youtube.com/watch?v=iKaHYNaO5Co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please

Remember to play the robot

i'm going to stop playing the robot

wich Tekkn wud u fug

KYOKUSHIN

youtube.com/watch?v=iKaHYNaO5Co

Fucking spammer Law. Well, I will run into him one day.

mokujin

NO COME BACK

All of the females is good to fug

Throatfuck Mokujin

Lars is cool.

I will give birth to a new Tekken. One where braindead Josie players who are too busy mashing out string mixups to play actual Tekken will never get wins again. One where people play Dragonov not because their favorite stream zoo keepers are playing him, but because they actually enjoy the character. I will create a new Tekken where King mains don't get free tickets to Green ranks because their opponents are new and didn't learn all 25 of his grab breaks. This new Tekken will reward reads and strategic thoughtful play.

I wish that shit was in 7

that costume isn't LMAO

Fuck you
I'll wear the lion mask forever!

jack

my nigga

who is the genji of T7?

eddy

Katarina

Eliza

Genji is S tier when played at a high skill level, those two are never going to be S tier

What about roadhog

Claudio

Ling pls

who is the mercy (aka slut) of T7

Someone give me the pros and cons of:
Alisa
Katarina
Josie
Kazumi

Hwoarang

Yoshimitsu

I'm tired of playing dragunov all the other characters have 20 million crushes moves, the majority launchers and they have a shit ton of gimmick strings and variations that it's so hard to play honest when everyone else just spams there gimmicks as much as possible. I know drag is top tier but this mashers won't let me pressure

When combo-ing off of King's launcher like say his hopkick (u/f+4, 4) is there a 'trick' to having King's d/f+4,3 land after the 'microdash'? (ffd/f+4,3)

Best I can do is have the first hit of that string hit OTG. I'm guessing I need to 'buffer' the microdash earlier? Like during the animation of his 4 kick?

Lee "explored" her
Slut
Is in love with a bear
Fucked Akuma

Gameplay wise not ERP garbage

>Alisa
fun to play
>Katarina
easy to play, kinda boring
>Josie
fun aggressive playstyle, crys all the time
>Kazumi
has a cool tiger, very reliant on pokes and playing defensive

More proof Eliza is the true man's waifu.

lowtier waifufag degeneracy
suits you perfectly

>Degeneracy
Nice buzzword faggot

>waifufag is upset

I'M FUCKING TIRED OF IT

TOO MANY CHARACTERS AND TOO MANY GIMMICKS IN THIS GOD DAMN GAME WHY ISN'T IT OBVIOUS WHAT'S PUNISHABLE OUTSIDE OF GIANT LAUNCHERSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>Uses pol buzzwords
>Response is literally "le triggered"

>degeneracy is a buzzword
>no, mom im not triggered, tell' em what waifu is the best?!?
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/

hey guys im fairly new to the tekken community I have played DOA, SF, and soul caliber ( if it counts) I was wondering what you would rank Leo, miguel, and claudio IQ and honesty wise those are the ones I main so far.

devil jin

REMINDER TO PLAY LEE

>taking the iq and honesty meme seriously

This tbqh , play anyone you think looks cool and you like

too hard for me

Heihachi or Kazuya?
Storywise is OK to discuss too.

>mashers won't let me pressure
As expected of a Dragonov player your fundamentals are weak. You aren't playing Tekken, you are playing Dragonov.

I will give you a basic strategy to deal with mashers that will work with ANY character -

Scenario one: They are mashing mids or long strings.
-On block these mids are usually - and these strings are - as well (usually unsafe). What you should then do is attack with a ~i13 mid of your own, preferably a hop kick if they aren't mashing jabs. If they truly are mashing you will counterhit them and they lose half of their life. Do this twice and you win.

Scenario 2: They are mashing stand jabs. Jabs are +1 on block and are i10. They will beat most buttons even if you block them. However they have weaknesses. They are high and have poor tracking. Thus when they are mashing jabs, you can sidestep and launch them for 50%, crouch jab for +5 to get the advantage back then launch them for 50%, or do a full crouch low launcher for 25-50%.

If they are mashing crouch jab, refer to scenarios 1 AND 2. That is you can block one and launch for 50%, just hop kick for 50% (they crush low jabs), sidestep and launch for 50%, or low parry and combo for 30%. Eventually your opponent will stop mashing, and you can start playing for real.

Fundamentals should be the #1 thing you learn in Tekken, not brainlessly mashing ebin Josie strings or going for King's chain grabs on new players.

