wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtu.be/bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10
GL Update #8: youtu.be/aZpESXSnOmo

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84
youtu.be/L1sl-YoMi3Q

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

exvius.gamepedia.com/How_to_reroll
youtube.com/watch?v=F1R3AtJsHC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is the 30th anni video still there?

> 4 dudes traveling together

GAAAY

Previous thread:

A Goddess and her knights and her personal healslut

what final fantasy game is this

I'm bored too user.

Is right now a good time to get into Brave Exius?
I'm looking forward to Kings Knight and want to play something until then. Can I get characters from XV in BE?

Tilith's a goddess too though

Have you Praised your goddess today?

Brave eXVIus, it's unofficially the 16th entry in the mainline series.

>Can I get characters from XV in BE?
Noct is in the game, but your chance of getting him is minuscule since he's in the rarest group of units and he's not getting a rate-up.
If you're looking to play the game to use your favorite characters, it's a very poor choice.

It's never a good time. Save yourself.

Now is the best time to reroll ever, you want to save up 5000 lapis to do the special Guranateed 5* Summon at the end of the month.

Noctis is the only one in GL right now, but Ignis, Iris, Cor, and a bunch of the movieshitters are in JP. Prompto is coming out this month too, we're not sure who's tagging along with him yet.

Right now? Eh maybe since you'll get Tilith while rerolling and she's time limited.

Otherwise it would be better to wait until there's the free x11 pull for an easier time rerolling.

I know, she's helps and protects the player, and was obliterated by Maxwell

he should be able to get the guaranteed 5* roll too. Im bet a lot of people will be rerolling like crazy

Does Global give out 5k lapis at the start now?

Shit, meant Gladio.
But you get the idea. They're months away in GL, so don't expect them any time soon.

Interesting. Guess I'll play and save up currency for when Prompto drops.

Any trick to rerolling I should know?

I have Elza as leader

>Is right now a good time to get into Brave Exius?
you missed the free catgirl event, but yeah, you can rerpll for une of the best units by now
Can I get characters from XV in BE?
in GL just noctis, in JP you have pretty much every major character from Kingslaive/XV not named Ardyn

Noctis is a 5* base unit so you will be re-rolling for a while, and if you can get Orlandu and Tilith you will be set for life.

Do this on multiple windows with a macro : exvius.gamepedia.com/How_to_reroll

What FF couple is like this?

But we're already friends.

>tfw no gf

If he waits for the G5* banner, it's only a 1 in 22 shot at noctis.

Otherwise it's like 1 in 100000.

Zack and Aerith

Will he have enough lapis for that if he just starts up the game when that's up?

It goes for a week and there's half NRG, so probably.
But he'd have to reroll a few accounts just to be sure.

how deep is the Whitebrim in the Gathering event and how much stamina do I need to reach it?

Would you a Noctits?

Nice
I still need more friends for event bonus.

Just do the whole event.
Why haven't you already?

>Gumi doesn't fix the jump bug with killers after months and months
>They don't fix the UI glitch not showing the bonus % on equipment

>but they fix the Yda glitch that everybody loved and made her viable the next day after I get her to 6* 100

We told you nerd.

was busy farming Titan and completing the story missions to get Odin/Titan and the Dragon Shield and Helmet

>trying to remember what Aileenfraud used to say about Aileen now that I have her
>realize I now have another reason to regret failing to pull Yun
Fuck, the next year of the rooster is 2029. On the bright side, the first part of VII Remake should be out by then.

006 291 479

Got a Maxwell who can solo as long as you break Vargas or buff everyone. If you have Tilith maxed her buff gets you through no problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=F1R3AtJsHC8
>partial nudity
....Explain.

>doing story right before half NRG event
>titan orbs distracting you from NRG-based things
Shoulda done it already family.
If you start now, you should be done before the weekend's over.

She's hot when she's naked

Why does he keep jumping around while shooting

sent

already completed the story, I guess I can skip a day of BF farming bacause I already killed like 6~8 groups of metals with 250% of native boosts + 75/100 extra per round o I can take a break to do the Gathering. don't worry I'm not going to touch my Maxwell's equipment.

how much rank exp do you get from this farming event? Im 400 rank exp away from leveling

This looks really really bad.

ADHD.

He sounds strangely happy to have been captured. Maybe it's his fetish.

It was part of his plan

Non-meme answer: Same reason Chinese swordsmen do tricks with their sword and spin it around a bunch. It's not for show; if you're fighting against someone else with a sword, they're gonna have a hard time striking you if you're moving all over the place. Same applies to gunning. Serpentine patterns. Or in Prompto's case, flailing around like a retard while doing vaguely cheerleader-like moves in hopes of confusing your enemy.

>Used 10 tickets and the only gold I got was Luka

The game is really trying to piss us off at this point. Atleast we are about to get a ton of free pulls that will give us nothing of use.

Anyone else ready for the discounted explorations coming up?

I mean, at most it's a rate of about 1.5% for an on banner gold and about 0.5% for an on banner rainbow. They know exactly what their doing with this banner and it's pretty scummy.

My first gold was also Luka. And my 4* ticket immediately after was Luka.
I was so pissed off.

Don't know about the enemy but he sure has confused me. Sexually.Even with his hilariously triangle-shaped body.

What do you think Tilith's enhancements could look like?

