Dueling Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2536
Fiendess is a THOT Edition
Last Thread: New mechanic, Link Summoning: ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!3xRSSZLD!n5HAXjFTVV8g-ha3I_5SsA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)

●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (July 7th)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xYB4v8uThXc
reddit.com/r/yugioh/comments/655aiw/ygopro_link_monster_beta_information_download_and/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dead thread. Unfortunately.

rata here

You're in game 3 of the finals at worlds and your opponent makes this field. What do?

Kaiju, normal summon Denko Sekka, if he has Warning I lost anyways.

Kaiju Laggia, summon Denko Sekka, Cosmic Cyclone Macro Cosmos, activate Barrage

I like your videos Rata

Neck yourself, Rata.

Why are the people from your country such spergs

youtube.com/watch?v=xYB4v8uThXc

(W)WAID
euy give em the
BARRETT BARRAGE

Inzektor spam

Warning ;)

What are the set cards?
>inb4 3 warning and a judgement
No one was that much of a faggot to open that many things

So in your opinion, what would be a fair tier 1 deck?
Because in my experience, there has been none, its always 5 things.
-Consistent as fuck, it never goes into minuses unless its dueling with something that's as consistent
-Will break your board, even with set 4 pass, it won't matter because they never stop and they will keep looping and keep their plays going
-Stunshit that literally says no to anything you're going to do
-Splashable in everything, you will see this everywhere, even in fukin Ice barriers
-Long as fuck turns

>No one was that much of a faggot to open that many things
You mustn't've been around for dino rabbit format

actually its 6 things, and the 6th one is, all of the above

I was but i never encounted THREE warnings set, yeah there was always a fucking solemn warning but not three. I guess i was lucky

Yeah I wonder why there aren't any tier 1 decks that
- aren't consistent
- loses to disruption
- can't stop opponent's plays
- aren't splashable
- extremely linear

Late ZeXal era after the Rulers got limited.

But it's made of trap cards so basically it's 3. Dammit

There was also Geargia

What i meant is that the meta cycles through that shit, there hasn't been a deck that isn't all i said unless you want to go way back in the past with Summoned Skull beatdown or goat control, and even then, goat control was well, control, i'm sure there were some stunshit or even some resource killers like delinquent duo.

But people also says shit like "hurr the meta used to be better than the current one", its just a stupid cycle, people actually miss Dragon Rulers just because the current meta made people cry, everyone seems to forget about Wind-ups removing your entire fucking hand or Inzektors removing your entire field or Dino Rabbit bullshittery or the year when a Mass Driver FTK won worlds or worse, THE ENTIRELY OF FULL POWER SYNCHRO INFERNITY.
I don't know, i just feel old and seeing faggots just complain about decks being meta and i'm not going to bother asking what was their favorite meta because then i will find its probably another shaddoll faggot, or hat retard or autistic HERO player

I love Infernity

>hating shaddoll and hat format

Give me a fucking reason to not hate that shitty ass format, specially HAT because it felt like dealing with Dino-rabbit again, except with trap holes instead of solemns. The only good thing that came out of that format was Infernity winning worlds

I had fun with meme shit because the format was so grindy.

Fuck Infernity's second coming though.

HAT was the ultimate goodstuff.dek format

>I had fun
So its subjective opinion like every other faggot that says "current meta is bad bring back old meta" because the meta they liked was the time they played the relevant meta decks.

At least we can agree that infernity r4nk was degenracy incarnate though but it was fun seeing that infernity player wreck everyone in Worlds 2014

What's your favorite format then Autismo

Deck Building actually had some thought back then.

The one i had the most fun was the Agents format, i liked playing that deck in dueling network, but objectively speaking, the current zoo format, or at least the late 2015-2016 format.

I don't care if zoos are degenerate bullshit or paleozoics were retarded backrow shit or every deck ran metalfoes just to trigger effects, at least the whole format of splashable engines that has been going for the recent years means that you could make a casual piece of shit deck using whatever meta engine and probably sack out actual meta decks, who cares if the competitive scene is the same stupid deck (besides the one or two special snowflakes that bring a weird deck) or if shit just becomes irrelevant because of powercreep. The competitive scene has been a joke anyways with cheating being too common these days and the judges not even knowing the rules of the game.

