>English FGO confirmed for June 25 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna to be released in late June to early July
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63418038
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kiarafags BTFO

LATE JUNE/EARLY JULY

Best boy.

witch thred

chacha thread

and then zero secondaries say he did the right thing kek

This semen demon might steal the quartz I was saving for swimsuit Nito.

Reminder to just use your favorites

Reminder that /fgog/'s primaries are redditors.

Tamamo!

My little SNEK can't be this cute

>8 turns

fat ded thread

poor little saber

Post servants you would like to bully!

>all those hot spring CEs
Christ, how lucky did you get with CE drops?

all three of them

Norse Mahou Shoujo!

Who is this brown slut?

All redditors aren't fgog's primaries but all fgog's primaries are redditors.

I got two limit broken last year, the third one and the remaining one are from this year

I want to tease than befriend Hopeman.

FGO is trash and Nasu needs to move on.

Heaven's Feel PV when.
Tsukihime news when.

Test

Tamamo

I really want more TM stories outside of the servant stuff

Snekposting

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63418038

I'm too low test for this, I will settle to nero.

ジャンヌ

janu*

Whose you're favorite?

I want to lovingly bully this dorky witch

also with my dick

I want Jeanne to bully me.

Doki doki doki desu thread

janu*

She's to be bullied, it's the way of life

Think BB will appear in the future in chaldea?

Nobody wants you to shitpost on /a/ with your cash franchise with no soul that milks fatedrones, fuck off.

Nero Bride (Prototype) (True) when?

this, fuck off
I will shitpost every fgo threads with fgog memes on /a/ from now on

>Nobody wants you to shitpost on /a/
>you say, posting on Veeky Forums in the FGO thread - while there is no FGO thread in /a/

KYS

I remember somebody made a English translation version of this.

>kiss you softly
Fuck off cuck, I'm no homo

She is made for lewd

IS THAT A NIPPLE?

For some reason, ever since the end of the BB event, which I grinded and cleared and got all the freaking items in the shop, I feel bored of FGO. I still like Fate a lot, but I'm not motivated to do anything in this game other than log in for the daily bonus.
The two recent re-runs post BB were new to me, since I only started playing this fall, but I only cleared the story mode for the Rashomon event, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to muster the motivation to clear the story for the Onigashima event.
I've been having fun with Valkyrie Connect which I joined because of the Fate collab (and luckily got every fate character other than Dress Saber). So it's not mobile gaming or gatcha gaming that's the issue...
I feel bad to quit because I got all of my fav characters (luckily) other than EMIYA Assassin and Waver, and I was looking forward to hopefully a re-run of Fate/Zero crossover to hopefully get them.
I'm not sure why exactly I feel bored with FGO. Did the BB grinding wear me out? I certainly feel so tired at the thought of grinding these event re-runs. I used to be fine grinding to clear all the previous events. Is it the thought of re-starting in English when FGO comes out in 2 weeks, so I'll save my energy for that?
Anyone else getting bored or checking out of FGO right now? Any suggestions to motivate one's self?

Arthur is legitimately the greatest Fate character and - incidentally - is also by far the most popular. His character is a tragic yet optimistic inversion of Saber that is far more relatable and fleshed-out: Artoria was a machine king who alienated those around her and collapsed under her own guilt over her failures, legitimate or otherwise. Her arc is coming to terms with her defeat and accepting it.
Arthur was a kind man who was a natural king that was betrayed because others were flawed. His issue is not the guilt of failure, but the regret of what was lost. Not once does he seek to undo his past because he knows he acted righteously and it was other's fault, he instead struggles with mourning his people and the realisation that as a king he has no purpose without a kingdom. Compared to Shirou teaching Artoria to feel with his dick, Ayaka inspiring Arthur to realise life has value even after such tragedy and that as a hero who shaped history the results of it are HIS responsibility is inspiring and far less corny. Their love too is better.

