>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.7.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/804548-oberon-prime-update-2070/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

dedder then ded

>helmet is both side sided

REEEEEEEE

planning on finally investing forma on chroma just because her deluxe skin is not so horrible compared to his original.

any tips?

>Make thread
>Image upload 67%
>Someone then makes thread

Every. Fucking. Time.

I used to be poor. I used to min-max the daily double credit bonus on Akkad or Sortie 3. Used to run Hieracon now and then when I needed that last cent.

Then, I got a credit booster from Sortie and farmed The Index (Medium Risk) with Ash. Used Tigris Prime and Rakta Dark Dagger, but really you can do it with an augmented Hek and some patience.

So can we finally talk about this? Why is Mag bad?

Xth for Rhino is broframe

Is anything from Baro worth it? Vandal Prime?

Because she's a caster frame with no spells.

The reasons that certain frames are bad is either that what they do is useless, or there are other frames that do what the frame in question does, except better.

why is she good?

Primed target cracker is the only "mandatory" purchase this time around imo. Only get the Quanta Vandal if you have a mastery rank fetish. Other than that, it's up to you.

Wasn't Quanta Vandal one of the best secondaries in the game at one point in time?

Easiest things to farm and sell for plat when you have only 2 frames and haven't even finished your anus?
I have a couple sculptures, maybe for 6 or 7 plat a piece? I just need slots dammit DE you jews.

I don't know. I just know that it isn't around very often anymore, so if you're a collector or mastery rank fetishist, definitely pick it up.

To make torid a challenge, hed need
1. 9 million hp
2. 500k armor not affected by cp
3. He gives himself 150k overshield every time he lands a hit
4. Frost exima bubble so you cant just kite him
5. 200 dps toxic aura so that trinity/oberon have a reason to be in this joke ass game (they can deal with this using 2 buttons)
6. 10k hp regen so you cant kill him with sticks
7. He can telestun warframes, all 4 at once, and teleport himself
8. Drain aura
9. Insane speed
10. Drops vauban vortexes every 10s with x5 range and a heavy dot so that you have to change rooms

And you COULD STILL KILL HIM IN 10 SECONDS DUE TO SONAR AND FLASH ACCEL

Imo if they want endgame content to exist, they need to spread strengths around. Like add a 30% damage amp on thise useless 1 spells while toning down damage amps

The real question is why can enemies walk out of the magnetize bubble, making it a shitty single target ability

Certain common-ish rare mods can go for up to 10 plat.

You can sell dragon key run mods to people usually for an okay price.

>torid

This tierlist is shit for both infinites and normal content. Dont try to average them.

Who's the best frame in the game and also the best waifu?

Obviously Nova.

Long Shadow Tactical Alert soon~
10% chance to get the Rift Sigil~

>Not fartmom
shake my head

it's not grading based on infinite or normal content. read the into

>chroma higher than all those actually useful frames

>mfw waiting for DE to release nova graxx
>mfw waiting for faven to improve Mesa Graxx that looks like shit.

This. I used to do vault runs all the time selling warframe mods for 25p a piece unupgraded. Once farmed up to 800p for frost prime pre-unvaulting in 2 weeks

cum on mang

>Useless frame after rework that depends on spores and meme weapons
Into the mastery fodder it goes, even if I love her ass.

Mod the Lex Prime for Status, Crit, or a mix of both? Snagged Primed Target Cracker, but don't have any other relevant crit mods for it.

I carried the infested sorties with a gas modded ignis and sporespam

She's basically good for low level nuking and killing literally anything that's an infested

>Magnetic level 85+ enemy
>Butcher runs from across the map, through the bubble, and slashes you in the back

I wish I could of made a fucking webm of this.

also your Magnetize is stronger with more power strength, if you have little expect enemies to not give a shit. Use your 1

Its still terribad. Shit like wukong is just going to get cucked by a good deathball.

>log in
>daily reward
>log out

15 more days until Zenith.. I may just stop logging in after that.

lmao you have no idea how to play wukong

Full crit, don't use the dual stat elements at all. Use both dash elements.

I'll look into that, thank you!

I did craft an orokin key once without knowing what would happen, now I know that I need a key but since I'm playing alone I'd only have a 25% chance to enter the vault. Not sure I want to play pubs, I haven't heard much good about them. Also, I'm trying to build my dojo so I can't really craft vault keys anyway, until I get enough forma which doesn't even drop from the few relics I've opened. I'm about to pull the trigger and use my 50% coupon, but I also know I would feel like shit later even if it's just to buy slots and not weapons or frames.

Is the Quanta Vandal worth getting aside from MR fodder

Most people are doing Orokin levels for keys and aren't huge retards. Just find someone through looking for group so you don't overlap keys.

I suggest Orokin capture.

Just buy a little plat. How could it hurt :^)

Does life strike not work with glaives when you throw them anymore, or is it just me?

What about V Marelok? It looks like it can hit 100% Status but also has highish crit.

check the guide

I cant stand watching this DK guy play.

Fuck no, not even as a low level weapon. There's just better options on the table, especially with p. HC and p. TC on the table

Dunno I don't have that one. But Rio some endurance runner YouTuber say crit/status hybrid weapons are some of the best end game weapons. Having crit chance+crit damage with double dual elementals, might have some value to it. But the Lex is strictly a crit gun.

right. this is some sort of record. 6 days from concept to highsculpt done.

