/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Shit Beta Edition

>Stormblood Launch Trailer
youtu.be/gEsKncw1u7A

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/kFkd6CCq

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/791aac7206bf8db4b353b687c3221440dd7b8156
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/48c587aa8049a3ec3d6ba5970e25fa2b39ff28eb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Raubahn... Let me in...

KILL ALL JAP DEVS FUCK THESE NIPS

Nothing's working!

So now that the game is all broken post some catboys

MNK or MCH?

Why is Junichi Suwabe so good at voicing naive heroes that got completely fucked by fate?

What kind of catboy pictures..?

transfert when?

I just wanted to tank 60 dungeons to evaluate war nerfs
now im stuck in 90002 hell
and some poor souls are 40 min into their queue

his english VA is also good

whoever designed this instance limit system should be flayed and made an example of. this is unacceptable.

Was debating on getting back to the game, but I have to ask first: is there any actual gear variety now or is it still the same with only 4 basic stats and no actual variety?

but i like catgirls

I gave up and tried leveling in the other path. Game crashed after waiting 45 minutes in queue to even log in and a few quests. I hate this.

Joe Dempsie did a damn good job, too, but I don't know how you feel about the majority of the English VA cast.

I like lots of the villains and side characters in the English dubs. It's the main cast I can't stand.

Has anyone datamined the music at least?

should I just learn how to ERP since can't do any story quests?

I want to sit on Warrior of Darkness' face

This is my new paladin. Shes inexperienced and a bit shy. Please say something nice to her!

Anyone else on PS4 have to download a fuck-off huge patch?

Aymeric and Estinien are the only english voices I legitimately liked.
Everyone else can fuck right off.

xth for instance errors

you still can't tank dungeons sub 30

There's been quite a few typos in the quest text that I've noticed. I felt like I didn't see very many, if any, previously. I started in 3.2-ish, is this something they iron out over time?

That's a slut not a pld

cute ones...

>cat
already too many mistakes , go back to char creation

how do i increase my mount speed in churning

250 centurio seals in foundation

I'm calling for the culling of all server devs on this game. Their linage has gone on for far too long, and they must pay the cost.

I'm not cute

no bully pls. also she is pure.

I don't keep any pictures of catboys because they might think I'm creepy if I go up next to them and take a picture with them...

I'll be the judge of that

>cat
>pure
You're not fooling anyone. if you were a Midlander I might believe you

>I unironically made a male cat as my first character because I thought they looked interesting.
>Come to xivg and find out about catboy meme

welp back to character creation.

>make a new Character
>can't get past a level 8 quest because it's an instance

>try to level
>dc
thanks yoshida
good thing this is
only early access
expect bugs :v)

> When a recipe's level is higher than your crafter level, the difficulty of raising quality will increase, while the difficulty of raising progress will decrease.

You won't get me Yoshi, you jew

I dislike leveling crafting again because halfway through it turns into a real problem

>panty shot

Was fishing holes/big fish/bait datamined? I want to level fish as I level combat

man my nigga
just play what you like
who cares about that shit, if you don't avatarpost here and make yourself into a mongoloid fucknugget no one's gonna care as long as you can play the game without standing in every AOE and dying

Log out and back in to fix the instance errors.

It's beepy.

oh boy, thanks for the tip

Has anyone done the Samurai mission on the boat where you track down the murderer, and if so does anyone know what the music is that plays during that part?

I know I've listened to it a ton in the past but can't put my finger on what it is.

just go fish faglord

not at 4k people in queue i won't

>interrupt my cast to avoid aoe
>do less damage

im good. Thats what my healer is for anyways.

New statement from Yoshi-P

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/791aac7206bf8db4b353b687c3221440dd7b8156
"
FFXIV Producer and Director Yoshida here.

I would like to explain the current congestion issue regarding instanced battle content, including the Stormblood main scenario quest “Best Served with Cold Steel,” due to the Duty Finder crashes at the start of early access.

As announced earlier, there are a huge number of players currently playing Stormblood, and as a result, the servers continue to experience a large amount of stress. For this reason, we are currently limiting the number of players that can enter instanced content so that it does not lead to major server crashes.

However, this has caused massive congestion to enter instanced content and I would like to sincerely apologize for this.

If you are unable to enter instanced battle content, we ask you to please wait and try again at a later time. We understand that this unfairly places the burden on our players, but we require more time until the issue can be resolved. We continue to work on measures to address this issue and will follow up once we have an update.

Again, we sincerely apologize for this level of congestion occurring during early access when many of our players are the most excited to play.

Everyone on the team will continue to put in our full effort to ensure an enjoyable gaming experience, and I would like to thank you for your continued support."