>Small event in my city soon
>Just got the game 3 days ago
>Worried about being mocked and general video game elitism
What do lads?

eh just didnt want to be an ass in online yeah i like leo but he feels really easy claudio makes me feel like im actually trying

post cute Asukas, is time to pick up my TK5-6 main back and I want her to look cute

I like this egg guy giving advice.

how does a person who can't react to lows to save their life get good at this game?
I mostly play yoshi and use uf4 a lot to discourage them

as long as you aren't playing paul or katarina it's fine.

Are you having fun with Claudio?

Btw when I say these strategies will work for ANY character I mean ANY character. Even Gigas who has the worst sidestep in the game can step and launch jabs.

In addition to what I've mentioned. You can always backdash and launch for 50% depending on spacing.

The point is you have many ways to punish things in Tekken, when you are busy doing autopilot shit with your Josie/King/Dragonov you will not notice that.

>main Lee
>have only come across 1 Lee online since launch

I guess on the plus side some people aren't aware of the matchup

>All this autistic hate for Josie

>dang Nina is fun
>check out her move list
>seems easy
>check her combos online
Oh
Oh no
Why
I thought Raven's combos were tricky, but this a whole new level of autism

One of the reason I don't pick Law or Drag because everyone's playing these guys and this is actually not good.

yeah claudio is my fun one and leo is my try hard one

would it be dumb trying to learn bryan as my main if this is my first fighting game ever and I just bought it today

Tekken is pretty complex so no matter who you choose you'll have a troublesome time, especially if it's literally your first fighting game. That being said either really stick with him or play someone easier like Paul to get a grasp on the basics, then upgrade. Hope you enjoy Tekken user

No. Play who you like and you'll feel much more invested in the game. If you play someone you don't like simply to win, you'll end up dropping the game.

So is Baek's absence in T7 confirmation that his T6 ending was canon?

Btw I'm shitposting. Play who you want. Every character has a gimmick or two (although some are better than others). Just make sure you learn Tekken 1st and THEN your character specific stuff. This is the reason good Tekken players can pick up a new character, learn his combos and top 10 moves in like an hour, and shit on yellow ranks.

With this I bid you goodbye.

I was prepared to tell you to fuck off but you're alright

I applaud your shitposting efforts user, as much shit as I've given you
There was some helpful advice in there

>Halal losing a long set vs edgy Jap with the devil gene

Is this possible?
>Go over to friends house to play tekken
>Sign into my PSN profile
>Friend signed into his as well
>We both have the custom costumes from our respective games

Either Yoshi or Raven

The difficulty of Bryan really comes from his taunt stuff, and if you're just learning the game you shouldn't really be worrying about that to begin with. Just learn the basics with him.

2B in Tekken 7 when

No.

Shit

Thanks anons

I'm looking at some of his combos and holy shit how do I know which ones to start with and learn first? how do I know what moves are good and which I shouldn't bother with?

why is harada such a troll

I have found the manliest character in Tekken. What is his basic gameplan?

STOP PLAYING DRAGUNOV

This is the game part user
Go into practise mode, and press triangle or equivalent to put your move list on the screen
Just run through it and see. As to what is good and effective, that's why you play the game against people

nobody plays yoshi, let alone raven

But I play Violet who superior in every way

Both Lee and Violeet are exceleent

First, focus less on combos and more on movement and spacing. Get comfortable playing with the character. In the op, there's a resource that shows the top 15 moves for every character. Take a look at that for a good start.
Once you are comfortable with the character, learn some simple combos to get you started before slowly moving towards more advanced and damaging ones while still improving your fundamentals.
If you ever feel yourself getting discouraged, take a break.

Question:

Can any of Jin's moves be punished?

>Watching DSP play Tekken 7
>He plays better than me
End me now

Yoshi to get a low launch move when?

DSP has been playing fighting games for decades and came 4th at evo despite everything.

Didn't he only come 4th at evo because he was playing a modded shitty SF game?

At least you have the chance to improve yourself and admit to your mistakes. I've been watching those salt compilations people make of him playing it and everytime a fight doesn't go his way, it's because of lag or because the game didn't register his input correctly. That and he gets fucked up by basic as fuck Rage Arts

oh baby yes

desu his stances suck so much dick they should just give him the low launcher and restrict it to one of them

is yoshimitsu shit?

it was a shitty unpatched port, not modded
point is, he knows how to play fighting games even if he's not that good

Any tips on playing Heihachi? I'm lost right now, I haven't won a single ranked game. aggressive players are steam rolling me.

Do you have a wife /tekgen/ ?
POST HER!