Cars you secretly love but don't want people to know

Cars you secretly love but don't want people to know

I love the beetle just because the car interests me

I love it because it actually looks like a proper beetle again like the original.

My pic, supercharged AWD minivan that could be had with a 5-speed manual built by Toyota. I give you, the Previa.

Mini cooper

I just want Subaru to make a turbo Crosstrek so I can justify MY love for the thing. As it stands, it suffers from the same Subaru underpowered shit that all N/A 4banger Subies have suffered for the past 17 years.

Fiat 500X.

I love the way it looks.

it's more of a guilty pleasure thing but the gt looks,sounds and feels amazing but for the price you can have much better sports cars
i'm not referring to speed or lap times or whatever,it's just a european fca product and that's my only gripe with it

I haven't seen a single person who dislikes that car. Everyone praises for how good it looks. And it sounds pretty good too.

Also for a car that is nearly 10 years old, it looks stunning.

In a JDM/Hot hatch or poorfag sports-hero discussion i would probably never bring this car up because i would just be endlessly berated for its flaws. i love it nonetheless.

Same I just wouldn't want to get judged having one

I kind of like the Dodge Avenger

I really like the Mini Cooper S

Not a big problem in /o but my friends all think the miatas a girl car so I'll probably never be able to buy one

yeah i know but that's why i said it's about guilty pleasure

Nah the club mans where it's at

also a guilty pleasure thing
they have great interiors,look nice inside out and they're pretty fun
but they're just terrible brittle pieces of shit mechanically speaking and will make a 7 series look like a hilux
at least a 7 series will have some electrical issues down the line but it'll never strand you (given that you took care of it)

I dunno, the prius is ugly but the Prius V seems pretty okay. A small, relatively lightweight, and cheap pseudo-minivan in the modern day

Haha, the flaws are that it's an FCA product and the interior sucks.

It's faster than 90% of it's competition and has just as much of a aftermarket surplus as the fucking civic gets.

Overpriced as hell though

>FCA product
It was a Daimler-Chrysler product you stupid fucking memeing youngfag

>miniminivan

That would imply modern "minivans" are still mini

Not sure what is more egregious, the Juke Nismo or the Sentra Nismo

I like the rx-8 even with that shitty motor

Honda Civic Type R, or rather my friends cringe everytime I tell them. Can't help it!

This
Are your friends also vaping bmw shitbox owners?

That' would be the tits, also with a reinforced frame to take more abuse if you're hooning in dirt roads. Sadly Subaru markets it as just another fucking crossover instead of the awesome factory made rally machine it could be.

I think the Tacoma is such a nice truck, buddies always give me shit cause it's not American.

You're point? Mini-minivans are pretty sweet

I like these things' shit eating grin, and they handle fairly well.

The God machine
Awd
278hp
Lifted Accord
Hatchback

>it's not American
wat

>not American.
This statement always irks me considering the Taco is as american made as the Silverado and the F150 in regards to where its built and the parts that its made of

While the EK9 will always be my favorite Civic R, the new one isn't too bad. However they really need to get rid of those fake vent plastic inserts on the front and rear bumper

meaning it's not a ford or chevy,it's retarded

my roommate think's I'm retarded because I told him that the previa was one of my favorite cars
the whole family of mid engined toyota vans is pretty awesome desu

wish I could afford one

Fucking terrible cars, genuinely cannot see the appeal of these.
Mine would be the 2000-2004 era of citroen c3s, guess im biased cos i used to have one. Ugly little thing and cheap french shit but fuck me the 1.4l diesel turbo was great. Everything about it was like a box van but dressed up as a car. I guess it had the allure of a semi-convincing trap. You think its just an ugly chick but turns out it can scale a vertical cliff face in 5th gear

I don’t care what people say, I really like Hyundai for what they are.

I really like the C4 from the same years.

I almost bought one
found out its fwd

S A D!

>roomy
>manual
>classic Toyota quality
>supercharged

What isn't to like?

God tier taste

Couldn't get all 3 options in one

Suckadick.jpg

Never knew that eek

Nobody must know!

