Legit reasons to get a coupe over sedan?

Ive just always thought coupes were for chicks. Why cuck yourself with only 2 doors, even if you never haul a passenger, its easy to put stuff back there, when the needs arises.

Coupes do look sleeker but couldnt care less for vanity

for really tall guys. So when you slide the seat back, you're not staring at a pillar and can actually see out your side window.

take the passenger seat out to keep people from asking for rides

Coupes are for fun.
Wagons are for practicality.
Sedans are neither.

>Why cuck yourself with only 2 doors
What does this even mean? Plenty of two door cars have back seats and the majority of fast cars have two doors. Plus women drive CUVs and compact sedans.

Because you can still easily have space in a coupe. It's called a 2+2 liftback.

they're lighter and often shorter

they're faster

and also, who gives a fuck what your once in a while passengers would prefer. moving the seat is way more convenient for getting shit out of the back than a door is

>5.0
>2+2
>liftback design

what the fuck car is this

don't ignore me you rancid swine

AMC Spirit

Why don't you fuck men? Why would you cuck yourself by only being attracted to one gender?

Foxbody mustang. Liftback ones are heavier than notches but its worth it.

its a ferrari

Sedans are shorter than wagons but longer than coupes. Truly the patricians choice.

>retardedly small trunk compared to hatch/wagon
>even if the seats fold down you have like 1/3 the height to work with
>bad proportions
Sedans a SHIT

No.

wagon fag pls go

i just don't have the energy tonight

Because you're wrong.

>>bad proportions
Wrong

Gibs milkee

Sedans are g8 b8 m8

Coupes are for girls.

Wagons are for moms that havent upgraded to crossovers yet

real men drive old trucks or BOF SUVs

Boss.

Hurpa derp muh Fo by Fo body on frame

t. unibody cuck

OmG bEckY I just got my nails done lets take yurr car, its SoO much cuter than my and miata

>Wagons are for moms
There are tons of performance wagons. Still waiting for a performance crossover.

Who you callin cuck? My daily driver is an f250

>Not buying a pillarless sedan
Visibility of a coupe + practicality of a sedan = god tier.

Because a larger car takes more gas to haul around all that empty space. I'm literally paying money to be reminded of my loneliness.

>Crash safety of a grape.

Or just get the superior option of a liftback.

>bmw m5
>mitsubishi evo
>subaru wrx
>lotus carlton
>dodge charger hellcat
u dum

>drives a Fuccboi250

You are the definition of a manlet.

>>bmw m5
E39 was the last cool M5. That went out of production 14 years ago.
>>mitsubishi evo
Evo fans bugged Mitsu for years to make a wagon version.
>>subaru wrx
Came in a wagon.
>>lotus carlton
950 produced.
>>dodge charger hellcat
No opinion.

HAH HAH

E63 is a dope sedan

I like the family G35/G37s more than the fuccboi Ghetto35/37

you're saying that a car with 4 doors and no hatch can't be fun though. that's stone-cold retarded.

If it comes in a coupe, the sedan is generally worse.
If you want practicality, a wagon is better for that than a sedan.
That it all.

Coupes are the distillation of sports car. They have enough doors and focus on the main utility of a car: driving.

Sedans are a compromise, just like your stepson.

Is the Fox Body 5.0 a hot hatch?

Is the MkIV Supra a hatch?

Liftback coupes are different than hatches.

It DOES have a hatch. But I don’t think it has a lower performance variant. They all had the Jz. So maybe just a performance hatch.

It's a liftback, a type of coupe. The turbo and naturally aspirated versions both shared the same body style.

>virgin coupe vs chad sedan

Yes. Source: I have one of those shitboxes.

>Ive just always thought coupes were for chicks.
KYS
You are a fucking idiot.

by your reasoning

>Legit reasons to get a sedan over a crew cab brotruck?

>Ive just always thought sedans were for chicks. Why cuck yourself with only a shitty trunk, even if you never haul 50 lbs bags of manure, its easy to put stuff back there, when the need arises

>Sedans do look sleeker but couldnt care less for vanity

Evo came as a wagon for the evo IX.
and it would've been better as a coupe

Rhetorical question mate.

>E39 was the last cool M5. That went out of production 14 years ago.
>implying the e60 m5, a fucking handbuilt V10 powered borderline super car wasn't cool
Sometimes opinions are wrong.

Oh the engine was awesome, no denying that.

