigns/Deals/Events:
Cloud EX
Zexion B event
Illustrated Kairi 2 in 5-pulls
KHUX Damage Calculator:khuxtracker.com
KHUχ guides:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYfXXKiyz9c
youtu.be/H8qG4AlK1qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone join my union.
If my beloved bears are top union over the next week I give everyone 5k jewels

I see at the very least Star Wars being DLC.
And it might be the sequel trilogy seeing that's pure Disney-made.

delet this thred

Guys why is Kingdom Hearts now hypercrisis?

What the fuck are you even trying to say

You're gonna have to be clearer since most of us probably aren't /co/ckmonglers

I want Miss Aqua to hit me with her keyblade!

I want to fuck your neck hole

Die!

Ahh....it's kind of like when fiction is bleeding into the real world and tons of details in related works are found connecting to each other in a "deeper" way.

Honestly I don't know how to describe hypercrisis.

>sora
>black
Fucking tumblr.

will Sora ever use the disney key?

Sorry if this is a dumb question.
Can a keyblade be in two places at once and if so do both have full power?
It's my understanding that Roxas uses Sora's keyblade and neither can use Ventus' keyblade until later.
That's fine and dandy for the second half of Days but the first half takes place during Chain of Memories where Sora is actively using the keyblade.
Or am I just dumb and missed the part where they explained Roxas has his own keyblade or was somehow using Ventus'?

Kh3 DLC

Hopefully not.
That thing is fucking ugly.
How do you even grasp it?

The Keyblade is magic.
Yes it can exist in two places at the same time.

If Vanitas can grasp the X-Blade then he can grasp the Disney-Blade.

The X-blade had a logical gripping point.
The Disney Blade doesn't.
The X-blade may be fucking retarded but it still looks more practical than the Disney Blade.

Beach party epilogue pls

There will be. Where else do you think Roxas, Xion and Namine are going to live now?

>Uncle Nomura finally fulfills his dream by having the ending of kh3 be a musical on destiny islands

Oh shit it's gonna happen isn't it?

S-should i be excite

Twilight Town?

y-you should kill urself my m-man

Y-y-you sh-sh-should s-suck my a-a-a-ass

Hmm maybe. Do you think Lea will hang around or go back to Radiant Garden?

Probably stay in RG for a bit than head somewhere else

I suppose it depends on if Isa can be saved or not. I wonder if he'll pull that stick out of his ass if he does get saved.

>Aqua as a green lantern
>Not Terra, the guy who literally reanimated his armor out of sheer willpower

Terra red lantern rage
Aqua blue lantern hope
Ventus green lantern will

They were already color coated for it

>coated

freudian slip, sue me

You know, as crazy as this image is, I think Ed and Al as GLs makes some sense. It's similar to alchemy.

It drives me nuts how Aqua is a different shade of green than the other three

>Ventus representing will
>Not Terra, whose will physically manifested to use his armor and keyblade.

Consider it done, ill see your ass in court faggot

I can't help but imagine Ansem SoD and Xemnas just hanging around random areas in KH3 just being there to talk shit to Sora all the time. You're just running around a world exploring the place and next thing you know it's Ansem and Xemnas again just chilling drinking a beer who then proceed to talk shit and tell Sora to kill himself/submit to DARKNESS.

I think the whole 'You have to use darkness to bring Roxas back.' thing is a trap.
Specificslly because I believe it was Diz who said that Sora would win if he simply keeps on being himself.
So Sora using darkness would make a big enough shift in the balance to allow the 13 to get the upper hand.
Or maybe I'm just spouting bullshit who knows.

You're probably right.
If anything, Light could probably handily bring Roxas back

>Ansem and Xemnas stop at a restaurant
>stuffing their faces
>A: SHIT HE'S HERE QUICK GET IT IN POSITION, FIND THE NEAREST DARK ALLEY
>X:WAITSHITFUCK
>a few seconds later
>D: SORA LOOK ITS ANSEM AND XE-
>D:...what is that.
>Xemnas is wearing a lobster bib that says "LETS GET CRACKIN"

That is a good point, now that sora's outfit is explicitly altered to remove any and all x's from it. Even if it's only specific x's that they can track, it's definitely not there. So they'd probably have to randomly check worlds out one by one for if he's there or not.

Soon.

Watching Ray Chase play KH1 has to be the most painful fucking thing ever.

link me senpai
please

Check LAVA's twitch.

Is he terrible and/or annoying

Both. But the second is fueled by the first. I like Ray and everything, but I have a headache.

>Or maybe I'm just spouting bullshit who knows.

Nah, it's Ansem and Xemnas that are spouting bullshit to get to Sora.

Probably. I think the Disney villains sort of did this when they weren't looking through whatever crystal ball thing Maleficent had in the first game.