>can't even get into game anymore because keep losing connection to game server

06/16/2017 3:40 PM

>MSQ still broken

What a fucking blunder, they should just take the servers down to fix it at this point. Heavensward wasn't nearly this bad.

The retard copied the wrong one.

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/48c587aa8049a3ec3d6ba5970e25fa2b39ff28eb

"FFXIV Producer and Director Yoshida here.

This is a follow-up regarding difficulty in accessing certain instanced battle content.

The development team has changed the process for dealing with this issue so that as many players as possible can be moved to instanced areas for certain main quests and instanced battles.

As a result, players have become able to transition to instanced areas faster than originally estimated, but at the same time, players are now gathering at certain areas in large numbers, and this is causing the servers go down on some Worlds as a result.

Currently, the development team is making detailed adjustments by adjusting the speed at which players are transferred to instances on each World so that areas do not continue to go down and to ensure that all players can continue to play as comfortably as possible.

Although these measures were taken to help alleviate the difficulty in transitioning to instances, we apologize about zones going down as a result.

Congestion in the “Rhalgr's Reach” area is especially intense, so to prevent zones from continuously going down, we are carefully controlling the logins to each World and transitions to the Rhalgr's Reach zone. Due to this, it will take some time to login to any of the Worlds.

Everyone on the team will continue to put in our full effort to ensure everyone can enjoy early access."

Bard has too many buttons now

dat omega raid

I'm so sick of this translation. Characters are saying so much more than what we get.

this the kinda dude that dies to charbydis

>makes no difference to flying

cool i guess

heard there's a macro for spamming raubahn to get into the instance, anyone have it?

Same here, it's so fucking bizarre the shit they choose to cut.

>warcraft does east asian xpac
>people lose their shit in anger for 5 or 6 strait years
>ff14 does an east asian xpac
>everyone loves it
????

Am I not supposed to be disconnecting every time I try to do anything instanced or is that their method of limiting players? Do I have to keep trying over and over getting queued each time in hopes I'm one of the lucky people to get in.

How are there so many people doing potd when I DC the moment I find a match? Does it work if you go in a group already?

> it's fucking nothing

THEY JUST TOLD US TO KEEP WAITING WHAT THE FUCK

Nigga I'm mad

What order should I use the bard songs?

Prolly gonna be 70 before I can even start the MSQ.

How have you been leveling?

>in que for 50s stuff for red mage
>been burning all my leves
>45 minutes go by
>only a few leves left
>que pops
>instant disconnect
>500+ que
sigh..

I thought people were mad because furries? even though they already had tauren

WHICH WHICH WHICH WHICH WHICH WHICH WHICH WHICH WHICH WHICH

what the fuck is the last dungeon? does somebody become a dragon?

you can keep trying if you want, but atm it's mostly d/c straight into queue

Because it's Final Fantasy and not some cartoonized WRPG?

depends, race and gender?

is it?

i think thats Shinryu

wow cindy would make a CUTE catgirl!

disgusting tato / fem

MNK if you hate yourself.
MCH if you enjoy flamethrowers.

>Warcraft decides it's going to stop being fucking Warcraft and Warcraft fans get mad
>Final Fantasy continues being Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy fans are fine with it
>UHHHH HYPOCRITES MUCH LMAO

any fc in leviathan for exp boost?

A large majority was fates, then I swapped to PvP. I'm lucky enough to actually get into games without D/Cing and waiting for 20 decades to log back in.

MCH make sure you use the makai weapon

As a secret furfag I'll be honest and say WoW's panda people are POORLY designed. I'm not sure how they accomplished designing the most punchable faces, but they went above and beyond the call. They're offensive to look at.

people were mad because it was just a very lame kung fu panda rip off

Just woke up, does Omega have linkshells yet?

dont you round me in with these weeaboo losers

I don't like them either but that's all the complaints I heard when it came out. People just screaming furries and raging about a furry race.

This.

Imagine building an application intended for massive concurrent user counts in the year of our lord 2017 and not putting it behind an auto-scaling group.

There's no Kung fu pandas in this one.

The first Donut members are moving there right now, give us a moment.

anyone know why i got this error

>about to depart on a new journey
>tataru brings her aside
>"here lyse, this is what you'll be wearing"
>tank top that showcases her midriff for everyone to see
>no hesitation at all, in fact she seems overly thankful
Someone explain Lyse to me. Does she just have no modesty?

why haven't you leaping piercing talon'd someone yet user?

or leaped into the thick of battle to execute someone and be pulled back to safety by a waifu mage

>exposing your stomach is indecent

Nigga what century do you live in