I personally speak for casual plays, if i can go to a local event with a silly archetype no one heard off and i happen to splash some modern shit to make it work in the current day and maybe end in 4th place at the very least against some top tier decks. OR if me and my friends can randomly build decks that use modern engines or make a pure-ish deck and have fun building and playing said decks, then maybe this meta isn't that bad as cancerous as people say.

Yeah, he uses many animu pics and nip music in his videos.
>> 179957427
I like Nasubi too. Sakazuki is good, or at least is better than sno games. Cant give you a opinion about yakura.

whats that

Stargrail probably

Sharkygo pro is the one who makes fast decklist about the new stuff. But he usually plays matches against shitters and get kinda repetitive in that way -because he always win against the same decks all over again-.
There is snogames who when make a decklist about a rogue deck, he plays agains shitters, those shitter are running a really fair wors deck. Some of those videos are long and how he always use 3 copies of the same cards it gets repetitive.

I cant think a third yet... whatever the worst kind of yugituber is the one who mades character duels. Those duel are full of missplays and favoritism. How happens most of the times with the duels, they are decided by going 1st or 2nd. if you watch those videos you disgust me

(Ame)tenki Lazula / (Rainy) Meteorology Lazula
Level 3 WATER Fairy-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1200
DEF 1400
You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.
(1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can place 1 “Meteorology” Spell/Trap Card from your hand face-up on your Spell & Trap Zone.
(2) During the Standby Phase, if this card is banished and has been banished since the last turn to activate the effect of a “Meteorology” card: You can Special Summon this banished card.

Madan no Shashu Caspar / Magibullet Shooter Caspar
Level 3 [Attribute Unknown] Fiend-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1200
DEF 2000
You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) You can activate “Magibullet” Spell/Trap Cards from your hand during either player’s turn.
(2) If a Spell/Trap Card is activated in the same column as this card: You can add 1 “Magibullet” card with a different name than that card from your Deck to your hand.

Looks like the waifufaggotry is being pushed hard lately.

>lately
How new are you to this game?

So these are the new archetypes from Spirit Warriors.

Meteorology looks like it's focused on banishing cards, Magibullet is based on columns (lol).

Those decks wasnt nothing to be worried about until zoos and trickstars happened.

Django looks kinda edgy.

>Senet archetype

>columns
WTF RAILBROS CDIP WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE SET
I AM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW OH MY OBELISK

buy out senet switch
again

I still have 15 copies.

Do I win yet? The Firewall in their EMZ is live, and Snow in grave is live.

>ygopro with links
>not chinese
?

It is Chinese.
reddit.com/r/yugioh/comments/655aiw/ygopro_link_monster_beta_information_download_and/

is rata our new mariomon???

Neck yourself, Mariomon.

Cyberse Accelerator
Link 3 LIGHT Cyberse-Type
Links: Left, Right, Bottom

Reloader Dragon
Link 2 DARK Dragon-Type
Links: Left, Right

Trickstar Bloody Mary
Link 2 LIGHT Fairy-Type
Links: Right, Bottom Left

Gouki Destroy Ogre
Link 4 EARTH Warrior-Type
Links: Left, Right, Bottom Left, Bottom Right

>Link 4
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GOUKIS NEED A LINK 2
NOT THIS SHIT

How do you even play against someone else in this? Everytime I get the unable to connect the host error

Btw is there a new update?

Bloody Mary is the worst Link we've seen yet.

Server: 118.178.111.167:23333
In the MEGA in that post he posts the update folder whenever he updates, just overwrite the files in that into your LinkPro folder.

Trickstars need a Link 3, not another Link 2.
And Goukis could really use a Link 2 themselves.

So I play pretty much everyone that's on the server, right? I wish I could play against some friends but I guess this works too. Thanks

Goukis getting a busted link 2 so you can just loop rematch into the link 2 over and over and not have to bother with the other shit would be nice.