His fights are more interesting, his doubts more compelling, his series superior through his presence. His bromance with Arash should replace Cu/Emiya as THE bl pairing by next comiket also, God willing. Even the lore of his EXcalibur is better.

You can see his popularity exceeds her also based off how successful his gacha was compared to any of hers, and how Nasu feels no need to make endless rehashes of him to keep interest high. If you look through Pixiv you can see his art is exploding in popularity and is only off the radar because nips cannot agree on how to spell his name - though an EOP would never think to check variations of it, so much like their insane dislike of Fragments based off poor summaries their lack of appreciation for his acclaim is understandable.

Arthur is what all of Fate has built up to AND is how it should have started. Cool how he brought it full circle, no?

>mobages
>fun
FGO is only for waifu and fate lore
Play real games

>Arthur is legitimately the greatest Fate character

but /a/ has 4 threads full of shitposting spics talking about a cashgrab franchise right now checking their catalog.
the ones about journey to the west man.

FGO is only for husbano, fate lore, and power levels
fixed

If only Nasu wasn't busy with this trash and made a real Type-Moon game or VN instead.

Hopefully Ere-chan will come just after, I kept my quartz for too long.

I want to hold pinkies with my waifu!

Was something happening on that day?

>"Oh look let's create alternate What-if realm where Seiba is a milf even if most of this shit makes no fucking sense within timeline - we will just say it is some time aberration blackhole bullshit which make sit all possible, including Servant-Kiritsugu because why the fuck not!"
>"Oh look nothing says "follow up act" as well as a dumb pirate adventure through mediterranean chasing lovestruck loli-Medea and ProtoShinji!"
>"what's next? IDK let's rip off evangelion and muvluv for babylon"
>"Oh look let's turn one of the most badass concepts in tsukihime into a pokemon so we can sacrifice him to save this waifu bc power of humanity and love after thousand year old AI-demon is taught the value and strength of humanity by our protagonist!"
>"Oh and since we need a finale and I want to retcona way most of this first half bullshit because it is glorious mess let's have retroactivelly write out a character we set up as one of history's most important figures and ignore the plotholes!"
>"Oh and I know, for emotional impact let's copy paste Shirou vs Kirei for the end fight,except without any emotional investment or build up and with bland self insert protag instea dof Shirou."

FGO is trash and killed the franchise, fuck off with this shilling.

Anyone else rolling for the fox tomorrow? Maybe I'll get her this time.

So I farmed the 600 chests for kintoki but I cant seem to buy him from the store. What am I missing?

I wonder if all EoR chaoters have 3 "unknown" Servants and 1 obvious? Servant.

More than 20 tickets ready, if I don't get her I'm not going to tap into my quartz

Birthday

Just wait.

Newfag here, Will we be able to run previous onis nodes later? Because this one has hearts and I don't know if it's safe to use dumplings for refill BP.

hey fuck you that was my idea to copypasta this
i was just waiting a few days for people to fucking forget it

>tfw this thread is dead as fuck
>but the /v/ thread is still going strong

you should wait on these pastas, we just had this two(?) threads ago

No.
Go full oni slayer user

Please keep us updated on the outside threads

see how it's getting no actually replies? he posted it too fucking early

>"Hey, I've got an idea! Lets turn King Arthur into a little girl so she can suck an autistic japanese kid's dick!"
type moon is dead

It only lived through fatedrones and normalfags.
Fate was never good

>Fate is literally a pleb franchise in nipland
>even in the west now
/fgog/ and reddit literally BTFO
BTFO

Tamamo is pregnant and you're the father! how you will call the children?

Am I really?

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Tamamo no Ato.

Tamacuck and Tamakek

do dead people need names?

Momoka

lil Hakuno

Tamamu and Tamama.

This guy

That's not even a good play on it but I can't think of anything better so eh.

>you're the father

wewlad

Did you catch the new TTS /fgog/

I don't get it, someone explain!

mae = "before"
ato = "after"

Which Japanglish Nasuverse saying is your favorite?

"Imaginary Number Space"