This but without the torq thrusts

They're not my favorites, but it's still one of the best looking photos of a lowered 2 door Tahoe I can find on the internet.

this is my car, pretty shit desu

I want to see how a juke does off road with a 3" lift, some larger wheel arches, and some bigger knobbier tires.

That's dope as fuck, I'd drive that.

>you will never go camping in the forest with a Japanese qt and sleep in your Toyota van with panoramic roof windows to watch the stars

probably quite poor considering it's independent suspension set up, weak engine, and Nissan-tier reliability

you'd be better off with a 3rd gen RAV4 with the V6

mine is the CRZ, even though hybrid, i love the look and think it would make a great dd

what a surreal feeling it would be to steer directly under you

what is wrong with me

I drove one of those HINO box trucks once, it was fucking weird. It was almost like walking, or playing a really old video game.

The screams and blood were way more realistic though.

This actually looks a lot better than I thought it would
Added bonus: rollover likelihood is significantly diminished
Can I get a pic related?

if only they'd made it RR like it was meant to be

Does. Not. Matter. Its Toyota. Its a Japanese company. If Sshungsang Nariyako stuff was made in America, but $ is dealt with in foreign headquarters, then its sending money overseas, and its not an American company.

In person, these look fckin dope.

:3

These ugly fuckers are everywhere in France and I've seen so many that I'm actually starting to like them.

>not using fwd for superior downhill racing

Audi tt

>shitty motor
???

no use for one in the UK but these get me hard

I want one pretty bad. I'll probably just get an EG6 or an EK9 though

I started looking at CUVs as hatches with lifts and not gimped SUVs and I kinda like them now.

I unironically love the Crosstrek, and I like how its one of the few cars that has Orange as a regular base color. And its' one of the nicer looking Subaru under 25k.

If ford gave this a monster engine I would love it more

Also mid engine

Why didn't they make the Civic typeR AWD?

>V6
Damn man. That's a sweet car. Why did they stop producing it? Sales went down?

I saw one in real and man i loved the looks of it.

The lowering does give traditional boxy SUVs a wagon-like quality, only much bigger.

DELET

1st Gen Mini Cooper S is the GOAT.

Roommate has one, it's pretty quick, the first gens are actually light, and the retro styling is pretty tastefully done (except for the stupid center speedometer)

Also love that they actually had superchargers, top british. They're pigfat toibos now, but I'll always love the first gen.

>hates the juke
>likes anemic shitboxes
Not even trying to defend the juke, but your pick is a million times worse

After reading up about the Isuzu Vehicross, I realized the Juke would actually look good with an offroad setup, especially with the round headlights. If I could get one on the cheap I would do just that, and also paint over those stupid eyebrow lights.

whyyy

Hah, how did you know! ;D

What's that supposed to mean they're everywhere here in America

fun car. i love mine

Golf GTI

I'd love a lifted Crosstrek with a 6MT if I lived in a place with lots of trails

There's a guy that lives down the street from me, owns a 1989 "Toyota Van" which is the US name for Toyota MasterAce. Manual, 4x4. Minimal rust.

It's fucking awesome, but it doesn't run, the guy doesn't know what's wrong with it ("doesn't turn over"), doesn't know how to work on cars, and isn't willing to sell it.

XT version when?

na miata

i thought noone gave a shit but my ex made fun of it so hard

I can’t find anything this small that off-roads so well other than side by sides. I also low key dig the cutesy boxy style.

They'd be fucking amazing if the Trailhawk came in manual.

Too bad they're fucking FCA garbage.

I agree with you there. Why can’t I buy a small off-roader that doesn’t look like a bar of soap?

>it's kind of a wagon
>kind of a cross-over
>it's lengthwise presence is far greater than its height
>it actually has all the pros that hatchfags boast about and talk up without being ridiculously small enough to be useless like the majority of other hatches that aforementioned hatchfags ignore
>kind of a sleek design, in a sense
>but an absolutely garbage front-end appearance-wise.

If only the v8s didn't cost ~15k for an almost 10 year old version.

How is it a crossover? It's not, it's just a wagon, a rather badass wagon, but a wagon

Where do you live? I've been finding Hemi Magnums for way under 10k

My ranger offroads better than that piece of shit

Where the fuck do you live? I see them for $5-$6k around here.

Not a problem