Fiat Panda

what do you guys think of the original Fiat Panda?

Looks cute.

>cheap as fugg
>featherweight
>most spartan interiors ever
>decent power for that price and weight
>reliable as FUCK, will run until you wrap it around a telephone pole
>available as AWD
>that one will climb oil-coated vertical walls holy shit its fucking unstoppable
>flash the ECU or play with the carbs if it's older, obtain autocross godmachine

A fantastic euro shitbox, and the last great car by Fiat save for the 124, but that's half Mazda but doesn't count

THE perfect city car and one of the best cars ever made

the only two reasons I'm not getting one is because the new models are way too expensive and the old models, while being almost flawless, and dirt cheap, are incredibly dangerous when they crash

*so it doesn't count

I was thinking about picking up an old 4x4 one for pennies, as a second car. Mostly to fuck around in dirt roads.

>has never owned the car and repeats a list of memes from Veeky Forums
Why did you think anyone wanted your opinion

You tend to see tons of these old and abused tincans still being ragged around the italian countryside by people in their day to day business. Climbing hills and shit roads most modern cars cant.

Bitch it was my first car. A1.2 liter FWD from the early 2000s, that I crashed on a stormy night. And a dude I know has the 750 4x4 one, the fucking spidercar meme is real. Seen it climb the steepest dirtiest hills with a toilet and a sink in the trunk.

This car is hardcore and you're a faggot

>live in italian countryside
>funny old shitboxes strolling around, unafraid of stepping on the gas and cornering like pros
>find a job in milan
>most of the commute is filled with SUVs and cuckovers driving at the speed of chinese grandmas
J U S T

My first car in 1997 was a Panda

>Not talking about the Brazilian versions

These motherfuckers will eat anything for lunch

Desu the Panda is truly the best Fiat followed by the Uno and 126.
Those were true godmachines not like today's """SUV""" which are neither compact as a hatchback, not as big as a station wagon, not capable of any off-roading.

That's a Fiat Uno

Not old enough to be cool. Fucking astonishingly ugly. I'll still take it over a crossover though.

Best fiat is the 131 abarth,

I had a 900cc i.e. and run it with the same oil from 120k km to 160k km, than my brother crashed it at exactly 200k km.
I than took the engine off and I'm still using it as a water pump or generator.

>my brother crashed it
>original panda
and he's still alive?!

Yes, he rolled over going about 30 km/h (still don't know how) and got out of the car from the smashed windshield.
Not a single scratch on the car except from the collapsed roof

You could easily remove the seats and transport shit loads of stuff in it.

>he rolled over going about 30 km/h (still don't know how)
Impressive

>being impressed by a Panda rolling over at 30km/h
That's something new I heard today

Glorious 126p