Camaro

So what makes you dislike the car? The curb weight?

That's the purely logical argument, though. Anyone who disagrees is involving emotion into the equation.

Because being fucked by a man entails a 110% increase in the risk of fecal incontinence, fucking a man entails putting my penis in literal shit condom or no condom (i'd rather blood and mucus), and guys give shitty blowjobs because their facial hair/stubble inevitably rubs your balls which doesn't feel good at all

Pump and dump
Girls only
Final destination

>shitboxes

Are you trying to be ironic for a laugh?

There's pros and cons to each side, listing only the negatives of one option is of course going to sound bad.

I think what he's try to get at is that having 2 doors is fine for hooning around and just going from A to B with your +1.
But it's beyond annoying if you ever have to carry things and/or >1 passengers around.

I've had exactly one 2 door car, and I'll never have another because it was the most frustrating thing not being able to do basic shit and have to beg help from others because you just can't get anything into you car.
There was loads of room in it, It's just the gaps to access it were not big enough to get anything meaningful through them and into that space.
And the folding seat rear passenger thing, while not really a huge issue for your mates, creates an entirely unwanted amount of drama if your passengers are ever on the older side.

If you can either afford to own >1 car or give yourself a 100% guarantee that the above will never happen, then a 2 door will be fine.
Otherwise, not so much.

only reason you get a coupe? you dont have kids. or want them so you are using it to attract a somebody else so you can fuck like a rabbitt

Automatic non-turbo Supras are honestly shitboxes. The only thing going for them is the body.

This here. In my 8th gen accord coupe I have the seat all the way back and tilted back a bit with my hair taping the roof sometimes. If I look out the window I have a full window. Driving any 4 door with the seat like that I always get a face full of pillar. It's my car, I never have more than 1 passenger, and when I do put stuff in my car I just drop it behind the passenger seat when I get in, anything more can go in the trunk which is why there is a trunk.

How does it feel when your height is short for a woman?

How tall are you guys?

>and it would've been better as a coupe
They could've made them as coupes, but they chose sedans. If they would've been better, why would Mitsi shaft themselves on their WRC-winning vehicle?

Well of course, but no one mentioned options. Auto SZs are disgusting, but manual RZs are glorious.

Harder for women to escape from the backseat

Agreed, I can fold the rear seat down in my Firebird, tons of room

If your coupe is literally just the sedan with 2 doors instead of 4, it's cool.

If your coupe is a dogshit shortened version of the original car, it's not cool.

If your coupe is only available as a coupe and was designed as one from the ground up, it's cool.

>tfw the number of upscale liftback coupes with folding rear seats in the world is zero
Why do rich people hate practical cars?

Bosser.

That's in inaccurate comparison, the truck and the sedan both have different uses and reasons to exist, while the coupe and sedan have the same reason to exist. Apples to oranges.

*crawls out of lifted F250 wearing flat brim snapback and clutching a pack of darts*

*hops down to ground level, where it's apparent he's 5'4"*

*no one bats an eye, as this was just what they expected*

*proceeds to walk over to the Burger King wearing his skin-tight TAPOUT t-shirt, remembering to display his trademark small-man strut*

*spends 20 minutes standing inside playing on his phone, nervously looking at the parking lot to make sure people are staring at his truck*

*orders a small drink and then leaves*

*because of course, the whole point of this visit was for strangers to see him and his truck*

OP calls coupe drivers 'cucks.'

>"Gotta have back seats to put all of my shopping bags on."
>Doesn't realize that most coupes are lighter and more driver-oriented.

>sports car
>more than one door
>starter motor
>synchros
>AC
>radio
>speakers
>trunk

Do you run a taxi service?

The coupe is a sportier car. The sedan is a people carrier. And 2+2s exist for lots of storage space in a coupe.

5'11"

Not them, but I'm 6'2" and the seat behind me is unusable when I drive. I drive an 04 Accord sedan. I'm switching to a motorcycle though.

>waiting for a performance crossover.

Is this real or a shoop?
It's dead ugly

Yet there are people who think that piece of shit looks good

What is it, a GLE?

my fox hatchback has so much room, with the back seats down its insane, love it

>looks cool
>if you're a friendless loser like me the bigger doors makes it easier to get in and out of.

I can count the amount of times I've had ONE other person in my car in the last five years on one hand.

Friendly reminder that a MB designer has probably already seen this and is hard at work on turning it into a reality.

Yup