youtube.com/watch?v=RZul_mSFczs
youtu.be/Pwymq-gWhvY
youtube.com/watch?v=oJBGrjV_9XY
youtube.com/watch?v=3zsrP50nvCM
youtube.com/watch?v=iymtpePP8I8
youtube.com/watch?v=-U8Z476MEYY
youtu.be/qAmYHejcIi0?t=6m36s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder that bikes are better than girls.

i4 A SHIT!!!!

> The 2015 R3 has a braking distance of 131.5 feet from 100–0 km/h (62–0 mph). While Indian reviewers praised the handling, same cannot be said for some western world reviewers.

>four threads

Now that alfonso and friends died in the vegas shooting, Veeky Forums is too slow to make threads at the bump limit. It's time to make threads at the image limit or page 10 like everyone else.

You would do well to DELET THIS (triples are shit) and go back to a different thread.

>budget bike is budget
really makes ya think

i4 is for weebs

this one doesn't even have the right subject, ffs this is a proper shit show

>this is a proper shit show
Feels like /dbt/ alright

fight me faggot

>KTM

Very linear, and always light, never gummy.

RIP in peice

>tfw no V4 KTM Super Duke 2000

youtube.com/watch?v=INApFoo7Bbc
youtube.com/watch?v=Qq8PTCxuzTA
Game OSTs for riding music?

no

>tfw no i8 2600 hyabusa turbo

Why?

>game ost
>EVER

>also
>death by hairdresser in a beetle

this faith awaits us all on a long enough timeline

DOOM OST is fine.
youtu.be/a6BbvCC0VI0

Or Spec Ops: The Line, but that's just a collection of songs.

>doom
>not killing floor kino
youtube.com/watch?v=MExgCEaTFNY

>his taste in music wasn't heavily influenced by tony hawk pro skater soundtrack
LMAOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=RZul_mSFczs

>his taste in music was heavily influenced by something as basic as THPS

SLED STORM NIGGA
youtu.be/Pwymq-gWhvY

>Game OSTs

There's only one option here.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJBGrjV_9XY
youtube.com/watch?v=3zsrP50nvCM

dude bikes lmao

>tfw can`t go back to the days of split screen PS1
youtube.com/watch?v=iymtpePP8I8

Here you go lad.

Ariel Atom 500 uses practically that, only in a V8 configuration.

beep beep

best bike vidya ever made coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=-U8Z476MEYY

guys lol what 125 xd

youtu.be/qAmYHejcIi0?t=6m36s

Took my Harley for a rip today

Why would anyone get this? It's qt, but for not much more you can get something that can actually ride on the highway.

all this does is make me miss slipstream 5000

but not something that's a meme
also so stunting dude lol

You can get 1100cc bikes for less than that.

hipsters seem to like it ironically.

also STUNTING DUDE CHECK MUH SICK WILLY

I'm probably gonna buy one so I can teach my nephews to ride... since my idiot brother is too much of a pussy to do it.
To buy one as a serious motorcycle tho... wtf.

inner city riding, but then really there are much better 125s for that anyway.

>tfw front wheel slips mid corner
what do about this ?
I just wiggled the handle bar a little and it stopped sliding

git gud

better tires

Make a sacrifice to the skid demon

do a wheelie through the corner so you the front cant slip

I have been practising front wheel skids ever since just to get a feel for them
'twas raining
will do
top tip

better tires help in the rain too

>>'twas raining
Especially then you need better tires.

water shedding channels like Michelin Power Rain should do the trick
I'm also thinking thicker tires will help with more contact and lower ground pressure

newbike here, I have a question. I'm reading this travelogue by a guy who went Slovaka-Morocco and back on a V-Strom. Just how different is that bike from a SV650S? I know basically nothing nuanced about bikes, I know for offroading you should use a MX bike and on streets a street bike, but I know nothing of inbetween sport tourers, nor do I really have had the guts to experiment offroading with my SV. Would repeating this man's journey be something wholly out of my baiku's league?

posting that guy's bike

not really, the SV is probably a whole lot lighter too so just slap some offroad touring tires on it and you should be good to go.

some crash-bars might be a good idea though.

