Speeds through all 4 lanes on the highway passing other cars in and out traffic at no less than 95 mph at 4pm

>speeds through all 4 lanes on the highway passing other cars in and out traffic at no less than 95 mph at 4pm
>tinted windows no doubt
>add black wheels for more cool points
>drive by it a mile or so down the highway and it is lit up by blue lights and parked on the left shoulder
>head lights and car still running of course
>probably explaining to the officer in 12 different languages how he/she is a victim and the cop is wrong
>pic related

Wow we really needed another butthurt poorfags thread

underrated post.

when did bmw fags leave their containment board

confirmed ass-pained poorfag.
>mfw

>Implying BMWs aren't cheap these days.

>bmw
>symbol of wealth
Ok.

>116d m-sport

Holy shit you can get E39 and E46 for 2k and less. E36s go for under 1500.

>ever allowing yourself to be overtaken by a BMW

You do realize that the car you posted is already 16 years old?
That's like saying "Bentley, symbol of wealth? OK" because you found a 1990s Bentley for $10k.

>B-b-but
Your argument is invalid.

BMW is in the same price range as a new Toyota Camry, retard

>bmw 118i, the shittiest and basest of base models costs the same as fully loaded toyota camry with V6 premium package
>BMW is in the same price range as a new Toyota Camry
Yeah nah, you're the retard

>hey everyone I'm extremely butthurt about BMW
Good, knowing my car makes braindead autists cry is one of the reasons why I love it

And you can get a poor-man's Mercedes CLA250 for the same price as a Toyota Camry, what is your fucking point?
Let's see you get a new E-Class, S-Class, CLS-Class, or heck, even a C300 for the price of a Camry.

>driving on highway
>doing 75mph, leisurely passing somebody
>we pass an on-ramp and two cars jet up behind me
>BMW riding my ass and a charger right behind him
>assume they're racing at first but my mental cop radar has tagged the charger as suspicious, don't think much of it because I don't think they use chargers here anymore
>still going 75
>pull in front of the guy I had been passing
>BMW rockets off at 85 or 90 the second I'm out of the way
>charger fires up sneak cop lights and gives chase

I think someone needs to be retarded to not recognize an unmarked cop car.

more like
>speeds through traffic like a madman
>eventually arrive at the same place as them at the exact same time

speeding is only useful on long distance highway trips. otherwise the difference in time it could make is negligible.

What is that, an automatic 4cyl model? Go look at the price of a manual 330Ci or M3.

All the roads between my house and where I work are 45mph and I live about 10 miles away. If I drove the speed limit it would take 13 minutes plus time sitting at the one light that's guaranteed to be red, and MAYBE plus more time for 2 other lights that are usually green.
If I speed and slow down for the spots a cop sometimes sits, I can get there in 8 minutes. I've timed myself.

That's 5 minutes of saved time, a whole additional press of the snooze button.

>be me
>drive BMW
>among top 10 drivers in my region
>drive safe
>realize the road is not a raceway
>never get into dangerous situation because I avoid them before they occur
>only drink responsibly and don't drive because I can have other people who are sober drive
>don't laugh at other people who can't drive for shit because determinism means we have no control over our lives and I "chose" to be a good driver as much as the irresponsible driver "chose" to be bad.
>have a good harem and great circle of friends because I don't judge people and just try to be chill and non-judgmental.
>still drive BMW and among regions top ten best drivers.

>t. Delusional Pajeet

>bmw drivers are actually this pretentious
I bet you cut people off, only turn your blinker on for 3 flashes after you started changing lanes, drive under the speed limit in scurry places and over the speed limit through towns.

I know your self inflated type too well, can't pull the woolie over my eyes m8.

>M8
No, M4.

7500$ for a 2001 compact sized coupe is quite a lot.
You can get a 2014 toyota for such price

Oh please. I was driving like a douche long before I had a bmw and will continue to do so no matter what I drive.

this to be honest.
my 2004 5.7 litre v8, 4 door sedan was $7500 and it is well known for being a cheap bogan chariot.

I'm all about utalitarianism user. Sometimes I cut people off, sometimes I let others pass. It all depends on what I judge to cause to the most good to me and those around me. I some times don't use my blinker at all, I sometimes use it for several seconds. I've even hot-glued around the "relay" so it won't make that much noise.

I don't obey the speed limit. Considering that trucks and cars must obey the same maximum speed limit, it clearly don't apply to one of us. Sometimes I drive under it, sometimes over, it depends on the driving. [dynamics]

I'm not trying to pull the wool over your eyes mate. I just wanted a comfortable car with gasoline engine and RWD, and (would you look at that) only bmw sells something somewhat normal looking.

I've just stopped speeding around black Chargers and Ford Tauruses.

high effort bait

>smokes the fuck out of any slow piece of shit bmw in a 3K civic 1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods

Based asf chad