/sing/ - SINoALICE General #19

>What is SINoALICE?
It's a Japanese mobile game published by Square Enix, featuring writing by Yoko Taro, the director of the Drakengard and Nier games. There are no plans to release an English version.

>Where do I get it?
apkpure.com/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/jp.co.pokelabo.sinoalice
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/id1211063618

>How do I play this shit on PC?
Download an android emulator like Nox, memu or bluestacks and run it there

bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/
memuplay.com/

>ENGLISH WIKI
sinoalice.wiki/Main_Page

>JAPANESE WIKIS
wiki.denfaminicogamer.jp/sinoalice/
appmedia.jp/sinoalice
altema.jp/sinoalice/

>STARTER FAQ - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
pastebin.com/5skjH6Rf

>GUILD LIST
pastebin.com/J4nfMCmD

>Current event
sinoalice.wiki/Event_List

>Previous Thread
>Where is the Snow White gacha?
This gacha was originally believed to start on June 14, 2017, from an unconfirmed in-game announcement. That announcement has now been removed, so it is currently unclear when exactly this gacha will be available.

Other urls found in this thread:

theworsttale.tumblr.com/post/161921165746/event-avatar-of-envy
twitter.com/Soreiyu8ZOE8/status/876012328331821058
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Snow White gacha can only be rolled if you have 60k power.

Can you use the nightmare from event (the one for 100 medals) as a upgrade material for your other ?

>1%
really? only took me 2 runs

if they ever actually did this I would bail on the game immediately, even if I was still enjoying it, because at that moment there would be a 0% chance of it ever being finished. What the game is going through now is nothing compared to that.

remember to upgrade your armors

I really wish upgrading shit didnt kick it back down to level 1, exp is such a pain in the ass to get in this game

How else can they keep you grinding?

is breaker cinderella any good?

It is not there is plenty of events, just do one for armor ep and another for weapon. The problem - pricing. You will ended up in cluster fuck when will not be able lvl up shit just because out of money

feel when upgraded all my B shit to A and forgot this so I lost like 3k power

they could let me play the new event instead of putting it behind a 50k wall. it would be nice to get a SSR summon for event grinding.

having to play in the same half hour as everyone else while the severs are half crashed is a pain in the dick, but yeah prices are getting pretty bad too.

So which do i use?
I have two SS weapons for caster Alice and only around 5 physical weapons for attacker Alice

>just want to read the story
>Reading story that takes place post battle is impossible because of errors
Nice game

it depends what your other 4 weapons were. If you only have staff and orb for Alice total you'll be okay for a good while through story and early shit but it'll get harder and your power won't increase much past upgrading those like 2-4 weapons. As for Breaker Alice if you only have like A's on her you're also in kind of a tough spot but you could potentially make those S at least.

I would just reroll or roll once or twice.

Ok so correct me if I'm wrong but after doing the first mission of a character's story you get them, right? Is that temporarily or forever? Is so then what's the point of rerolling/ rolling the gacha?

oh user

Are you just temporarily stupid, or is that forever?

W-what

heres what i got on breaker. Just did auto equip

and mage one. auto equip as well

Character it self mean fuck all. The job and the Job weapon is what we are rolling for.
The meme right now cidner breaker sword. But hence it is doesn't worth circle jerk if for example you rolled 4SS weapons.

Mages are pretty much die from enemies in 2hits on the 30+ difficulties.

i would just use cleric alice for now

Am I supposed to sell extra A weapons I don't plan on using or is there any other use for them?

Skill exp, evolve to get extra stones.

God this fucking end of battle bug

You get stones from evolving? I thought you only get them from uncapping or selling

STAGE CLEAR

Now you may exit your game.

One type of main missions is to evolve weapon 1/2/4/6/10 times. Each time you get 20? i think, stones.

Where is gunner Gretel?

saving her for the sw gacha

Current Cinderella event translated theworsttale.tumblr.com/post/161921165746/event-avatar-of-envy

Not available currently. Maybe from part two story or a future event similar to the Cinderella event? Or future gacha.

is the Snow White Gacha going to be sino's Okeanos?

They are saving it for when the game is dying to get the whales to roll.

you intended t ofuse them, and use til lget replacement, later this upgraded / evolved A weapon you use to upgrade new S/ SS, shit boostes weapon stats like mad.