Kinda called it in on the helmet. Not my finest work but I only have 1 more day to finish this.

Ill be adding some minor details in texturing phase. The "visor" will have the mag swirly bullshit effect and the idea is to have some sort of swirly shit above the "pipes"

post foundries

But I already won this MMO...

So much potential with negative space, and you covered it with cup holders.

Also the 3 dots in between cup holders, rotate them 30°

>Starts out saying this isnt the best build and that its bad
>Raves over the build he just bashed
>Repeats the same shit over and over until he records 20 minutes of it

I mean theres 20 different channels that cover the same shit in a fraction of the time

complete lack of a jawline still bothers me a little, but

>I only have 1 more day to finish this
Trumps that. Surprised they give such short notice on these things.

they gave 6 days, but I got regular work ontop of this + a hallway to repaint so yeah. tough shit I guess. tuesday is deadline

Hey look, it's another 'rando survival where everyone scatters to the far corners of the map' episode.

I would've preferred three "pipe" things on the back of the helmet and the sides clear, but looks good enough for the deadline

yeah but im already super close to repeating myself with volt/nova etc.. creative dry desert atm. I think overall it looks good and I'm pretty hopefull i'll be able to bring it over the edge with textures etc.
Good call on the 3 dots!

who tf balanced unairo

Does anybody get hit by melee EVER? I havn't been hit by a melee mob in several years outside of stun.

I like it, and for the deadline I think it's good; I would make the portals a bit smaller and move them back and up some, but that might be too close to Nova. I think it'll look great with textures though; looking forward to that.

I'd think a split build would only be viable on a bullet hose of some sort, seems like it would compromise too much on single shot stuff.

Could I be let into the clan please
IGN: xivion
i'm MR 7

zephyr is love
zephyr is life
i want to make
zephyr my wife!

>he couldn't follow the instructions
another one for the autism list

>4 players in sortie pub
>I'm the only player using corrosive projection
>It takes me four times as long to kill mobs
Really, really males me think.

The helmet doesn't really fits her to be honest.

Also can you do something with those disgusting feets and maybe use a complete model instead of the 2 fingers?

>Been playing for years and I haven't been arsed to make a Prime frame or weapon

Just use the Tysis :^)

>mfw people run steel charge
>mfw people run body count
>mfw people run growing power
>mfw people run vuaban
>mfw people run ignis
>mfw people run chroma

I'm going to have to stick to what I thought last thread and say the Golfball mask one was my favorite.

too bad son

Friendly reminder that if you buy a digital ticket to tennocon you get access to all of baro kiteers previous stock on july 8th.

but i did follow them

>can you do something with those disgusting feets and maybe use a complete model instead of the 2 fingers? [sic]

this is why I didn't pick mag. so freaky.

that pic is inaccurate, vanilla trinity has no ass but her deluxe skin has a really impressive bottom, it's just completely covered in skirt stuff.

>didn't include his MR in the image
GOOD DAY SIR
not even in WarBros just like blacklisted shitposting

is there another mag model that has more toes?

You cant change the model of the body,

That's gonna lower the prices of all the goods dramatically.

i included it in the fucking post

Okay can you please show me how Trinity Prime has no ass and how the deluxe does have a nice butt?

I'm not even the same user but I really want to know if that is true, because sometimes when I look under Trinity prime skirt it looks like she really have a small tight ass.

For a long while yes.
But for those who don't have them it's good to know.

You see unlike the majority of this board I actually like helping new players.

>I'm not even the same user but I really want to know if that is true, because sometimes when I look under Trinity prime skirt it looks like she really have a small tight ass.

she does, both vanilla and prime share the body mesh, I dont have the screens but someone ripped the deluxe trinity model and took off the skirt, and hoo boy.

I'm sure is out there somewhere.

Just tested in simulacrum, Flash Accelerant does self-buff, as well as combining with the last element on your weapon if you've got something like corrosive/cold to form corrosive/blast.

>none matching colors
>shit taste in weapons
>mediocre art
0/10

wtf I included that a long time ago and got into warbros

>killing units
Get yourself Limbo already so you can AFK solo mobile defenses.

>1. You must be Mastery Rating rank 4 or higher;
>...
>Points 1 and 2 must be included in the screenshot attached to your post.
Better luck next time, kiddo.

Wtf really? I'm 99% sure it does not.

>you will never be this autistic

sold 5 anus sculptures 15p a pop? that not too bad?

What is that stupid dance I see everybody doing it do you have to buy it

I didn't think so either.

But I just went from hitting 5325~ crits to 7300~ with a 122% flash accelerant buff (basically a free 122 element) on some Ancient Healers.

Nah that's not true at all, Accelerant is only a buff and small CC that tries to make WoF better but at the end of the day is still a starchart frame to kill shit under lvl 50-60.

Not even worth for Sorties, Kuva fortress or anything with lvl 80+.

FLASH Accelerant, the augment mod.

also proccing heat on top of no other elements but viral on syb prime

>on some Ancient Healers.

If is not on a lvl 120 HG at least then doesn't count.

this might be a quickfix that appeals to you guys

I dont even trust your random ass math. Ancient healers have headshot boxes everywhere and accel is a seperate amp.

0/10 would not derive data from.

That test is always a little stupid, because 4 players will always just run cp

oh my god yes

YES FAVEN, THAT'S FUCKING GODLY