You /can/ play against specific people using Hamachi, but a lot of the cards only work when on that server for some reason, I.E. Binal Sorceror and Trigate Wizard.

I should just convert and be a Trickstarfag out of the anime archetypes we have so far already

>Megane
>Braids

Not claiming this shit

Card sales have been going down and weebs pay a lot of money.

Source for that one? I also heard that even tournament attendance went down.

The Accumulator

I'm betting it gets 300 per link markers on the field

Yep.

The Accumulator
Light Thunder / Effect
LV1 0/0
(1) This card gains 300 ATK for each Link Arrow belonging to Link Monsters on the field.

yeah
The Accumulator
Light Thunder / Effect
LV1 0/0
(1) This card gains 300 ATK for each Link Arrow belonging to Link Monsters on the field.

Again!

>if I make , Accumulator only hits 6300
This is pussy shit.

Wait for a couple of weeks when the financial year ends and Konami releases its financial report.

Konami is making more money from Duel Links as opposed to the physical card game according to financial weather reports online though.

>circuit breaker is such a shit set that even the calculator retrain is worse than the original

Why couldn't they have made this faggot x500 so it isn't as shit?

That's kind of underwhelming

CLAIMED

Senet memes aside, a searcher that is able to let you dodge TT/Cyclone/Dust Storm and Tornado Wyrm is pretty good. I'm looking forward to seing the S/T support, quickplays are good and it searches even if you activate a non-archetype S/T,

The Meterology card seems a bit more vulnerable but again, we'll have to wait and see what S/T support they get. If they are floaters like the True Draco cards we might be on to something.

>Another Cyberse Link monster
Meh. We need more generic cards, not "3 Cyberse-type monsters"

>Link 2 probable Vullet support card
YES (too bad they're never getting good since they all trigger during the end phase)

>Link 2 Trickstar
What do they even need, all I know is that they're burning their way into the top cuts of japanese tournaments

>Link 4 Gouki
Link 2 when?
Easy way to summon 3 Goukis when?

are you allowed to kaiju extra monster zones?

Only if there's an open MMZ

Who hype for the new legendary decks? I wonder what cards are going to be in the yuya deck.

is there a judgement of anubis that works even on monster effects? everybody uses these nowadays

The Yuya deck is the only one I actually care about, honestly. I couldn't give a fuck about cyber dragons or more DM shilling.

>new Six Sam monsters

Hmm

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Unfortunately all the ones shown so far are garbage. Might be worth running the new tuner as an Asceticism target for Spirit, but that's it.

He had a hard life.

Are those the dragons ones? Yeah, those look pretty cool

I'm hype for the cyber dragons

>went evil
>became more evil
>then stopped being evil
wow, so hard

Haven't played in months, Links in Percypro when?

Cyber Dragons are expensive so that deck is great
Legendary Dragons are pretty cheap aside from Timaeus so this could have been replaced by something else.
Yuya's cards are already cheap so meh to this aside from the Dimensional Dragons. Starving Venom is like $15 bucks.

Every protag gets a version of Kuriboh, it's a tradition.

>He plays Noble Knights

>Cyber Dragons are expensive
Maybe if you're poor

Lmao ikr Six Samurais are so much cooler and that much more viable

>mfw he's a westaboo

Plants are around $5 each. I'm not spending $15 on 3 cards in a casual deck. Especially since they were from structure decks. Galaxy Soldier is over $15. That's $45+ if you want a playset. You can buy the entire Metalfoes deck for cheaper than that.

>I'm not spending $15 on 3 cards in a casual deck
Nigga, wait till burial goods is an essential card for your pedeck.

Half a decade ago you were paying $30+ a card to build your shitty petdeck and people considered that affordable

Burial Goods may be reprinted in the mega tins

This isn't half a decade ago. Cards get reprinted extremely fast these days.

What is the maximum you're willing to spend on a Deck?
How much do you value winning?

For a Tier 1 or 0 deck? $400-$600 is reasonable before staples, especially if it's brand new with banlist armor.
For a petdeck? $100 before staples and extra deck, which I should already have.