Auto Sticker General #295

Previous thread: →

>List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

waifusquad.biz/products
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I restocked some things.
OURGUYS

How much for a jumbo jet itasha?????

More than you can afford pal

>smoke him

link

waifusquad.biz/products

Boeing

How has this not been made into a slap yet?

Itasha tanks when?

Only sticker pic I have with me.

Nice choice.

post maebari

North east, Eltham and dimo and shit
Also that's the first time someone has said something even remotely nice about the C on here. Yoo warming my heart, user

I'll try some pliers, don't care if I fuck up the current plate, it can fuck off. Just don't wanna wrek the thread on my car.
Also gonna go out and grab some proper, standard phillips screws.
"10,000 plates stolen per year" my ass, what's the risk?
Actually fuck it, I'll get bolts. Never seen plates bolted before, so what are the chances a thief will have a spanner on him?

>Want to order stickers from all the stores
>Forgot what stickers I've already ordered from them and have just taken two months to arrive
>Waiting for all orders to arrive because I'm too lazy to check my emails for the receipts before I order anything
FUCK

>That recoil
Russian airbag

I ended up with 6 of because of that. Way I see it they'll all get used eventually so it's all good. I just order when I feel like copping some new stickers and it's like christmas when shit arrives.

Whoever is making these, can you make a version with an S instead of an L? And make the S golden/shiny?

what stickers would fit on the back of my phone? no animu and the phone is an s5 thanx

Die cuts could fit.

Honestly, there's not a whole lot.
I think yummy sells some small one, less anime related.
BT has these pantsu ones that would fit.

why would someone go out of their way to print a special sticker for you

Someone should make a parody of these cucktruck decals saying something like "Shitboxes Waifus & Super Eurobeat" or whatever would match Veeky Forums memes.

SugoiLife
Moe Folk
There's a third redneck one I can't seem to call off hand.
It's actually a pretty good idea for a line of parodies

This thing is fucking perfect.
W2C "Wat Performance" sticker? I've never seen it before.

Well the issue I have is that I have no idea what should substitute "Trucks" or "Cowboys". I was gonna say "Trueno" and "Anime" but they are bit too specific, but "Country Music" should be changed to "Super Eurobeat". And change the heart to a black ice tree.

Rice
Anime
&Super
Eurobeat

I imagine the first line should be a type of car, but "Rice" gave me an idea. What about

3K Civic
Anime
& Super
Eurobeat?

Corollas?

Corollas is too generic, while 3K Civic would be a great callout to the meme of the same name. That's just my opinion though, I still think "shitboxes" is a vague enough word to be able to be used on a lot vehicles.

I think rice it better, cause it fits the majority of the memes.
As trucks is a pretty broad category, I feel like the substitute should be as broad.
Also, as done before, the heart could be a bowl of rice. but the black ice tree is pretty good too.
I'm not making it, so it's all up to whoever does.

Oh, shitboxes would work well.

Glad to agree, just wanted to share my two cents. I wonder if anyone has made a parody of this that says "Help America Pray the Rotary"?

I had a similar thought when designing "Choose Your Weapon", it was originally going to feature a few different popular driftu cars but I figured I'd do something that was a little more universally applicable.

Kind of like how turbolo.li has that Brapmachines slap but has said that numerous people have stated "I'd buy it, but I don't have a rotary".

"Shitbox, Anime & Super Eurobeat" would be generic enough that you could capture the weeb market and the meme market without anybody really worrying about the specific model of car.

Pic related, my "Choose Your Weapon" slap. Was originally going to have an FC, 240SX and something else that I can't remember.

Yes.
But it was kinda shitty.
I wanted to make a better one but never got around to it.

Deja Vu, I've just been in this thread before. I swear I seen these exact two replies once before.

You have.
I asked the same question a few weeks ago.

What are some other redneck brands like saltlife and mossy oak you see on truck, to make parodies of

w2c those pantsu?

