explain yourself canada

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oE2GahiTuWI
youtube.com/watch?v=oJNr7DJktGU
youtube.com/watch?v=ngXHtCsfdqY
youtu.be/emaxtEDtUPM?t=16m16s
streamable.com/s4bmx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Asians are fucking everywhere in every major city.

Most of the contestants are white or black though

when are we getting the 13th season?

maybe it rubs off on them

why do they give them such powerful cars to drive...

Did they finally replace that poor Camaro? It hardly had any bodywork left last time I watched it

Its entertaining television.

The average driver here (white or immigrant) is pretty fucking braindead when it comes to driving. I could easily do 7 shots and out-drive a group of average drivers. I wish I were exaggerating but some days it's pretty scary on the roads. 70% of the people on the roads shouldn't be driving, let alone in a fuckhuge crossover or truck.

youtube.com/watch?v=oE2GahiTuWI

None of the people on that show were really all that terrible of a driver. The short-lived American version, however...

This bitch was.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJNr7DJktGU

Holy fuck. That's bad. That's really really bad.

To be fair, they threw the drivers into situations that are irrelevant to every day driving. Some of them can barely go straight, much less hoon about with the handbrake.

The best thing they ever did was stop using good classic cars though. That was just annoying.

Holy shit these people are going to kill someone

Jesus just reserve yourself to the busrider life and give up

I only saw 12, but they thought them car control, a very useful skill when driving a car.
And they also said they gave them other instructions off-screen.

For political correctness no doubt. Or maybe can only host Canadian citizens.

How do these people get licenses??????

A lot of the contestants are applied for by their own family. Most asians either don't realize, don't care, or are too socially awkward/embarrassed to even consider it.

Also it seems like white outliers are absolutely mental, while Asians fall closer to their average.

At least that's why I think Asians are underrepresented on that show.

Government cares more about collecting fees and taxes. Not actual driving performance.

But this is the great debate about driving. It's so ingrained in our life that it's basically a right to be able to own a car and drive. Early on cars were handed out like candy with no standards. There was no way to take that back.

But the driving exams arent even that easy here...

Sketchy registry places are always getting shut down for handing out licences. You basically get off the boat, pay $300 and your good to drive. If you do it the legal way you still only have to pass the easy as shit driving test once.

If it were accurate it would be 90% Asians/flips/east Indians/Africans and a white person. That obviously wouldn't fly in these days and times.

Yes they fucking are, Or you're not tipping enough ; ). I did mine fine on 8 dabs in a big ass SUV. There's literally down syndrome people with drivers licences.

>these people have drivers' liscenses
javla kuk XDDD

You know they compared it to the UK drivings test, right?
That's a pretty average level in difficulty.

That's because the Canadian version of the show is actually educational. The American, British, and Australian versions were more comedy shows where the people who don't come in last place win prizes

And that's just Canada, not the USA. America's Worst Driver could probably fill every evening on every channel if Americans weren't so buttflustered about getting their own failures pointed out.

Season 13 when?

>ITT: /pol/tards can't understand why a mostly white country would have mostly white people on the show
IIRC they said the only filtering they do is filling different bad driving styles, like aggressive, hesitant, clueless, etc.

>Muh conspiracy against white people
youtube.com/watch?v=ngXHtCsfdqY

canadians are straight up dim

I love this show, wish there was a bong version.

There was, it sucked

There is, it's called "going outside"

the show varies. I like to watch it when it's on and while sometimes it's retard shit like "Get to at least 120km/h on this windy road and beat the stig's p2p time overall!" but usually it's pretty normal stuff like parking a trailer in a driveway and stuff

the most retarded "normal" one I've seen is that they had to launch a boat, which is not something people normally do and it takes a fuck long time even for experienced people

me and a buddy once joked that as soon as I stop being a busrider, we should enter myself into the show, where I will feign dumb inbetween being a genuinely new driver but then occasionally intentionally slip up and drop knowledge or just drive completely competently to bewilder the hosts and audience

would it be worth?

desu half of all the natural fresh water lakes on the planet are in Canada

You probably won't even get accepted, they look for people who are proven idiots with terrible driving records and not just newbies

When did they have a Camero? It was painful to watch that little shit deliberately damage the Mustang on its debut.

boats are still bonkers expensive though, most of the people on the show are from lower-middle class ontario suburbs. i doubt any of them own boats, or at least not the kind of boat you need a trailer for.

Kayaks and canoes aren't expensive though, and you gen buy them at any Canadian Tire or Costco

But I guess you wouldn't be launching those

exactly,
> or at least not the kind of boat you need a trailer for.

even something like a jetski they'd probably just strap into a trailer and throw right into the water by hand (probably fucking it up a little but w/e this is Canada's Worst Driver)

Oh shit, I remember that slag. She is an absolutely and irredeemably reprehensible human being. How does one person manage to be so fucking shit?