>event is power gated

Is this common in other mobages?

Is this canon?

No it's their own flavor of kusoge. Pokelabo is groundbreaking in the way they fuck their games up.

>(S)he is the only one to get the pantsu treatment
>can't see the others girls
It's not fair, I'm dropping this kusoge

>Decided finish normal missions for the stones
>Server fuck up after every clear
FUCKING HELL

Cute loli.

When do I level cap break items that I plan to evolve?

For example, I have a dupe of this A weapon. If I hypothetically planned on evolving it to S and then SS, does it matter if I level break it now (raising max level from 40 to 45) or can I level break the evolved version with the base later for better effect?

Doesn't matter

My wife Akazukin is so cute.

You did at least buy her cute Cleric job if you're going around calling her your wife now, didn't you?

She dress like a slut.

I got two of the same SS weapons in the gacha do I limit brekathem or will i regret it later

Superior Akazukin

>S Nightmare from Cinderella event still hasn't dropped
>don't have enough power to do stage with guaranteed S Nightmare as reward
>have to restart app 95% of the time after each mission clear
J U S T

My god, those thighs.

I'm not getting the maintenance rewards if I start playing now, will I

Which set of armor is better? Child set or virgin set?
Limit break. Can't equip the same weapon even if one is evolved and the other isn't.

Check the weapon first, if it has two aces, then consider evolving, if not - fuck it, and just lvl up.

What about S that can only go to SS? It's fine to evolve those?

Man, do I love lagging my ass off during a 30min event.

Thank god for the CPU carrying

>servers shitting themselves
Sixty nigger. Thank god I didn't pop up double drop.

Just join friends the whole time, they'll have cleared the round by the time you load in.

Time to ban all foreign IPs to free up space

Fucking Pokelabo just make the damn thing last all day and switch between armor and weapon.

Wow this lag is bad. What the fuck happened with maintenance.

>giving into them

Most popular time of day, and everyone has now realised that everything aside from the XP farming events is worthless.

This. Nothing else other than mat farming will increase your e-peen powerlevel.

>PokeLabo Pentium-2 load balancer whirring sounds

didn't flew so well

which one was this

What the fuck you need to be 50k to do this new event? How stupid.

You should be getting about 3k every EXP farm.

Impossible with these shit servers.

I only managed to do the xp quest once

I just did it. Under optimal conditions you'd be looking at 5k.

What weapons should i bother leveling?

Anything you have equipped in your main set should be levelled roughly equally. Prioritise A and S ranks that can be upgraded to SS eventually.

Why are there so many events going on? Who thought this was a good idea?

yes, they are weaker vs real SS but they are better then A and S and don't requiter you spend gems in gacha.

50k one. Doable, think i will be able run through it if get at least 1 non CPU the lad from pinos probable hit 50k today / tomorrow.

What pisses me off the most is that the most important one with an SS summon is the most limited.

i never use night mares. Why, they need 50 SP and shit. in over all power level they give fuck all.

You can do the fucking new event we just need 3-4 50k people.

It's fine user, I dont have enough power to even come close to thinking about playing the newest one. also I can only play half of the levels on the other ones. Basically I am getting one events-worth of content out of all 3 combined.

It's a new idea. Please understand.

same

How long does the start dash campaign last?

5 minutes

>missed the XP farm limited time bullshit
That's it. I am done. Piece of shit kusoge

twitter.com/Soreiyu8ZOE8/status/876012328331821058

Holy fuck does that actually work?

It's time to use my 30+ refill tickets

there's another in 1 hour 10 mins

yes. toggle your wifi works too

can nox do this too?

Or, you know, you can download 1.1 from the store and fix the issue that way.

it doesnt exist

I just installed it, it does.

>crash all event long, get two frozen battle endings
>go to Google Play Store to download 1.1
>my entire phone crashes and must reboot

thank god I'm getting a new phone soon

>>thank god I'm getting a new phone soon
I can't think of anything dumber than being your typical normie who buys a new phone because his has been "updated" to crash constantly.

Honestly, kill yourself. You can't think of anything better to spend 200-500 bucks on?

Better than spending it on this game.

Maybe he has a very old phone?