What would you say the ideal car is for urban life?

what would you say the ideal car is for urban life?
that is, high MPG, good enough steering for semi-tight turn, spacious enough for say at least 2 people. Little need for upkeep, etc.
dont wanna hear about how cars are the bane of humanity or whatever.

Renault Twizzy.

Commodore or XR6.

Just get a Bike, mate.

see that OP post? see that part? the "car" part? you do? okay then answer with a car you cunt.

Maybe a fiat 500 or a ford fiesta but it really depends on what you mean by urban life, like super tight roads and tiny parking or just dealing with trafic on the reg?

>inner city
>car

mate you need a scooter, not a car. The best cars for you would be too uncomfortable and still take up a lot of space. Scooters save space and can do tight turns and aren't high maintenance. Then when you need transport for two, you can call a cab or uber or whatever.

Pre 2000 mini

3rd gen mazda 3. 1st and 2nd gens are nice but 3rd gens are really nice to drive, get the 2.5 and don't look back. or 2nd gen get a speed 3 but i'd lean towards the 3rd gen.

Tbh it would just be a a lifted forklift minus the forks.

But get a fucking scooter or motorcycle.

Scooter or Bike are one of the best options if you're living in a big city. You won't need much space, they are not as expensive as a car (atleast in most cases), driving is more fun and most Bikes can carry bags or friends or your gf around town easily.

Fiesta ST

Literally the best option for the given scenario

>urban life
kys.

Lexus ct200h

Not everyone wants t drive a bloated flea

People who want a car for "urban life" are making urban life unbearable shit so yes get a fucking bike

The closest thing to an acceptable city car ever made is not legal in the US or marketed in any other english speaking country

>inb4 i said i didn't wanna hear about....
Too fucking bad nigger. I hope liberals push your shit in and force you to give up four wheels until you live in a place where the average house sits on at least an acre.

3 door xa10 rav4. Enough clearance to deal with crappy roads and the occasional wayward cyclist, gas mileage isn't all that great, but not bad. Get fwd for even simpler maintenance. 5 door version available for even more room.

Yamaha R3

MR2 series
Miata

MIATA
I
A
T
A

I would keep the forks, desu

Miata if you NEEEEEED a car
Motorcycle or a scooter if you want it to have a motor
Bike if you want your sanity

T W I N G O
W
I
N
G
O

A Rolls Royce because why not.

I mean, a smart car sort of ticks all your boxes, then again I'm with the forklift guy.

Buy a caterpillar GP35N.

This, apparently OP only wants the worst options so a Rolls fits the bill perfectly. Maybe he should consider a GT40 kit car though.

The Fiat Panda. James May has one. Why don't you?

Forgot to add the 3 door has a footprint comparable to a miata.

In the UK companies usually sell a trim of their economy hatchbacks that have the same 100hp-ish engine but have lower, harder suspension for more spirited driving.

I think it's to target young drivers who can't have a lot of power but still want something fun (eg me). Pretty much as warm as a hatch gets

I went with a corsa D SRi (don't get a limited edition. The 1.2 is slow as fuck) because depreciate really heavily in the first few years. Eg mine had 27k on the clock, 3 years old and was just over a third of what it cost new.

Also, it's not a fiat Panda. That's a major selling point.