/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

>A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Previously on /bbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IOSEFKA

Kosm

Got a gem I'd like to keep, anyone wanna trade off hosting for Watchers?

Nibba r u savescumming for a L1 boss?

Uh can we get a new thread

I'll go again, you just ring

What's wrong with this one?

look who made it

Yup. Going through a few menus really isn't any slower and has less chance of me taking a fireball in the ass

savescumming using a USB is much faster than remaking the whole thing

Tripfags gonna tripfag.

Fuckers are even posting in /v/ now. There's no escape.

You don't make 5 at once, run through them all, then make 5 more?

For an L1 Watchers? I highly doubt it.

>Was off eating

PURGE FILTH

I just use the ladder way for both, seems easier

But the skittering nightmare tho...

Neve saw Lucy there

If I had things to do that were so pressing that shaving 3 seconds off of my playing time is neccesary I probably wouldn't be playing video games in the first place

So I am still hosting?

>Lucifer is the only Tripfag
...Ok?

Frankly I just don't understand how closing the game and reopening it is less annoying than keeping it open to remake the dungeon and re-run it, regardless of which might be faster.

Whatever; you do you mang.

For the blood letter and chikage do I want gems that boost physical attack or blood gems that boost blood attack?

Either. One just takes a lot more effort to get than the other.

Boost blood for chikage

Physical gems on BL if you are doing a Str/Blt build or Blood if you are going pure BLT with no Str only only ever use the tricked form.

Personally I find typing the glyph annoying, I hate those admittedly rare but still there moments of getting whacked before getting to the lever, and the door animation needs to fuck off. It's small quirks but savescumming just irks me less

There is a copy and paste feature for the glyph problem

You guys are doing Pwmf or whatever right? Ihyll?

>copy/pate on PS4
Hell, that's got to be more annoying than typing it out right quick.

user I'm not trying to be rude but I do feel like you don't seem to know there is a copy paste function and I wanna make sure you know that for the future.
Its in the 3 dots at the bottom.
Nah you just type it in once, go to the 3 dots at the bottom, select all, copy, R2, then on next run you just 3 dots->paste->r2 its really not that bad.
Also
> still not a single usable 27.2 except for the oos triangle they dropped.
Aaaaaaaa watchers plz..

>being this upset that someone wants to speed up grinding

If that posts comes off as upset to you then you must be a particularly sensitive snowflake.

is the default church pick the best version?

>Aaaaaaaa watchers plz..
Just be glad you're not trying to get elemental gems.

He did sound kind of rude 2bh

Yes

I think I have a few more Watcher runs in me before I call it a night guys, I'm getting sloppy

Yep.
I got this so I'm a little happy I guess. Still need a triangle blunt tho.
Inb4
> 40 end
> 117 memes
We've been over this /bbg/ It's my first character and it's not for pvp.

Just got a cured radiant damp blood gem. Never seen one but it sure does seem useless. Stam cost reduced?

>Inb4
I quit playing months ago because the entire general turned into 117-120fags and 117-120fag apologists. If anyone still cares I'll be damn surprised.

Put your trip back on luci

Yeah reducing stam cost at the cost of potential attack isn't worth it.

>luci
You been here the whole time I've been gone? Sad.

I gotta bounce alba and atticus.
Be back later. Hope i catch y'all then.
Thanks for the runs fellas.

Alright Squeal and Albatross, it's been fun but I gotta call it quits. Good luck, I'll be grinding the other watchers glyph tomorrow if either of you are around and up for it.

Wasn't me. Do you really believe I was the only one that didn't like 117s?

>the entire general turned into 117-120fags and 117-120fag apologists

How does beasthood build it? Is it based on damage dealt?

Anyone use the Rakuyo? Trying to figure out how much how much stamina I need

>go to FCs
>three weeks in a row literally every person I kill drops 8k or 22k
>Complain in /bbg/
>Everyone says 'get over it' or openly brags about being 117-120
Yeah, I'm making it all up.

I believe you replied to the wrong person.