You can ride down some logging roads on any bike, if it gets hairy it will suck a lot.

who else avoids going near trucks like the plague

seen too many liveleak videos

i avoid going near vehicles period.

Just ride away from them at high speed

This is a good example of why a turbo Busa is good first bike. Wheelie away from danger in third.

bruh people commonly tour the world on honda cub 90cc. You can tour on literally whatever.

Since you asked about V strom vs SV:
>more upright
>more ground clearance
>probably less sport and more offroad tires available
>more luggage/windscreens available
The SV is still basically a roadbike in a dress tho. If I was going anywhere third world or mainly offroad, I would be going for a DR or XR series bike.

Why do you have your highbeams on?

>high beams
>no gloves
>retard line
>expects mercedes cunt who obviously can't drive to be reasonable and stick to their line
>merges in front of other car without looking

you got a death wish son?

He's just an Afrikaner.

>high beams
Why does this trigger anyone? I haven`t switched off hi-beams on any of my bikes in 8 years.
>no gloves
They were drying at home.
>retard line
Well, I'm not street Rossi.
>expects mercedes cunt who obviously can't drive to be reasonable and stick to their line
Black women drivers.
>merges in front of other car without looking
You can see me look at the car, and I have mirrors. I not really worried about a car with a 0-100kph time of 13secs hitting me from behind.

As an addendum; I am tfw no gf. So I don`t care If I die tomorrow.

I'm a Beady Eyed Anglo.

>Why does this trigger anyone?
Because you blind people with it.

Some ass is trying so hard to not get his bike MOTd before I buy it

It's only done 1000 miles, how bad could it be?

That the point. from behind people make space by shifting to the side so I can split. From the front I just need to be seen. I am on a black bike, with black gear, at night.

Why wasnt Kit Kat there.

If people are blinded they can't see you.
Modern headlights are bright enough.

listen up honorary-nigger
highbeams, why they are bad.
101 Autobahnstormer stuff this.

First, you blind people. But who really cares about that.
Second, it's vastly more difficult to gauge the distance and speed of an object traveling with just one bright blob as a focal point.

Turd, bright lights are angelic. Since you are a beady eyed Anglo ogre abomination any association you have with things that are considered pure i.e. angels, art, fine wine, aryans and the like is an insult in the face of the Allmighty.

hes probably just being cheap and doesnt want to pay £30 for it

but yeah wait for him to get it motd

Theres one for sale nearby, an old man swapped the engine with a 210cc
>Asking 5500 for it

He's moving on Monday and wants it gone Sunday, told me no place local has any slots this weekend.

I found one and told him and he stopped responding to my texts. No idea if its because he's busy or what.

sounds like a dodgy cunt imo

Well I'm gonna go see the bike anyway, and make sure he has all the paperwork.

I'll let you know if he rapes and murders me or something

If they see a bright as fuck double light from behind they move to the left and give way. They don`t purposefully not move and blind themselves. As for oncoming I don`t really worry much about that, they won`t over take into a bright light coming down the road.

Visibility is more important to me. Kaffs are already bad with spatial sense, as long as they know I am there it is better this way.

But you have insulted me, I demand 8 Litres of Aryan blood or I make Dresden look like a fucking joke.

>they won`t over take into a bright light coming down the road.
No, but they will be blinded for at least a minute, potentially causing a crash because they couldn't see shit.

Normal headlights are enough and if you so desperately need to overtake people, just flash your highbeams you idiot.

They shouldn`t be on the road if they get blinded for a minute. I have very been blinded for anywhere close to that, less than a handful of seconds at most when police cars use their spot lights. If you are talking about losing night sight, then yes I agree. But even then I still would rather have brights on, Kaffirs are hard to see anyway at night.

