What does Veeky Forums have their AC usually set to?

What does Veeky Forums have their AC usually set to?
21°C here.

Off or low in summer.
Are you a girl or just low-test?

My shitbox got no AC

Why would you not want your car to be your favorite temperature when it's fully capable of providing that?

Do you live in Finland or something?

I live in Dubai. AC is mostly on 18°C or 20°C in my car. Fuck the summer.

Maximum cold and lowest or second lowest setting on power. Don’t want to take power away from the engine.

And I’m the winter, off. Heated seat & steering wheel p comfy family 100 100

My shitbox just has a slider between hot and cold, so all the way cold and fan on speed 4 until it's sufficiently cool inside, then on speed 2.

in winter about 23
in summer about 18 or 17

Off all of the time except to clear up the occasional fogged windows during rain.

Never really have it on, I live in Scotland so its hardly ever above 25c in summer.

What an autistic wierdo. I bet it's something stupid like maximizing your engine power in rural traffic.

>Temperature dependent AC
>celcius instead of farenheit

Always off, really.
I like it cold, but in winter Its maybe blower at 1 and temperature at red in winter conditions.

Also I turn AC off. Dont need it.

>Off or low in summer.
>Are you a girl or just low-test?
Same, I live in Florida. Just roll the windows down and sun roof. Full comfy mode.

No I just normally drive with the top and windows down; A/C would be pointless. I like that 'out in the open' feel.

I don't know. Depends on what clothing I am in. Last time I was in a car with automatic climate control, which was on tuesday, I had it at 18 Celcius. And it was like 5 outside

69 because I'm 12

Neither of my cars have AC

73°F generally

If it's chilly out then 70-74F
If it's hot i roll down the windows and turn climate control off

Kuwaitifag here. Seriously bro, fuck the summer.

60 F on full blast top vents only until I'm freezing, then 60 F low power all vents. If I'm still cold I close top vents.

t. Florida driver with black leather interior

no AC because featherweight sportscar
Don't live in desert so don't need it anyway

I don't have nor need AC.

The lowest, doesn't have a thermometer

>using kike units of measurements

>Sacrificing engine power for feminine comfort
Are you on your cycle?

Ah yes, all that power I need in traffic. God, if only I was manlier and couldn't afford a car with functioning air conditioning. Silly me.

My A/C doesn't have a temp gauge. Don't use it other than the 3 months of summer anyway.

97°

As in I rotate the handle 97° clockwise.

Whatever the max is in either direction. Usually just off though because I'm not a bitch and having windows open is comfy. I use my ac like maybe four or five times a year. It doesn't really work super great anyway.

Fuck that shit it's always hot as fuck in South Florida.

At least the weather has been comfortable this week with the tropical deoression.

>climate control
I don't like this shit. I only want 3 dials: how hot, how hard, which hole. I don't think to myself "man, I wish it was 19.5 degrees Celsius in here," I think "it's too damn hot."

>t. doesn't live anywhere that gets remotely hot
Go ahead and try to drive through a whole 100°+ summer, I dare you. You'll cave. Save that muh a/c off power gains for the track.

Summer I'll have it set to a comfy 70-75 F, depending on how hot it gets outside.

All other times the windows come down.

>almost 1984+44
>fahrenheit

AC stays off until it's over 90 with high humidity. Then it gets turned to 74.

no matter which of the four season it is, AC stays at 19degC all day erry day

>+44

off in summer
off in winter

who /heatedseats/ here

mine is set to BLUE

Me, I installed a dorman kit in both fronts. Cloth+heaters is max comfy, I don't know why they don't do that from the factory in anything.

Never use it live in FL

I never use my air because my car will not accelerate properly if it's on. Like, when my compressor kicks on, the car noticeably decelerates, it's even worse when I am lower in a gear. It makes rev matching impossible since blip time is different with the compressor on or off

22°C

>Using C

Fucking faggots use real temperatures.

how fuckin short are you lmao

>liking cold
>low test
pick juan

I don't even have ac

Mah nigga
I set it at 19°C.

I have working AC and I still crank the windows down in the summer. Getting too hot? Go ***faster***

Winter gets 65F blowing on low at the inside of the windshield and the heated seats. Anything warmer than that dries my eyes out.

MAX A/C or nothing.

Off. Windows down. I thrive in the heat and don't need AC.

Off until the heat index hits about 100 or so, then I push the button.

Why do people measure environmental temperatures in C in passing lol its fucking retarded.

Science shit I get, but its so imprecise for determining the temp outside.

73° because my first car was a '73

Except it isn't? Do they not teach you decimal places in America?

H
the C does not really do anything

>I thrive in the heat and don't need AC.
Shitskins OUT

This Is a WHITES-ONLY Board

I don't have an AC.

So its usually either full cold on the vents in the late spring/summer/early fall

and the rest of the year its on as hot as it will go with defrost.

TBQFAM up until recently extreme liberals could pretty much ruin lives of people for doing shit like that.

Usually somewhere around 67-70.

I only use it when im stuck waiting for someone in the heat.

The rest of the time i have the sunroof and windows down.

Max cold in the summer, Windows down in the winter, im hot natured so im constantly suffering

itt: masochistic autism

I like my fuel economy senpai

Fahrenheit doesn't need decimals to express temperature. It's se-ven-ty-four is shorter than twen-ty-three-point-three. And in almost all other cases, two digits of Fahrenheit will be faster than 2 digits and a decimal in Celsius.

We also get to conveniently bundle temperatures by tens when we don't need to be precise. There's a meaningful but not extreme difference between each group of 10s. A difference of 10 degrees Celsius is unuseably large for approximation of what warmth of gear to wear.

I keep it on lowest in summer with fans full blast
I also keep it off during the winter

Don't have AC, only time I wish I had it was in super hot summer days but besides that its whatever.

Mine doesn't work so open windows in summer.
And also open windows in winter because the windshield defogging doesn't work either, so I need my breath moisture to get out.