pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/12532708/1/Wings-of-Memes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill all tripfaggots

Azura a shit.

Tharja a shit and not canon

Remember to report shitposting Tripfags like Raul and keep /feg/ clean of garbage

Anyone have any builds for +ATK/-hp bridal caeda?
Not sure if I want blarblade, seems expensive

r8 my fanfiction
fanfiction.net/s/12532708/1/Wings-of-Memes

Post your top 5 worst Echoes units

Not even her sluttiest support.

>The time I've spent with you allowed me to learn something. Lord Horace, you are truly an honest man... And I like that. Oh, of course, by that... I meant I think highly of you as a knight...

Is sir Horace the only one Kris will ever love as much as lord Marth?

I want to impregnate this dragon and take responsibility.

you're my superstar

I think IS actually must think Eliwood's artwork is good, considering they brought his artist back for more, unless they already had somee art pre-prepared or have him on retain or something. His art isn't actually bad, except for his fucking eyes and baby Durandal, everything else looks fine.

I hope that guy is still here waiting for his delivery. I'm working on it.

>report
What would that accomplish exactly. You can't just beg the mods to take the bad man away, you fucking babies.

Azura a best

WHEN

Clive
Luthier
Nomah
Mycen
Sonya

Faye is CUTE

Post Fire Emblem characters with FAT asses

>tfw never have enough feathers

>going deathless in tt but losing 4 times at veronica
is there a worse feeling

Rate this character

>give Reinhardt Lancebreaker 2
>suddenly multiple perfect Tempest runsin a row
Why didn't I do this sooner?

spic haters BTFO

Do you actually think that will fix anything?

Cuck

Kids that don't even know about Lanced Jack made this image; they don't know what spam and tripcoding really is.

Cum on feet

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Two weeks from now probably. We're getting Michalis rerun next

I forget does Warriors introduce Marth as a Lord or Lodestar.

My husband!

Legion then Michalis, and finally her, so a few weeks

So what can we expect from her Infernal GHB?

It's hilarious how much Fates dumpsters any kind of noble traditions regarding marriage.

>sure you're my homicidal retainer but whatever you're cute you can be queen of Nohr
>you're a village kid we rescued a while back, you'll be perfect as queen of Hoshido

But to be fair there's no societal pressure for them to give a fuck because the nobility is fucked in the first place. Mikoto and Sumeragi are dead, Garon is insane and Valla is brand new so it doesn't matter. That's what happens with no world-building I guess.

Pretty cool guy

I pulled a +atk/-hp Athena. Is that optimal or would that be +spd?

Fog of War

+atk is better than +spd
she wants -res instead of -hp but thats fine

Only can say that save Setsunas for bowbreaker

Exactly. But I guess it's just the icing on the cake when you consider all of the issues with Fates' writing.

I might write a fan fiction myself, desu. I was thinking something that claims to cater to a specific fetish, but then never actually happens, it just like has build up and it seems like it's going to happen, but never does. What do you think? I'll make sure to write every update "don't worry, it's coming".

Xander marrying Peri means that he didn't care about her suitability as a queen nor did he care about her murder, he just had a doll fetish and wanted to smash that cotton candy ass

I'm having a fun time on level him up, but why his axe is so shit. His effect is pointless if him can one-rounds everything that can't kill him. Even a threat like effect would have been better

HNNNNNNNNNNNGG

I want to *5 her but my +spd -def jeorge outclasses her

HELP

The only thing holding back Miyuu's drawings is the big fucking eyes. But still this illustration is pretty good

Sakura

I can totally see Xander letting his dick make the decision on who would be his first wife

Gotta love how "Knightly Respect" is as high as it goes when it comes to affection to anyone else other than Marth.

Still nothing beats Chris turning down Athena's offer for marriage.

yeah, because you're sucking the mods' dicks.

You can expect miserable failure if you don't have Hector

Cool. Any recommendations for skills? I just barely got her 40.

reminder that if you can't beat the infernal ghb you are worse than tharjafag who is f2p

Which is the worst fate?
>character not in the game
>character is in the game, but stat spread makes them totally worthless and unviable
>character is in the game, but art is total garbage
>character is in the game, but is so OP that everyone just accuses you of being a fairweather lover
>character is in the game but is staff'd

What does Athena see?