I have been riding for almost a year now and I still have absolutely no idea what I am doing. I don't have a rev gauge and just keep going until it sounds right, I don't look at the speed limits I just ride at whatever speed feels right, I don't even know how to take corners properly, I just slow right down and turn. I often mix up whether pushing up or down makes the gears move in what direction and the only time I used the back brake is when I crashed, I don't understand its purpose. My uncle said I could hear how full it is by tapping on the side of the tank, I can't hear the difference when I tap, I can tell on my father's water tanks though.

After riding home at night I tell my bike "Thank you" and wish it a good night when putting the blanket over it.

This makes me feel bad, I treat my bike like shit. Ride it hard, never wash it, never thank it or tuck it in.

Back brake is used for emergency breaking and to help control the bike when going slow, such as in a parking lot. You should use 70% of your front break and 30% of your back break when breaking hard.

You don't necessarily need a rev gauge, they teach you to estimate the revs by sound anyway.

Start looking at the speed limit, and make sure you leave 3 motorbike distances behind a car.

Gears are simple, always start your bike in neutral for a point of reference. Remember 1 full push down is 1 and every pull up is 2, 3, 4, 5 e.t.c
Neutral is half a click up, not a full push.

Turning corners is all about slowing down and looking where you're going, and your bike will follow where you look. Keep your chin up.

>Back brake is used for emergency breaking

yeah thats really how a lot of highsiding happens.

I forgot to mention you have to release the breaks for a second and re apply them (and repeat) if they seize up

I was scared of leaning on my bike because its got really skinny tires, then I saw a video of someone riding it with ridiculous knee scraping lean angles

now I ride like a total street rossi since I know my bike can take it

>back brake is useless
Spot the shitter 101
It's invaluable to tighten up lines, to prevent unintended burnouts or wheelies and to load the front

When you use the back brake you're making the bike squat, compressing the suspension

Corners.

SLPR: Slow, Look, Press, Roll

Slow down as you approach. Look through the curve. Press on the right handlebar if you are turning right, left if left. Smoothly Roll on the throttle.

that's not how a highsider works you retard
how many people do you see highside in a straightline or emergency brake ,stomping the rear mid corner - not touching the front.

about 90% of the highsiders in youtube videos are like that.

>I don't have a rev gauge and just keep going until it sounds right

Literally the best way to ride a motorbike, common mistake of new riders is to be be looking at the gauge cluster instead of the road.

The sound and feel of the engine between your legs gives you a better indication of what the engine wants than any gauge could.

Highsides are a product of too much throtle on the exit of a corner, making the rear slide, then panicking and chopping the throtle. Nothing to do with the rear brake.

Tru. I take the touge by knowing what rpm I should be at on corner entrys etc

It's also from retards stomping a bunch of rear brake, locking it up then releasing when the bike is sideways.

No it’s not, nobody does that. Just admit that you are wrong or shut up

Pussy shit.

DSDUCEBTTAGFT. Don't slow down until corner entry. Brake til the apex. Go full throttle.

>having a completely accurate metric of the engine is worse than guessing based on vague noises and vibrations.
not to say you need to be staring at the thing 24/7 but you can use it to informing you of exactly what's going on when you hear a specific sound and inform that for your future use.

>thinking the brake will tighten up your line
Yall niggas not know how do steer?

What are some of your go to sources for bike related gear/clothing style ideas?
Bonus if anyone has sport bike rider specific style sources, as that seems much harder to come by.

I like to look as stylish as possible when I go by in a blur at 130mph

Just don’t crash lmao

Or look at revzilla

Hey famalam you’re the r3 guy from az right?

it applies to racers who would lose the front because they're already trail braking but still want to slow down a little and tighten up the suspension for a sharper turning radius

dur jus leen moar

Are there any non-chinese aftermarket fairing makers, besides ones that sell unpainted track fiberglass?

bro lol this
if you don't crash you don't need gear lol
> d u r
> d r
D R B I G