Where were you when Bugatti was officially B T F O?

Where were you when Bugatti was officially B T F O?

youtube.com/watch?v=PkkV1vLHUvQ

youtube.com/watch?v=R1g07RpTPFE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LBOrL3_sTAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ayy lmao

Fun fact: Koenigsegg's chassis design hasn't changed much since the original 1994 prototype.

Chassis design is one of the simplest things to design on a car.

In my bed I guess

lmao and it's not even by a little either
it being on a WW2 airstrip is just adding insult to injury

It's arguably one of the best in the world. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Noice. That pulse-sound is pretty annoying tho.

THIS IS NOT A SERIES CAR

You mean production car? There are well over a hundred Ageras out there, and 25 of them are RS's.

really? Is konigsborg most expensive car in the world now?

yes. a million dollars car.

Oh look! A car that NOBODY can afford, one that's entirely unusable in the real world, AND too expensive to track.. and slower than the Venom GT.

Next thread.

nu bugari is 3 million
getting a kongeggsregg is basically telling everyone that:
1.You didn't work hard enough
2.You're in a hurry

This. I don't get why people circlejerk over cars like these when guys are building faster cars in their garages.

I was in the other thread with the THICC japs

Hey buddy, why did you delete your posts in the other Koenigsegg thread after you got completely BTFO?

i've never been btfo or deleted a post on Veeky Forums, ever.

i cannot be held responsible for rump roasted anons reporting my posts due to hurt feelings

Caterham has had the same chassis for the past 60 years.

Kek alright.

Still waiting on the Venom GT return run :)

>arghh prezo :(

lol

>pic related

0-186 mph
>Venom: 13.6 seconds
>One:1: 11.9 seconds

0-200 mph
>Venom: 14.5 seconds
>One:1: 14.3 seconds

Agera RS are faster in a drag race 1:1 has too much downforce.

Its why there is an agera in OP and not a 1:1

Yes absolutely, but the One:1 figures were easier to find and since even that is faster than the Venom I just settled for that.

But you're absolutely right.

Caterham doesn't charge $2M per unit.

Koenigseggs chassis is notoriously good. It has a stiffness of 65,000 Nm/degree and weighs around 70 kg. For reference the torsional rigidity of the LaFerrari and 918 are around 50,000 and 40,000 respectively. I couldn't find any figures for the P1 chassis, but it weighs 20 kg more.

I think this is in large part due to the fact that the fuel tanks are built into the chassis. This means the box sections of the structure become much bigger, and therefore much stiffer. It also makes a lot of sense to have the fuel tanks in the safest part of the car.

To give a sense of how safe it is, the optional rollcage available in Koenigseggs is there purely for bureaucratic reasons. The windscreen frame and chassis behind the seats (firewall) are far stronger than the rollcage is.

>another 'egg thread
>another time prezo got btfo
When will he learn

Carbon fibre monocoque with aluminium honeycombing, why change what's already perfect?

Fun fact: Bugatti got beat by a chassis from 1994

fun fact they filmed the chiron with a supra

At computer; when rob spaghetti told me

Koenigsegg already won before by not being bought by nigger rappers as bling.

>not being bought by nigger rappers

Did you not watch Fast Five or were you not aware that Ludacris is a rapper?

youtube.com/watch?v=LBOrL3_sTAU

It's a movie, come back when every nigger is rapping about their koenigsegg like they do with bugatti

not caring. bugatti just a one trick pony. has high top speed but unless you own the autobahn or your own race circut no where to realistically use it. doesnt: drift, drag, rally, race or even burnout.