Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous only pure goddesses allowed - Edition

>A lot of info and details about re-balance stuff
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1008

>Current events:
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=994
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=974

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now. drop from all)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#111444..1f2e3f71
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/5t2xhujvdi/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/idpr6mi6z9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Vakarine is hagural breeding sow.

>No Hauberk fucking Harugals into Vakarine doujin

why live

Second for I'm considering quitting and committing suicide. Please convince me to do it.

please don't do it. take measures to do something enjoyable and nice to yourself each day, the sort of things you'd miss if you weren't around anymore.

wtf I love the 260 now
better than artillonium

thanks for the multipliers, kim

>260

If only I had something I enjoyed or the money to do something nice for myself. I don't want to feed the jews with my life force anymore, the student loan debt is crushing me.

With the latest patch, guilds with neutrality disabled can now hire guardians to protect their towers

You would make me very happy if you did that so you probably wont

they should make that guilds with neutrality disabled could not create practo raids

You do know that you can go to jail for encouraging someone to be an hero, right?

You probably should move to a better country.

they would make vakarine tonguing hogma assholes before they do anything else. why do tos doujin creators have the worst taste

Because they're the kind of people who'd be interested in a Korean MMO

flee to another country or claim bankruptcy, i'm not sure specifics but i'm sure there are methods to weasel out of student debt. you can do nice things for yourself without money too. the easiest one is to go outside and enjoy nature

dont play suduko, it is not a cute game like tos

b-but muh freedom
There's actually a site that's all about encouraging people to kill themselves. It's for some retarded environmental bullshit though. I forgot what it's called.

Which skills do I put in for hop3 going dgn1 and lancer?

Sadly you can't even escape student loans with death in America, it just gets pushed onto your relatives.

>VHEMT
Voluntary Human Extinction Movement

>Church of Euthanasia
"Kill yourself; save the planet"

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#111444..1f2e3f71

>no spear throw
>no thrusting
>so much points on a bad skill aka pierce

AYLMAO

My spear throw does easy 30~40k on 3 crits considering I still don't have an uber spear and it's spammable if you say it's shit I will fight you.

It's shit. My Pierce does 100k on bosses even if it doesn't crit, and I'm using a level 170 1h spear.

>no thrusting
Why would you thrust as a lancer?
>no spear throw
Dragoons have their own throw.
>bad skill aka pierce
kys

That one I give you, I totally forgot synchro doesn't work with 2 hand.

Gae bulg is not Spear Throw wtf are you talking about? You can have both nobody is stopping you.

on a 30 sec cooldown? Please spear throw 30~40 easy and then you can 5 heat with 10 sec cooldown

Yeah no.

>using spear throw when gay bulge
>thrusting as lancer
>pierce
>bad

You're not taking into account the amount of time you spend throwing your spear 5 times every 10 seconds. You can do way more damage with literally any other ability.

If you don't live in a third world country, just get a technical education or certificate for trades in demand in your state.

I used to be depressed as fuck amd anxious about everything while going to a 4 year college.
I told my parents to fuck off and left to fend for myself with a wageslave job. I can do everything I want now because I also live alone (which I don't mind one bit) and can finally live for myself. Don't try to live life to your parents standards or what society expects from you, theres a huge disconnect between academic expectations in society to reality and there is no reason for you to keep being a good goy and buying into their interest programs.

Just b urself, literally, fuck everyone else.

Do normal clothes as costumes bother anyone else in this game? It just clashes so much with the aesthetic, I wish we had more C3 or alternate dyes for class costumes instead of all the animu pandering garbage.

Same

>tfw the most fun looking classes are the ping reliant ones

>have to worry about ping
Next time don't play ping relevant game on servers too far away from you because memes like "X is dead, play on Y -Veeky Forums"

It's a faggy Korean MMO, they always try to bring in weeb westerners with ugly clashing shit.

As long as my character fits, I don't mind.

I want to have sex with my character.

can i get a F for shield lob being nerfed to shit

Get banned again as soon a possible autist piece of shit

Me too.

The true way to make your MMO characters.

where is your bf dragxandra?

>tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/5t2xhujvdi/
Why is this a shit build?

>tosbase
Not clicking that

Shit nigga, why isn't it? There's nothing good about it.

(you)

>why is it shit
Because it's mainstream and were Veeky Forums dammit, we hate popular stuff and shit on people that are just trying to be helpful while having a thumb up our asses on top of our glass throne.

Forgot Weaponized Autismâ„¢

Hey there Lord Knight, welcome

>tfw made a boy but now I want to turn him into a girl because I'm going Oracle

Whoa, check this guy out.

Ignore shitposting and if you can give feedback then do so, if not then too bad. Not everyone has the answers to every class and build question in this game, there's too much to know.

Too long, unreal endgame gear, literally NEET status or Arabian Prince tier RMTing.
Reminds me of my thorough LK RO Pserver guide I made back in 2009, except I actually knew my shit and didn't sham up a build like this fucker who hasn't even gotten to rank 8.