>Built like a truck
>Natural gray hair
>Bangs Celica every night

Are we sure Alm is Walhart's ancestor?

Does he? I thought she had more speed

Fog of war desert map survive for X amount of turns while protecting neutral units with Burger King same turn attack reinforcements.

Horace is so fucking cool. I love his design. Shame he's so shit

So it's okay for Roy to marry a dirty nomad, Eliwood to marry a mercenary because she's cute as long as it doesn't have Fates on the box?

>character is in the game, but art is total garbage
By far in my opinion

Archers completely fuck me over, so I'll probably end up going up to just lunatic again.

The second and last

who would you want added to complete your cav team

I wish the effect would take effect at beginning of combat, not post combat. Maybe if they give us enough feathers I'll *5 all three copies.

Character's dub va is Yuri Lowenthal

RATH
A
T
H

Why is he so perfect?

Alm didn't have any descendants. He was a cuck. He could have chosen Faye. He even gave a chunk of his country away to some chinks because Kamui told him to. The biggest cuck out of all the FE lords.

I know this feel, I need like 40k of the fucking things to do everything I want to.

I pray FE16 comes soon to release me from this.

hand axe/10
lord I'm sure

>TA3 QR MaMU
Her map better have a bunch of clerics, ninjas, and red tomes too

valhalt

Second/last as well. I mean I'll still use them but it hurts.

Astrid.

I'd put either Desperation or a Breaker and your desired Hone

Bow knight Selena

>tfw no shortstack cows in FE

In a way Xander is quite similar to his slimy daddy.

The one with bad arts
Even if the unit sucks gameplay wise you can still play with it for fun or building a team for supporting it.

BIG DICK SETH

My first 5* in this game. I like him

I like Hana

+Spd jeorge has 35 spd - 32 atk

She has 34 spd - 31 atk

he outclasses her by 2 points one in attack and speed

Which character has the combo of 2, 3 and 5? Because that'd be the big loser.

Holy fuck that took way to god damn long to finish. Literally everyone was at 1-2 hp except the Lucina because of the renewal 2 built into her weapon.

A horse archer, a distant counter axe (Walhart), a better red mage, a better green mage, a horse dancer.

Why is he so mean to Rhys, he just wanted his friend to join the team ;_;

reposition, vantage, and threaten defense are good choices

M A K A L O V

Make him minmaxed and absolutely busted so everyone hates him but has to use him

Shinon a shit, as usual

Personally I say it's
>Character is in the game
>Art is fine
>Stats are decent and can find a role

>You spend nearly 100 usd trying to pull them
>Pull them on the last day
>Worst IVs possible

He gets to fuck a juicy priest and his cute little sister out/10

>tfw no Eirika

Next banner when

>character is in the game
>has good art
>got a good VA
>is a good unit
>>>>>>>>>>>>can't roll them

This one.

What is this from? It looks so familiar...

Damn I thought she had more speed

I get you're trying to do Arcadia, but it'd be more accurate to say it's a "beat all units under X amount of turns" with fog of war desert map tiles(reduce move by 1, unless armor) with same turn reinforcement while protecting a neutral unit that has tendency to run towards enemies and small chance of random shit happening with every step you take. Oh and dragons, archers, and really high HP on everything.

Lex, the best Axe using cavalier in the series. He could have his own special Brave Axe. Maybe Brian so we can get Helswath on a horse.

It's from GBF

I'm still not seeing what your problem is? It's not like he gets pissy at Alm or drags his feet about wanting to save Delthea. He just advises caution, which is reasonable. Not saying he's perfect, he still has his biases like Fernand to a certain extent but he tries his best to overcome that and stick to his ideals and has to deal with gray situations and characters. I like that actually instead of blindly following Alm, it makes Clive more human.

Also, you can't really blame him for not knowing of the Faithfuls plan to flood Zofia because nobody but them knew about it.