/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 6/16/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4 on June 27th:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1WbSTYP_40C1gi-_zUfJrdHzA3qqX0u7KEBTcgIHOffs/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=qyFDtqmK41w
powtripfalldieyay.tumblr.com/post/161746043326/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chiaki

Mugi!

akamatsu-chan~

thanks for that

Reposting from last thread

Chapter 6 Post-Trial & Epilogue
docs.google.com/document/d/1WbSTYP_40C1gi-_zUfJrdHzA3qqX0u7KEBTcgIHOffs/edit

Kiyo

moekiyo

Is still alive!

ハッピーカップル!

in me

I want to fuck Kaito!

MONACA~!!!

Toko is right as usual. Pretending to be something your not never works out.

Read the whole thing again.

I have to say, the epilogue is one of my favorite scenes in the game. It's brown-nosy as fuck but in a way that feels totally earned. And it gives a lot to speculate on.

I know some of the staff didn't want it but I think Kodaka was right to insist it be there.

Koko and Gigi!

I get it conceptually but I think they could have done something better than "lol nobody voted"

Don't get me wrong, I'd commit if I had the chance, but if I ain't gonna get it, I'm not gonna risk my freedom for it bruh

/insert Oprah gif/ So what is the truth?

Posting best girl!

Did you play Automata

I meant every bit after they come out of the rubble.

Yeah the nobody voted thing was very odd. I can't believe that there wasn't atleast one unconvinced person out there or someone who would vote for shits and giggles.

If it was like "not enough people voted" that'd be more believable.

>Toko is right as usual

youtube.com/watch?v=qyFDtqmK41w
I'm surprised Valwin isn't the one who made this.

>maybe everything about HPA actually exists... shirogane could've been imitating Junko's killing game
if the HPA casts actually exist, how does shirogane cosplaying as them in the last trial even make sense? didn't she say she couldn't cosplay real people in chapter 1?

>Toko is right as usual

>I meant every bit after they come out of the rubble.

Right epilogue, I guess I skimmed a bit too quickly.

KAAAYAADDEEE

>DR:AE and DR3 (including DR1/2 characters) are actually real because Shirogane didn't cosplay any of their characters

Chiaki!

TOKO was RIGHT as USUAL

>TOKO was RIGHT as USUAL

>i lied
>you know why

idk user... this is game is filled with lies so maybe she lied about not being able to cosplay real people???

I just realized that I hate Tsumugi but I would probably act exactly like her if I would be in her place.

>TOKO was RIGHT as USUAL

>tsumugi wouldn't lie to create more despair
>TDR would tell their sacrificial lackey the entire truth as they send her onto TV to get killed

Also, she claims that V3 cast are not real people anyway, so it doesn't make any sense.

Doesn't she get the allergies that are supposedly from cosplaying real people from wearing Kaede's fake uniform made up for the show?

I love when avaterfags bless our threads with their high-quality posts.

Where do you fall on the Toko was right AS USUAL debate?

Exactly, so either she's lying about them being fictional or about her inability to cosplay real people. I mean, she even calls Kaede and Shuichi fictional in her FTEs so she doesn't consider them real people anyway.

Would Hiyoko have bulied Toko if they were in the same year?

could it not just be that Tsumugi has dissociative disorder (exaggerated anime version) and actually thinks it's not real?

Right where I posted with my usual avatar.

She's rude but I don't think she'd go out of her way to bully a quiet girl unless you count shit talking people behind their back which would make Toko a bully too.

The events of DR? Maybe. But why would she call herself a copycat then?

So do you consider Mikan a loud girl?

Mikan is a pig who should be bullied to death

Is for lewd!

She's still a pretty quiet girl, so her example just proves that Hiyoko would bully Toko as well.

Because that was the character she thought she was playing?