The blind guy was. Hell he shouldn't even have a license to begin with.

Launching a boat is easy though, and in reality unless you have a fuck huge boat takes like 5 minutes. You back down the ramp, get your trailer submerged, and then your buddy guides the boat to the dock to tie off. If you don't have a buddy, use a rope. Then just drive off to park.

Getting the boat back on can be a bit more tricky, but it's still not hard. Only time it gets annoying is with like seadoos, because you can't see the trailer when its empty.

The challenge was basically just navigating a trailer down a ramp without kinking the trailer too bad.

iirc most of them passed it after some coaching on how trailers work.

How old are you and in which province did you took your test?

agreed, the blind guy was objectively the worst driver ever.

Funnily the bigger the trailer the easier this is. Little trailers for like seadoos are a bitch because they want to always turn, where as large trailers take more to turn, and are easy to see when it starts to happen.

what if we send in a REAL bad video of DANGEROUS driving

You still need tickets and or accidents to padd it up.

I don't understand how they still drive.

In Ontario the insurance rate is high as fuck, how are their premiums not like $600+/month with such a record being a shitty driver + the countless accidents they must have been at fault in?

In quebec only niggers and chingchongs are shitty driver. When I go in Ontario every fucking cuckboy cant drive for shit.

>Problem glasses
kek

Fuck u normie

Unironically the best TV I've watched in years. It's actually educational too, which is nice.

P.S. there's a torrent of all twelve seasons floating around, ignore the ten season one.

I don't even need to open the video to know who you're talking about

Are these the fat cunts pushing the self driving meme?

Would you rather they drive themselves?

>but EVERYONE has to have it for it to wooork!!!

>Literally trying to be a special snowflake about being a busrider

Wow, sad!

Holy Beautiful

this show seems scripted af

JESUS CHRIST, look at the gut of the guy in the white shirt. It looks wrong, like I've never seen the shirt be stretched into a straight line like that.

She was so much worse in the actual series youtu.be/emaxtEDtUPM?t=16m16s

is canada full sjw?

What are ya lookin at my gut fir?

>mostly white country

Lol no

He's pregnant

Everyone in Quebec drives slow af I hate driving in Quebec

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:26cc227f7e18259f94881ae84945b5dbc61ab2da&dn=Canadas%20Worst%20Drivers&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2feddie4.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.pirateparty.gr%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fshadowshq.yi.org%3a6969%2fannounce

From how they treated clearly not.

The Canadian one is the only one that leans educational over "american gameshow", sadly.

Dug out this old gem I made for a /wsg/ thread.

streamable.com/s4bmx

>one third of the "winners" were homosexual

Really fuckin' activates those almonds

They have issues with basic anatomy. Is it really a surprise that they can't drive?

Asians, and alcoholics
/thread

>brothers
>nominated eachother for being shit drivers
Good bants

Because many of them are over 25 and/or are female. Many of them have also been lucky not to get tickets and never report accidents they cause.

Though not in Ontario, Krystal from the last season said her insurance premium was over $10,000 a year. However that's still nothing compared to bike insurance in Ontario for example which usually starts at well above that for males under 25 with clean records.

>not mentioning the time there was a literal Bogdanoff

That's just Windsor and Brampton. Everyone else drives average for the rest of Canada.

4D bogposting. I like it

((()))

I've lived lived in Ottawa for years and every time I see a car that makes me think the driver has brain damage, it's always a Quebec plate

t. Dumbass

Sweet thanks

I wish it was scripted

Literally less than half of Canada is white

Have you never been?

Not on /pol/ where you seem to be getting your (mis)information from

Oi vey!

I've was born in Canada and have never left the continent. I've spent considerable amounts of time in every province and can say beyond a reasonable doubt that less than half of the people in Canada at the moment are white

You counted every single person and did a census all by yourself?

I wouldn't say half but probably closer to a 1/3. Some days I'm the only white person in the store and I feel a bit out numbered.

Over 80% of the country is white. Don't be dumb

No, we have probably millions of shitskins who aren't counted in the official stats, tfws, foreign students, illegals, etc

It's really dire

Did you get that info from /pol/?

No. You get it from living here. None of the Asians I know that live here are citizens

>he thinks hongcouver is the entire country
>he passes off his anecdotes as fact

Oct 23rd.

As a dude from the USA, I fucking love CWD. It's such a relaxing show. Also Younghusband has a great voice and comedic timing.

Favourite province and why?
What province had the best/worst drivers?
Which province would you choose to reside?

Women driving SUVs and angry fucktards driving pickups are 100 times worse than niggers and chinks could ever hope to be
t. someone who commutes daily in Quebec