>Yoink!
Holy fuck he actually says it. I thought you guys were memeing.

Good units get shit enhancements.
Aside from WoL, this has been universally true.

so in that case, tilith's enhancements will be amazing

What about
ability dualcast

What are the odds gumi fucks up rikkus banner and adds more 4* units to it just to force people to spend more?

don't bully Shaggy, he's doing his best to keep his job after hanna-barbera fecided to hire a hipster for his job

What the ever loving fuck is that image?

>Finally get a banner unit
>It's fucking Karl
Godddamn it

Scooby-Apocalypse, basically Resident Evil meets Scooby-Doo starring a hipster as Shaggy
is not that bad, but the designs feel weird the first time you read it

The fuck is up with these banners anyway I haven't gotten an on banner unit since ovelia and lawrence in the last tactics event

use 20 tickets, 10 of the gems are gold.
0 banner units, not even Karl.

Boy this game sure can go fuck itself.

Okay, so how does this Aileen build sound?
Artisan and Save the Queen for weapons. Black Cowl since I don't have Fohlen. Demon Mail since I don't have Ramza and don't feel like grinding Monster Breastplate. Accessories will be some combination of Bracer/Celestial Gloves/Ifrit's Claw. Dual Wield, Large Sword Mastery and two abilities that give +30% atk to finish it off. And then when the rape machine comes out, swap in his arm, fist mastery and champ belts.

gotta use them tix

Don't ever show me something like this ever again.

>no qt3.14 gf to play RK with

anyone can post the standard Tilith and Wol setups? also why is Seria so shit?

I've used 20 ticks and 5750 lapis and literally pulled jank. Even my 10+ pull was blue then procced gold (i know it's guaranteed 4* but that doesn't change the fact that it was blue in the first place)

Tfw when you start to get addicted to farming TMR.
>Uses lapis on dayly gets 3* shit.
>Use of refresh see actual progress on good stuff.

You're better off with DKS and the earth sword for now, desu.
Lower attack value visually, but more damage overall.

So Gaia Blade instead of Artisan and DKS instead of a QA? Works for me, I had been working on a DKS for Luneth anyway. Thanks.

It's shit
Proper Noctis-chan should be a short-haired tomboy, not some trashy college hipster goth.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

If only we could have a Bayonetta collab.
> Jeanne as Trial Boss, bgm fly me to moon.
> Base 5*, whips, katanas, guns, light armor, clothes.
> Hybrid damage
> AoE Stop
> Evade and Counter
> Giant Stomp and Punch
> Light and Dark Imperil
> LB Climax, that hair monster dragon
Nigga can only dream.

>5 minutes
>Of the hour long gameplay it will provide

Yeah, her ATK goes from 943 to 906, but her damage itself actually goes up because of the way DW works. DKS applies to both hands, while Artisan only boosts the left.

It's not a major boost or anything, but it's technically the best.

>likes Attack on Titan
>keeps talking about Prompto shipperfag fantasies
>avatarfaggotry and ERP with XV pics and that one shoujo manga
Could you be any more Tumblr?

2B > Bayonetta

Bayo looked better in two. The beehive hair is dumb as fuck.

Although interestingly, Brave Suit makes the artisan build better again.
So if you have Ramza, that's her BiS. Otherwise Gaia Blade is technically better (minus the wow factor of having a bigger number)

Why is RK multiplayer literally always broke? I disconnect all the time, I lag all the time, you can't see it when people change their shit until minutes after and you can never tell if you yourself changed anything ever.
It's been so long but this shit still happens. When are they going to fix it?

Neat! I'm praying for Ramza in that guaranteed 5* anniversary pull, if I could just get him, I'd be set for life in this game.
That's a really cool idea for a collab, I'm dreaming with you.

Oh, one more thing. Since you obviously know a lot more about dual wielding than I do, which hand should I put Gaia Blade in and which hand should hold StQ?

Stronger weapon in the right slot, since the second hit deals more and Aileen is a chainster.

I think this is my favorite mog king event to date. Fast, profitable, high NRG costs means it's not endless fucking repetition, those metal gods seem common as fuck (every third run so far for me), and hilariously easy. And I'm only running with +150% most of the time (I don't have Maxwell).
Just a relief.

Is wol's tm worth getting or can i fuse him together for space?

I haven't pulled any banner units yet and I still agree, it's been pretty easy so far. After getting Maxwell it'll be pretty easy getting pretty much everything, doubly so if I end up getting anything from the banner.

WoL's TM isn't worth the 20 lapis in inventory space you need to hold it.

Thanks bro

2B is already on the game
Also I prefer long hair Bayonetta, short hair is for superior Jeanne.
I just don't know if Gumi could due to age restrictions.

Why on earth are people mass pulling for Tilith this early on the banner ? Why not just wait till the last day and do it then ? You may have pulled her on a daily pull and been able to keep all your tickets ?

>he doesn't know that your odd of pulling something decrease after the first day

Benefits of having her and however many serias/karls for farming. This your first mog king event, my dude?

No but it's clearly yours, newfag. I don't need anything from mog and don't waste tickets on meaningless bonus units.

>I don't need anything from mog
Said the newfag

>wasting lapis on daily pulls when G5 is coming up

Is she even that good? I already have catslut and Refia. The fuck she has to offer? The Mass rez? No DC tho. And she burns through mana faster than anything.