>investing in CON and DEX as Dragoon
>not taking Sw3
>taking Doppel1
>using 1h spears
>green gems instead of red when not even Finestra15 will get you to 51%
probably there is more

Ah right, he reccomend Solmiki Plate instead of Leather
If you Doppel or Dragoon or just physical DPS in general you take Solmiki Leather. period
Hell, half of the solmiki leather is BiS for Elememe too

>50%+ crit rate = get dex
>49%- crit rate = don't get dex
did i get this right

If you are any swordman and don't want to get lv 8+ green gems in your 16+ stage5 orange weapon 6/7+ Solmiki Leather= STR+red gems
If you are a swordman which build require some +attackspeed(Fencer or Corsair)= 200 DEX rest STR

Archers 50%+ crit rate go STR if not attackspeed+yellow gems

didn't expect to finally get a good and clear answer after all that misinfo wars before
thanks a lot, I'll keep all that in mind

The problem is Swordman after balance changes just can't easy achieve that "50% meme"
315 Leather HG set
Regard Horn Pike
Finestra15
3x lv7 green gems
All this gear can get a Dragoon around 44% crit rate, you can do the math yourself
And Dragoon can have Finestra15 + 200 crit rate,any other swordman needs even more P2W Abbrasives

Why is taking Sw3 better than taking Dop1?
Is it the Sw3 skill distribution in this build instead?
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/idpr6mi6z9/

>tosbase

not clicking that
>Pain Barrier15
>Gung Ho15
>Double fucking Slash
>better Concentrate if you want
Do you even have to ask?

Dop 1 gives you Punish5, DoV5, Cyclone5. These are not bad skill but nothing to write home about really.
Sodman 3 gives you Gung Ho 15, Pain Barrier 15, and Double "I am your best damage skill till R8" Slash 5. These skills are really, really good. Your build will not magically become SHIT if you prefer doppel 1 over swordsman 3 but sw3 is an undeniably stronger choice.

>Link steam account to TOS website for support
>Russian IP tries to connect to my steam account

Go to tosbase to use the simulator
Don't go to tosbase for builds

I kinda do famalam. What does a Sw3 usually look like?

My bad, disregard. Misunderstood your post.

Oh and one more thing. Swordsman 3 gets the Pain Barrier: Duration attribute.

If you need AoE damage... is Murmillo total shit?

There's like 3 AoE classes in this game worth playing.

Is the Crystal Collection in the game?
If yes, where can I find it?

>AoE
>swordie

Swordsmen are shit AoE in general. I think spearcucks are best AoE swordies because muh finestra attribute and muh paiku +AoE rating.

Why you lying boy

are there any good ToS youtubers who talk about upcoming shit, meta builds, strats, or just whatever

i cna only find espanol shit and people who are too shy to talk so they type and record instead

>He actually went and tried to wardec a guild when most of their members are offline
Poor idiot

>People knocking tosbase
>when all throughout beta and early release, every faggot in here had there own build they published and wanted feedback from

This whole "plebbit mainstream lel" meme needs to die

do i miss anything from skipping main story or can i just use my new player boosts to plvl up in dungeons faster

>putting effort in a youtube channel for a game that literally has less than 10k players worldwide, even less english speaking

It's just an inferior site. Plain and simple.

People knock tosbase because a much better alternative was created. People wouldn't have used it during the beta if tosgbase was around.

its not that uncommon, people do it all the time for weeb games

>better
>doesn't even show attributes on the planner

Usually you can find people who regularly make videos and test things in the respective class threads on the forum. A lot of people don't rename their vids either so it's difficult to just search on youtube.

Tosbase was somewhat useful back then, when most people barely knew anything. Now it's full of so much outdated information and pure theorycrafters that the majority of "builds" will just fuck over people looking there.

The story's nice! But you can just look at the Extra Stat Points pastebin in the op if you don't care about lore.

The most I've ever found was some guy streaming playing a cryo3pyro3 and I noped the fuck out of there.

Munbalance does one for Ragnarok and he specifically is a YouTube from the current more official than official private server NovaRO.

Too bad he is a completely logical and sane person who thinks ToS is shit.

>179968713
Nobody can be so stupid as to fail to understand that everything on tosbase is obsolete after all the changes. The only explanation is you don't play the game and you just came here to troll.

I'd do it, but the only way to get information is to know Korean and play kToS.

>tfw have to cross-reference drop data from neet, tosbase, toscamp and korean wiki
baka

RIP FP Tower

>user can't read
Also look at this retard

hmmmmm

They both have dicks

thats the shit i do like

gay

>Log in
>Aw shit these are expiring
>Suddenly 14 hours left
???

Also seems like they stealth patched the Invitation reward bug, that's nice.

>14s on the tokens

AYLMAO

Btw is that in kToS or iToS?

I don't get why people got C1 Drag then C1 Lancer. All the important attributes come up at C2 Drag. It makes the Dragoon skills not fully be utilized with them just being pure dps skills with no added effects.

iToS, I wasn't part of the groups either I just haven't been able to use them all up. And now my penguin keeps giving me more that get used up before the old ones.

Put the ones that aren't going to expire soon into personal storage and use the ones that are about to expire.

Do you think oracles can turn people into dickgirls?