Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

ATTENTION: This thread might have random spam, talk to us by joining a guild HERE: discord.gg/greCqvQ

Guilds: pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
Guides: pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iF1n1AxK1Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=iGxXgid4Lo4
youtube.com/watch?v=0gQkePpu7NM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Could someone educate me of how I could covert a somewhat long replay into .webm format?

NOT A BOT RESPONSE
fix your discord link, it's outdated

6/6

>Decent gameplay at best outside SR1 though, which has pretty good gameplay but block puzzles murder the pace.

Welcome to the world of plot-driven games.

That's fucking huge. How do you travel? It's too bad most of the information about this game is in German only. Apparently they made very few copies of the English version back in the day.

I just was hoping someone here could tell me who the fuck she was supposed to be.

But aside from that, the 9 figure check the military affords to me every 50 years could've made it happen :^ )

kill me

she better eat that sandwich, cause im not.

I'll pirate it and if it's any good, then I'll forgive them for AM2R

Something about fucking hats.

Games are not fun.

he can't erp thats why he has to buy it

Nope. A CRT will eliminate a lot of it though.

>Marle
>Surprisingly strong

Arle is cute. Cute!

I played this game for like 2 hours before I realized you can scan everything. It was so frustrating until that realization.

Really? I think Nina from II and III and the most bland Ninas. On the other hand IV is easily the cutest while I has a distinguible tomboyish style.

It's a meme, it ain't supposed to be funny just recognizable
I CLAPPED I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW IT WAS MADE BY SYSTEM OF A DOWN

I still dont know why they did this

>win games
>-10 favored adjustment
>-10 personal rank
>lose games
>-10 favored adjustment
>-10 personal rank

Fuck this shit.

That art style is gorgeous.

>lolg
>full of social interaction-deprived homos
>celebrates avatarfags
>doesn't like shindol
>keeps recommending luden's over rylai's on azir
just when i thought this place couldn't be any more disappointing

I think it becomes really obvious around the second world after you've already heard the prophecy about a betrayer in your party.
Still, quite a fun twist.

These games aren't strange enough. We have to go stranger.

There is no assmabe 2. The real assmabe 2 is doki doki panic and only came out in Japan.

HoI3 mod, adds some ebin flavoUr events for pretty much every nation. Doesn't have much on MOSLEY, sadly, but has some on corduroy.

Why the fuck did you make a new thread ? We are suppossed to be dead. Please let this one be the last

Yes, even putting an ether doubler on her, like people say to, did shit all in my playthrough.

yes

Heroes never die.[/spoiler[

D-dad?

why is this about politics? why can't we talk about the game

well i fucking shilled out the 30 hard earned shekles for the beta, got too excited about my calciummancer build so ill let you faggots know how it goes.

youtube.com/watch?v=iF1n1AxK1Dg

Or what about Ar'kritz: the Intruder? Jesus. Even found the cover of the magazine which came with the cd. Obscure-ass game

I always liked the Ripper a lot. And the G.E.S. Biogun!

I think this thread is a testament to how good the game actually is because it proves how much reaching you have to do to even come up with 5 flaws.

How active is this community?
I have been genuinely curious about this for a while.

>Legend of Zelda
>It's about Link

>those tits

Disgusting. A girl literally cannot have tits that big without having giant revolting pepperoni nipples. Unless she has fake tits, which are just inherently inferior. C cups with nice small nipples are objectively best.

CD is more challenging than 2 and has better level design than 3, aka water physics levels: the game.

Do you think Bethesda actually gives a shit what people think about it?
There's your answer.

have fun. don't get put off by the instakill lasers early on, and save whenever you can.

>tfw still no mod that let's you create Mittelafrika

BG1 is the best infinity engine game.

>user, everything will disappoint in comparison of REmake
why tho

PW 2nd, MGSV last
>MGSV is literally an upgraded version of shit walker made for PSP. yes, maybe less content, but the content in MGSV far exceeds PW's. PW is good for the story, the game itself, plays like dog shit in comparison to MGSV.

They're robots, and they're modeled around the same age, 2B just seems older because her heels make her look taller. 2B has a bit of a baby-face herself

Kojima is a hack. I just finished watching Evangelion, and the amount of shit he ripped from it is ridiculous, in regards to MGS1 & 2.

Yo gw2g, what the fuck is this thread? This is worse than Kimspam bringing us Captcha. What the fuck did you guys do?

The hair and skin being invincible is fixed... unless it's just a severed HEAD hair or HEAD skin, which IS invincible. At least, that's my experience from my reanimating evil mountain fortress.

Actually, i think it's around 6 months or so? Estelle and Joshua came and went from Crossbell to liberl i figure. A drama CD has them talk about Arios when they visit Zeiss.

>redpill
take a bath in battery acid

Do you really think there's anyone left?

It's just me. I'll give you a quick rundown.

Repostbot, changes IPs every 2-3 posts, sages so gw2g won't bump, nothing can be done. Check the OP.

>mfw

Years, huh? It, uh... it shows. Happy for ya anyway, buddy.

Well for starters speedrunning is gayer than fighting game tournaments, and that leads to obvious faggotry

Oops meant to Point still stands

When are voices gonna get in?

Nothing.

8-3 isnt bad if you know where the power ups are hidden. You can go from mini to fire Mario before getting to any hammer bros who you cant kill with a jump from below, and fire Mario makes them easy.

>playing a defensive drag

am i a retarded

>good electronic music
All the ones that didn't have a tiny acoustic band inside. kek

Please tell me there's a penalty for rage quitting

>Being this underage

Threadly reminder that if you seriously post in console war threads you're either underage or a complete mess of a human being.
Get a job you fucking parasite.

>Being a shitter with bad taste

He's been ripping on Holo since day 1.

Meaning?

Retarded /tv/ meme. Means like cool or some shit in Russian I think.

There isn't one. Anyway, Beor's about rushing for Flanking+Dodging faster than other houses.

Cu Chulainn has entered the battlefield.

(Finn McCool?)

I legitimately can't tell which game you are praising and which game you are condemning here.

we already got witch tiddies thx

I"m actually stuck at episode 5, slowly making progress.

I finished with the last alucard sword, two gauntlets, & 99 magic missiles. Very fucking cool. I learned a while ago grinding ruins some games

but I want make to sure you know that I think you're a bitch-ass nigga

Uncompromising and timeless!
youtube.com/watch?v=iGxXgid4Lo4

you sure? i have a nova account and get at least 50 frags without even trying my dude

Clip of typical multiplayer:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gQkePpu7NM

Cool reccs. The Castle is pretty fun, I'm confused by the configurable speed though, couldn't they have a medium instead of super slow and fast as shit?

0 gets rid of all headbob, go for 0.something that you feel fine with

case in point, both of these posters are probably even newer than that

If Nintendo did DLC in amiibo format I would unironically be fine with that.

is Giradda a f2peasant?

> for instance on the top one it's likely you can just do 1.5 clockwise half circles starting from bottom left and ending bottom right.

AHAHAHAHHA, no

all of them are pretty silly dude you're just listing the ones you like best

this guy knows how to have fun in tavern brawl

I can't kill the final boss

>I wonder what kind of controllers it'll come with.
If it's got a spinner and/or trackball for Tempest and/or Centipede I'll buy it day one, even if it's an unmitigated disaster

I ship her with wreck it ralph.

Are you retarded?

Uh guess it does work on my phone, weird usually when its region blocked it tells me so in the store.

But why is this some kind of yearly competition? Is there just a romhack you can download for the random job thing and just play a single player game like a single player game should be played?

I guess

AMX

see you