Yes. They must always be prepared to stand in the nearest dark alley whenever Sora is in a new world so that they can talk shit to him.

>A: Hey Sora, maybe you should just submit to darkness and get over it already?
>S: YOU GUYS AGAIN?!
>X: You know you want to succumb to darkness, lest your other half linger in the nothingness around your heart, never to return again.
>S: Stop messing with me!
>A: You might not like it but what we say is true. The darkness in your heart is vast yet contained....but if it leaks- which it will since you clearly still lack knowledge concerning the machinations of your own heart- you're going to need the power, the experience beforehand to fully control it.
>S: Do you really think...what do you mean...?
>A: Basically what I'm trying to say is SUBMIT!
>S: FUCK OFF!

thank's dude

i think fox whales would be petty enough to skip out on free jewels so they can keep the "honor" of their ranking
i mean these are the same people who pulled on friday when they said they wouldn't

>That's fine and dandy for the second half of Days but the first half takes place during Chain of Memories
this is why days is a mistake
roxas only being able to exist while sora is asleep would have been a cool concept
it also would have explained why he disappears when sora wakes up

o fuck
i think i remember something like that from the shimomura interview
i don't have it on hand though

They sent most of the stream on the fucking race against Riku.

youtube.com/watch?v=tYfXXKiyz9c

Won't fusing Vanitas and Ventus back together basically delete both of their personalities?

No? They'd go back to how they were before the split, which is something you see in BbS.

But they're both drastically different people now. Won't that have any repercussions?

Now? All Vanitas ever was was the dark part of Ven's heart. There's really been no growth or change to his character over the series.

Guys, at what conference did the new trailer come out on? Was it a stand-alone thing? Its been really hard to find people that I actually care about reacting to it

It was at the kingdom hearts orchestra world tour thing.

They weren't split long enough to become super different, or even if they were then it doesn't matter because they are both two halfs of the same person who will become one again/the person they were before being split but probably slightly different because of their memories and experience.

Sort of like someone who lost their memories, went through all sorts of stuff without them and then finally regained them again.

>2013:E3 and d23
>2014: jack shit except for a bit of voice acting over a still background and behind closed doors gameplay
>2015: E3 and d23
>2016: jack shit since they had chi and 2.8 to hype up instead
>2017: E3 and d23
How much longer will this ever other year trend continue? Think it's time that we'll start getting news at a better pace?

Considering there's nothing else going on for KH except monthly story updates for UX, the KHIII marketing should get more frequent.

Especially since it's probably releasing next year.

Nah. FF15 VR and 7 are too important.
>it's probably releasing next year

>it's probably releasing next year.

>releasing next year.
kek
KEK
KEK!!!!!

2018, 2019, and 2020 all have "big" games slated for release. 2020 is obviously the Marvel game since nobody knows shit about it yet.

We've seen even LESS of FFVIIR than KHIII, so there's no way that's gonna be ready to go next year, on top of having only started development in 2015.

It's gonna be KHIII next year. There's nothing else.

but muh memes

>SE will only release one "big" game every year
They've got several mobile games, a billion FF7 fanboys buying whatever comes into existence, and a successful MMO to keep them afloat over the next year if they somehow don't release a single new game until this point in 2018. There's also LiS2 and probably something else they're working on that I forgot about over the course of this week.

learn how to quote retard

he's talking about this

you think they'll release dissidia opera omnia globally as we wait for real games?

>when the dude you like runs off with a black haired girl so you date his twin

as much as I'd like to joke, I'm of the same opinion.

We were already pessimistic about getting info at E3 but now look.

>she only wanted roxas because he looked like sora and he ran off with kairi
this works surprisingly well

Sometimes you just gotta settle for less

LIGHT

youtu.be/H8qG4AlK1qk

wrong light?

LETS GO

THIS WILL END IT ALL!

k

What the frick man

why is? Why is his dick so pronounced? Is it swollen from pain? Does he have an erection from getting hit? what the fuck was his underwear doing going through his pants? Why are they pink-

Wait a second this isn't getting hit in the nuts. This is supposed to be getting a painful erection from sexy aqua! LIES

do i have to do that stupid rhythm game in bbs with all three characters to platinum the game? i'm getting real sick of this shit

Yes, but you only need to get a Fantastic on Dessert Paradise so you get Frozen Fortune after you've gotten Fantastics on all of them for one character.

why would i only need to do everything for one character and some for the rest?

Because there's a trophy for getting Fantastic on Master for all songs that pops with one character.

Only Dessert Paradise gives you a unique reward for a Fantastic on Master, so the rest don't matter. You only need to play them to fill in the minigame page.

do i have to do all those unversed mini games with every character?

Yes. You need to fill out the report for everyone.

i think i'm going to take a break from this

I wouldn't mind that

kek

>animating him to look more cartoony
Neat

HIKARI YO