Robust.
Don't know if he still has them.
I still have the whole collection in my glovebox. Don't know what to do with them since they lost their smell.

Thanks. I don't even care about the smell, I just want to hang pantsu in my car.

>Order from kensi on the 29th
>Haven't gotten a shipping confirmation or anything showing its been shipped
>Hasn't arrived yet
>Sent an email yesterday and got no response

Goddammit did I get memed by that stupid list?

Fair enough.
They do smell good tho.
But I've got all the colours in there. I feel like I can come up with something good to do with them, I just haven't yet.

anyone got any uwu or owo stickers

Just bought the pack of 8 so looking forward to having the chance of sniffing some pantsu while driving my shitbox.

My favs were black ice and cherry.
Cherry was way strong.
I dont remember which is the biggest pack, but he sends it wrapped in loli pantsu.

I'd fucking love 6 of those. Plaster that shit everywhere

Veeky Forums stickerfags and /k/ patchfags should collaborate

>who is Ai for $200 please Alex.

A second time

>tfw no bd sweater to keep me warm during the winter

They have.
Actually found out sometime ago, I live in the same building as a patchfag.

Do you have autistic meetups and show each other you patches and stickers?

One on the water bottle and one on the laptop for now. When I, eventually, get a new daily one will definitely be going on that.

No, I met him like twice in the parking lot.
I was working on my bike when he asked about my truck.
Showed me some of his designs for stickers, which he wants to get into. But he's not particularly good, so I told him gently.
Also, one of the stickers on his car really made me not want to interact with him.

>Also, one of the stickers on his car really made me not want to interact with him.
What was it?

Hedgehog....
He can like what he like, I wont berate him for it, just rather not deal with it.

As in Sanic? I can see why you'd avoid that autism.

Yes.
Not sure if actual sonic, or one of those abominations. I try not to look.

>yfw he's lurking in this thread
>yfw he knocks on your door tonight

bad decisions delivers.

can confirm

also i've had like five normies ask me about my big BD stigger

Neither of us knows the others room number.
I could take him anyway, the twink bastard.

Aftermarket ECU sticker ideas besides patchdynamics certified toaster which is never in stock when i want it

I have no doubt that you can take him user.

Absolutely Awful Decals. He's been on hiatus since early this year. That whole column is his.

Na, I think he's just busy with life. He hasn't posted for a while either. Worst case scenario, he's dead and you'll have to charge back.

I could make some die-cuts really easy and toss them up when I reopen.

Please don't freeze to death before I restock.

I'm glad they arrived safely, user.

ibm shitbox parody
Forget who has, prolly out of stock anyway

Yummy's powered by super eurobeat.

In all the ways.
Couldn't care less if he's a fur fag, as long as he doesn't have a suit. A hole's a hole.
And I'm definitely drunk enough right now.

>Worst case scenario, he's dead
The lucky bastard

I platonicly love you BD!

please i need those uwu die-cuts

I ship it.

Shut up, baby. I know it.

Email me. I can cut some this weekend for you so you don't have to wait.

>larping this hard
Take hike, Kyle. You'll never get a taste of my cock no matter how hard you beg.

Who's Kyle?

w2c fucking awesome sticky

Resident shitposter of the patch threads, his favorite past time is spamming loli and gay hentai.

I figured it would make more sense to make a sticker that relates more to modern sporty cars.
If the seller won't do it then I'll make it myself but I'll gladly pay $10 for a sticker like that.

Oh hey cool

Wow no hoon shilling so far.
A change for the better.

>light up keyboard

>not having a light up keyboard

Thank you Bad Decisions for sending me a sticker with my Anti-Suicide Suicide Cult hoodie.

I'll put it to good use and get more stickers when I get my G Coupe. I'm not wasting my stickers on a shitty 2004 C320 Coupe. Your stickers deserve better.

I have no feeling in my hands so i need it to see my keys in the dark :(

Yeah! What are you, gay?

How did you get your keyboard like that tho senpai