>Tsumugi Shirogane: Yeah, feel free to raise your expectations as much as you want!
>I swear on my name as the Super High School Level Cosplayer that will give a cosplay even more perfect than your current one!
>Shuuichi Saihara (speaking): …Huh? My current one?
>Tsumugi Shirogane: … It was nothing, nevermind. Personal stuff.
>Shuuichi Saihara (speaking): O-oh…
>Shuuichi Saihara (thinking): For a second… just a second… it felt like the light had disappeared from Shirogane-san’s eyes…

powtripfalldieyay.tumblr.com/post/161746043326/
>This person played V3
>After three months inactive, she's back
>Hate V3 just after chapter 1 and the ending so much that she want to forget everything about Danganronpa series
>Still thinking V3 ending is 'insult' to fans

I guess V3 is too much for her, but is it really a reason for wanting to forget a series after play only one game that tried to be different from other games?

V3 is both the best and the worst

ew

>Tenko doesnt speak in third person in the localization
>Gonta has broken English
>Korekiyo is called Kiyo

End my life, NISA

will we ever know the truth?

I want to lick tenko's face mole.

You're thinking about how much you want to **** Rumi, aren't you?

I don't care

I want to hug and pet Tenko in a heterosexual relationship.

Not until DRL4, where it's revealed to all be VR

If Hiyoko and Toko were in the same class they would have ended up either killing each other or fucking.

Broken English Gonta and his voicework has ruined me

Kiyo is an cute nickname but it feels odd to have all the characters call him that

i cant believe amamaianon paid $700 to commission this

Kaede butt

Edamami!

is there a pastebin of /drg/ pasta

>VR
not this shit again...

>Doesnt understand what being gay is
>Gets a harem anyway

Cannibalism/Vore is too degenerate, even for someone like me.

Hiyo, /drg/.
To be honest, I don't see the fuss about Oma anymore. As long as Bryce has nothing to do with him and the translation is accurate enough, I have no issues.
Besides, I'm still going to call him Ouma. I don't call Touko Toko or Souda Soda so I see no issue with that.
I just asked for the shitposters, didn't I?
Speaking of which, wew they were going all out last thread, claming anybody who dislikes Valwin is me while I'm asleep.

Make a pastebin account and start boiling dem noodles.

Spike Chunsoft is back with another thing. This time it's called "Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony", a game about all of the Danganronpa producers-- oh wait, sorry. With this new installment, Kodaka has attempted to differentiate it from previous Danganronpa titles by adopting a more meta aesthetic. They continue to try to be different from DR1 and 2 with DRV3, by featuring a beta self-insert protagonist, characters exchanging quippy dialogue, and a terrible villain with weak motivation, whose philosophy is based around a subjective metaphorical concept. NOTHING like the other ones at all! Junko, the iconic villain who has been brought up in every other installment shows up, after they said there would be no characters from the Hope's Peak plotline. Thanks for nothing!

its just autism

AT ST'S AT ST'S AT ST'S

>Danganronpa 4
>Confront the mastermind
>This happens
wwyd

What is Ouma saying here?

Realize Danganronpa is a shit series and go back to playing Call of Duty

>Blaze uploads a video that the reddit and forum post was a lie
>He actually hopes Bryce voices Ouma
Y-YAMAROOOO
Cute!

All according to keikaku

Tsumugi being everything Junko failed to do and having her straight up win at the end.

>Saihara: Besides that... If we were all to survive after this, that might lighten the weight of our sacrifice... And that might lead to people trying to start the killing game back up some day...
welp

>The comments believe that'd be an amazing trick
>Yet they bitch and whine over Kaede dying

i like this end

So why didn't Makoto make Toko, Hina, and Yasuhiro come with him, Kyoko, and Byakuya at the end of 2-6? With them in the picture they'd have a majority of the vote, meaning there'd be 0 chance of the Remnants screwing them over by voting to graduate, so they could just filibuster until they agreed to shutdown.

Blabbering is ruining my concentration.

>browsing old dr3 /a/ threads
>find some user's danganronpa "masturbation journal"

I wonder who could be behind this

If the enemy kills you you win
bravo kodaka