Who else is jaded from cars?

I've learned a fuckton about cars over the years, and all its left me with, is being indecisive about what I want next. I know all the goods and bads about everything I think I want, and no matter what I get, and post about it on here or other forums, people will shit on it.

The pissing match of automobiles is completely killing it for me.

I really wish I didn't know about cars so I could just go out, buy something, and fucking enjoy it.

1 - Stop being so insecure.
2 - Get a car you actually like / want.
3 - Take great car of it.

If you are secretly insecure and worry that people are judging you then ppl will subconsciously sense your paranoid/shameful vibes and make fun of your ride (and you).

People are more likely to be positive towards you if you truly love your ride.

>The real message here:
Stop giving a fuck about what randos think. It's your only life, do what you love; doing things to 'fit in' or gain others' approval will lead to depression, anxiety, and a feeling that something is 'missing' in your life.

You shouldn't care what Veeky Forums says. People here just want to feel better by making others feel like shit.
If you like it that's all that matters.

I think it's more just that people buy a car they like and then defend even the flawed parts of it to justify the purchase to themselves
Like, I regret buying a supra so but I still defend i6s even though mine turned out to be shit

i6s are brilliant though. Let me guess, NA manual?

Just get a SAAB

This.
Look at longpostguy who bought the Fiat-rebrand of the new Miata but OWNS IT.

The 124 is cool.

Fuck, I wanna buy a Supra, why do you regret it?

A70? You're going to have to explain a little more, don't leave us hanging.

>Get a car you actually like / want
This so goddamn much.
Veeky Forums will shit on almost anything except older JDM. If you find a car you like, do some research. Does it have known issues? Recalls? Is it reliable? If it passes all those checks, buy it if you truly like it. Everyone likes different cars, you will never find a car that is universally liked by everyone.

damn that's a lot of gauges

I used to think car were like magic when I was a kid but when I realised that the coolness/fastness/slutmagnet capabities proportional to money spent, I lost interest in cars mostly. I still love working on my 2 shitboxes tho.

This is why you get a bike instead of a car.

Less autism and shitposting for bikes.

Other than the fact that it's slow

This is the best example of modern car design not having to look like a fat truck all the time, you CAN have cars that look like old classic sportscars like Datsuns

If the 124 spyder had similar specs to a 2018 mustang eco boost and a hard top I'd be all over that fuckin thing

This is THE closest car most young ppl will ever have to owning an old Datsun 240z/280z

I can't be the only one on Veeky Forums who sees the striking resemblance, when I 1st saw the 124 I thought Nissan rebooted the old Datsuns then found out later it was a fiat of all things

>all its left me with, is being indecisive about what I want next
same. although this is because i want to get as many cars as possible so its hard to narrow down to just one.
currently looking at a z4m roadster. was looking at e60 m5s, aw11s, s2000s, and miatas before.

That render looks good but even if they make a hardtop it will never look half as good as that.

I would buy on over the RF if they did though.

Just needs fender mirrors, fender flares, rear louvers, and exposed oil cooler for that classic jdm coup'eh m88

That gauges are such... a clusterfuck.

I owned that one

No one hates Saab. The most likeable car.