I have turned into a bike lane 5000 times and no one said anything
Now I have to wait another 6 weeks to take my test again

Should I an hero

>i have turned into a bike lane
sounds painful.

just kill yourself
we get threads like this EVERY DAY

Sounds like your teacher was just shit.
Mine always told me to look over my shoulder at the bike lane to check it's clear, I'm assuming you didn't and that's why you failed?

Yep
He never said anything about it
The whole point of taking the class was so that I wouldn't fail
Waste of money

Thats nothing, when i did my test i turned into a red light. Now every full moon short bald dutch men flock around me trying to find cheap prostitutes.

Sorry for your lots.

I think it's best to not focus on the obvious mistake, is there anything else you need to correct other than what you've just failed on?

>look over my shoulder at the bike lane to check it's clear

>look over shoulder
>hit biker in front of you

I passed on the 6th go, here are some of my majors that I can remember:

>got too close to a cyclist ahead of me, to be fair it was a woman examiner and she shat her pants but I wasn't that close
>I indicated to pull out of a parking spot, car behind me (taxi) didn't give me any sign to pull out so I waited for him to pass. Apparently that was a fail as I indicated and had to pull out?

Other's must have been regular things that I don't really remember. Shit get's you down but you have to keep at it, I must've spent over a grand on all the tests and lessons I needed lel

I already know there's nobody there because guess what, I was looking forward before turning back.

are you fucks all 18 and no license?
what the fuck kind of awful country doesnt let you drive before 18?
unless theres a bunch of kids posting on this board ILLEGALLY you have no fucking excuse to not have a DL

>tfw passed written test first try
>tfw passed first practical test on first try
>tfw passed final driving test on first try, with a 5speed

How does Veeky Forums suck so badly.

i didnt have a car to drive with :(

It's really not that hard. Written test is common sense for the most part, just think like a safety cuck and memorize a few distances. Driving test is a breeze if you know how to drive like a normal person.

TFW in Canada and know that feel bro

They probably mentioned not crossing solid white lines though and i'd bet the bike lane was demarcated by a solid white line.

Most countries only allow adults to get driving licenses.
I think it's right, most 16 year olds are fucking retards who should not be allowed to drive.

If you're American then that's fucking disgraceful. If euro then 6 times isn't that surprising

I passed a year ago as of next month. Took me 3 tries (bongland driving test). Seems like it's impossible to fail the American test so if burger then definitely kys

Why is the euro version so much harder?

Eurocucks can't be trusted with cars until they've basically sucked the State's dick enough.

Go get shot fag

I passed my test first try. Its funny because at one point I was going about 4 over and when the instructor asked I said "I'm keeping up with traffic". Fortunately WA police don't give out tickets unless you're more than 5 over.

It depends on your proctor. You can get lucky and get some guy that gives no fucks and would pass a blind wombat, or a hysterical woman in her mid 50's with no kids that will fail you for not stopping 5 feet from crosswalks.

>he says as another bus plows through his town sqaure for 5th time this week

> WA police don't give out tickets unless you're more than 5 over.

Try ten, and they don't use blinkers or follow the speed limit themselves.

Agreed. 16 year olds shouldn't be trusted with a car on public roads, they're too immature. Even more so if they think they are Paul Walker.

>are
were

Used to work for a towinf company that specialized in accident clean ups.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that people between the ages of 20 - 25 are way more irresponsible and stupid than most 16 year olds.

Most calls involving someome under 18 were usually little fender benders where some dumb ass girl didn't check behind her when she was backing out.

An overwhelming majority of the speeders, drunk drivers, and people texting (basically most accidents where someone got hurt or killed) were caused by 20 - 25 year olds with who get it in their head that "it won't happen to me" until they have to call someone like me to pick up their friend's skull fragments and brain matter out of the median.

>tfw 21
>Taking my first practical test next week
The bus has served me well all this time.

>Finally got my license
>Too scared to drive alone

I really hope you're in some shitstain euro country, because failing the American driving test 6 times is unbelievably terrible.

If you drive alone you drive with hitler.

