Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #880
It's a Beach Edition Episode!

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DMl1XCzT!fHZKdsPm7jPGmI1P5312qw
i.imgur.com/reoheWA.jpg
github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

caring.

Reply to this post with pictures of MANLY

Do NOT reply to this post with pictures of NOT MANLY

What is the easiest way to convert a female card to male? I want to make a twin for a girl.

It means I use AAU's test12 beta. When making comments about AAU cards it helps a lot to say what version of AAU you're seeing (or not seeing) the problems in.
Sakaki is actually too pure for this world.

Obligatory beach episode of the season.

I'm using the v0.3.0 from the releases tab.

Your Manly look a lot like one of mine

That's a very cute catgirl, user. I haven't been here in a while, got a mega?

Before I get stuck for 2 hours trying to figure it out, someone mind linking me to a guide for making props?

I want to know so I can try porting models from a minecraft mod into the game..

user what are you doing.

Now we need to confirm what version he uses.
Embarrassed Manly.
Here's her Maker's mega. I'm just showing that she works for me.
mega.nz/#F!DMl1XCzT!fHZKdsPm7jPGmI1P5312qw

Desiring knowledge and looking like an idiot in the process, mostly the former.

i.imgur.com/reoheWA.jpg

>load card
>blue screen'd
>game files disappeared
??

hax0red

absolutely pranked my man

aa3 when

github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited

when you make it.

rekt like a bitch elf and a hord of orcs.

Of all the interiors for the machine room I expected, the hobbit house was not anywhere near.

How did they fit an entire pool into the shower stalls? We will never know.

What if someone embedded a keylogger into their card?

it doesn't work. i tried.

Serious question

Can cards actually do this?
And anons here wouldn't do such things right?

Realistically? No. Maybe if there was some code execution vulnerability in either AAU or the AA2 editor, but I don't think anyone would spend their time finding one.

Does anyone have any cards of the ARMS characters?

potentially, but it'd be a huge pain in the ass to do

>but I don't think anyone would spend their time finding one.
are you underestimating mr. hacker Veeky Forums?!

This is what he wants us to think while he laughs at us.

No, I just think people with the necessary skillset have better things to do.

you got me. there's actually an exploit that works on unpatched windows 8 systems.

Well, seeing as you guys like to argue over autistic shit ever so zealously. Made me nervous that somebody would clock in the hours to do such things.

Most of Veeky Forums is edgy retarded 12 year olds. Mr hacker moved on 10 years ago

Arguing takes 0 effort.

the target demographic is too small and there's too many tech savvy individuals for it to go unnoticed or untreated
a l33t h@cker would prefer to acquire as much credit card information as possible

Or an entire beachfront in the boy's showers?

But they have. There's one card floating around with ransomware, and another that monitors your activity and uses your system as a shitposting proxy when you're away.

What exactly does JS3F and DDH mean in the face editor?

Artificial Girl 3 Fictions. Dollfie Dream Head.

>Artificial Girl 3 Fictions
This is a japanese blog
>Dollfie Dream Head
This is a face based on an existing doll brand.

Friendly reminder that you still can add girls to the group shoop. We need both performers and spectators.

We need more girls on scene

Do NPCs hate me more when they tell me to not show off and I say "yea sure" and I show off anyway?

If someone tells you not to do something, and you do it anyway, do you think they'd like you more, or dislike you?

not directly
they'll still hate you for 'showing off' but no more than they would have otherwise

Because as we all know, how interactions work in this game is literally perfect and nothing is ever overlooked

You're not wrong, but it's still a decent rule of thumb.

I want to rape kurumi.

I prefer to think of it as where the students are imagining they are in those cases. That's why a dirty bathroom stall seems like a plush apartment.

you wunna fookin go punk? i'll knock ya fookin gob off mate.

Where did you get the image from? It mentions a "props" folder I do not know of, and the origin of the image likely has what it's talking about.

Please excuse my cluelessness.

Probably have to make the props folder somewhere.

This is starting to actually look good.

Minna!
ECCHI YO

you're almost 650 posts off

You dropped a Shi-. Here, have it.

How do I go over 16x antialiasing? I see some people go up to 32x.

Nvidia inspector.

The number does not indicate how good the AA is.

I can't shoop worth shit. But you could add my bass guitar player...

they aren't shooping

It's easy. All you do is make a pose. Press F1 then F11 then use magic wand.
Shoop in w/e.
Thats because it's not a store. :^)

>not doing it the easier way

Then how...? Do I replace a background in my game and shove someone in there?

Maker here, I don't know why this is happening for you, but another user had similar problem with Anubis when I released her back in the beginning of May.
The cards are a little beefy in size compared to normal cards so maybe that's a factor.

You should say the better way before somebody messes up the whole image.

shoot! you've seen through my master plan!

that somebody is going to be me :^)

Don't you hide any sleeper agent code in there, you naughty boy.

I just realized I've been mistaking the blush music/reaction with sadness. I know I'm crap at recognizing emotions in real life, but this is a new low for me.

Tch... kuso >;((

user...

I mean, the music is done with most of the same instruments as the sad music is, and when interacting with the person it looks like there's tears in the corners of their eyes and the stuttering makes it sound like they're on the verge of crying, s-surely I can't have been the only one...

the tism's tough, huh?

Two ways you can do it

Method 1. Take the background, size it it 1280x720, make a shadow set to replace the clothing select background with this image (you will also need a blank clothing select ui set for this). Pose the girl on the picture where you want her to be. Take a screenshot. Scale the image to 2560x1440, cut the girl out and you are done. Add shadows

Pros of this method are you have a good reference to how the girl will look, its also easy to make her the proper size. Essentially it just makes it really easy. Other pros are your girl will basically be perfectly blended with the background because you cut her from the image shes going on so you wont have any bad outlines.

Cons are you have to scale the screenshot up so she'll be blurrier.

Method 2. Pose the girl in an H scene, use F1 and F11 to get a dark background then cut the girl out in photoshop, resize her and put her in the picture. Add shadows

Pros of this method are you will have a really crisp girl since you are cutting from a large picture, the outline will look ok if you do it right but it might be a little darker.

Cons are it can be hard to make the girl look natural and size her properly because you will be doing the resizing in photoshop. You also cannot rotate at this stage because you already took the image. A lot of trial and error might be required.

It really can be sometimes.

You can take the screenshot at 2560x1440 without that being your game's native resolution

how

Whoever posted this, thanks for the idea. I managed to swap the gender and they are cute CUTE!. Just have to refine the hair a bit.

>they
It's clearly a boy

uh, no?

>special snowflaking with clothes
>in-game all four of the outfits (school sport swim club) are how I want them when I load the card
>in AAEdit all of the outfits are the same as the school uniform but with different colors
Why

Maker defaults all vanilla outfits to the sailor. All the DLC and modded outfits would look fine though. Blame illusion.

I'm trying to get this new unlimited thing to work but im running into this error

what am i doing wrong i just wanna fap to qt cards

You store AAUnlimited in a folder within the AAPlay folder, not right next to the exe

how do people manage to mess this up?

this is why r63s a best.

Contributin
Card?

Same person, can someone tell me if she looks similar to any anime/vidya character you've seen? I can't shake the feeling I might have subconsciously remade her in their image.

The card is from the Timoshi University mega in the card google doc

Kinda reminds me of Nier Automata

short grey hair + (partially)blinfolded = 2B