You can read all bout Beastblood in the OP. It's a little complicated to type out frankly.

L2>L2 will drain all of 20+20% Stam IIRC, but the R1s are quite forgiving. I use it at 6 End no problem.

I do. 15 end with two stam runes, never run out unless I do a bunch of transformation attacks or the spin twice in a row.

>Beastblood
Beasthoodf*
>pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>6 End
9* End.
Fuck.

Reading it now thank you. Should have realized it was in the OP I just never thought to look since I just started using BBP alot.

Thanks. I think I will go with 15 end with two runes

51st for Luci

get away from those bongos Rom you don't even have hands

Where's the proof for Iosefka having a sinister imposter? The emissary with her vial could have just been a patient.

I say the bitch was just playing you all along.

Different voice actors is a big tip off. One of them being the "imposter doctor" in the credits

ah i figured she was genuflecting her voice to grant her character the ol' souls dubiousness.

I think the Blood Vial thing might have credit as you find Iosefka's Blood Vial right before the Wetnurse fight in a chest. But yeah the "imposter" Iosefka has a different voice actress than the one you first meet.

Now that you mention it where did the evil one come from? Was it an evil twin sister?

Adeline's laughing is so fucking adorable.

>Imposter Iosefka's laughing is so fucking sexy.
ftfy

Where is Benjie?

Who?

trying to fashion with maria's garb is difficult without defaulting to her cap

Female char? Slim or very slim?

Slim I believe, but why would body type matter for a cap? Kind of thinking of either the regular Hunter Cap, Ashen Cap, or Gherman's Cap.

No, I'm just wondering if the garb looks good on slim. On standard it looks fat.

There are like 6 listings for Heavy abyssals on the link.
Which one do you guys prefer and why? I'm setting up a savescum and wondering if any of em are better or worse for whatever reason

snack lightly round to the right of the great ca-cheese-dral

Dead and rolling in his grave

The hummus swirls and churns UNENDING

Does anyone feel like bloodborne needs a new fucking patch? They really need to fix some shit.

Is 20 END the max END accepted here?
>tfw 28

20 is the most you ever need. My highest has 22 just because I use it as a dump stat. If you are higher than that then you are probably over-leveled.

It's a meme. 20 End is shit if you are strength build. I'd say 30 is ideal.

Hello Bloodfriends. Can anyone help me understand how why Alfred isn't appearing for Blood Starved Beast? Any bloodfriends want to help with it?

Best 50str 25skl build?

Pass?

I'll come too, also

Did you agree to cooperate with Alfred when you first talked to him?

Pass is hotdog

I think his summon sign only comes up when you answer "Yes" to him where you first meet at the altar. Basically If you answered "No" or didn't talk to him at all, that's probably why.

I thought I had but maube I am mistaken. Either way, thanks a lot bloodfriends! Time for chalicethings.

>equip best blood armor (maria's)
>faggot vileblood at grand cathedral still 2 shots me

Fuck off potato spider

Just parry him to death. It is really easy to parry his running attack.

Just truck the fight, brute force it for 5 hours until you know him inside and out.

poisoned knives

mah huntah, stay under him on the stairs to avoid his shots, and then force him into a corner by the statues and lol stunlock him to death. Vilecucks and Churchfags alike can't deal with furniture.

Aside from some minor texture and environmental fixes, what would they need?

auto refill on items. shit's fucking annoying

A fishing hamlet themed dungeon, at least 1 blt/arc weapon, and to fucking remove a lot of the curse modifiers like atk down and hp-9 because that shit is basically "lol get fucked you get no drop nigger". Also chunks and pellets for echoes, a legit arena, and
this.

Anyone fancy farming some heavy abyssals?

so i ended up just strafing and bullying him with charged R2s. i did try a bit of everything posted, ty m8s

Yes.
Pass and glyph?

Any nerds want a frc boss? ringing bbg

What glyph?

Pass: snake
Glyph: ksgqnycq
Ringing at the top of the stairs before fog.

lessee the pass

Ringing