>you have to take your driving test the very second you are able

Hitler rides in a Prius now. You're all welcome.

>lards trying to twist their driving test being a so pathetically easy that could be passed by a downs child into a good thing

>implying the Europoor test isn't easy too and most Eurocucks are just too retarded to pass it

>be American
>get killed by 16 yr old girl who mixes up brakes with accelerator in her lifted up twuck
No thanks

I'm perfectly fine with that. The freedom is worth it.

I almost got instant fail for not "covering the brake" going through non marked intersections.

We went through a residential area and I knew exactly that was why we were there to see if I would do it. I know I did it going through each one. It wasn't until the end when we were back in the office he said I just cruised on through without covering the brake. I argued with him on it and he let me pass.

>what the fuck kind of awful country doesnt let you drive before 18?
Having valid auto insurance is one big hurdle. Not having insurance results in drivers being incentivized to hit-and-run each and every accident.

>I have turned into a bike lane 5000 times and no one said anything
Your other passengers and driving school teacher were not aware of the problem. In my state, a marked bike lane is actually another lane in the roadway. So ignoring that lane is the same (on driving tests anyways) as ignoring a full-sized car lane. So when you simply cut over, turn across, or do something to that lane on the exam without looking, it is normally a bunch of points off for careless driving.

In my city, because it's a marked bike traffic lane, cars idling in front of places have actually been ticketed when the car sits in the bike lane. It caused some controversy when businesses complained about bike lanes being proposed for the road in front of their stores since it was said bicyclists kept on riding on the sidewalk. Why sidewalk? Because there weren't any bikes in the road because so many cars do not look for bicycles and just turn right across the bike lane. So it's no wonder your examiner failed you for doing the same.

The large number of unsafe car drivers is a big factor on keeping bicycles off the roadway.

>you are now aware that the vast majority of posters on this board are either under 18, busriders, vidya tards benchracers
>literally less than 2% of posters have a licence
>literally less than 2% of posters actually have any business discussing cars or driving techniques
>mfw these literal children tell me X and Y cars are shit because of MUH HP, MUH DRIVETRAIN, MUH VAPEMOBILE, MUH GM teehee xD xD

My driving test
>4k rpm for hill start
>backed over cones on parallel parking
>left handbrake on after red light
>extremely slow 45° parking while missing car on my left by 0.5mm
>still passed
Testing Lady was salty as fuck because I technically ticked all the boxes for a pass but clearly couldn't drive for shit

t. Drives pos i4 japshit

I wish

>freedom meme

>pass on first try
Just literally read the fucking book.
Or, better yet, take a bus. If you aren't able to almost immediately grasp the laws / rules of the road, let someone else do it for you.

>eurocuck
>deny 16 at reflex peak from driving
>allow old cunts and rapefugees who've only ever driven camels and trucks of peace to drive
Lmaoing@u m8

I was working at 16, asshole. People have to get around.

>allow tards to drive at their cockiest age
Not euro so your rapefugee shit is irrelevant

So you're a proto rapefugee

Auscunt you shitcunt

thanks for this fabricated post, boomer.

>australia
>license at 18
How's life in shithole lelbourne. Lmaoing@ur poverty state desu

>tfw drivers test was so piss easy I passed it in one go
>never went to a minute of my driver's ed class
>driving with instructor was so easy a cave man could've done it
I didn't know the laws of the road at all when I started driving. just picked it up over the years from reading, talking, etc. Dog bless ameriga

Didn't stop me from driving at riding with a license at 15.

Obviously teens need to get around. They need to go to school, after-school activities, part-time jobs. That's why there is good public transport in civilized countries.
Now, how do Americans that are under 16 years old get around? That is the real question.

I passed my test first time at 17, but couldn't afford to drive or even own a car for three years. My insurance was fucking crazy, like some quotes were £3000 or sometimes I just got flat rejected by some companies. Shit was a joke man, wasn't until I was gifted a hand me down shitbox and had saved enough money through full time work for the insurance that I could actually drive, three and a half years after passing the test.

Good luck