twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Pandas

Your resilience is admirable.

WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?!
CRUSHIM WHAT THE FUCK
WHELPS
LEFT SIDE EVEN SIDE
MANY WHELPS, NOW HANDLE IT

hey guys this is me and a pic of the bloodstain where arthas stabbed his dad. whos in charge of cleaning this place haha

>jumping off the side of the ramp sends you back to the entrance

at least the transformation buffs still count even though they're overridden

IF YOU STAND IN THE RIGHT FUCKING PLACE THERE IS NO WAY YOU'RE GOING TO GET IN THE GODDAMN WHELPS
WHATEVER FUCKING FEAR, TAILSWIPE, WHATEVER THE FUCK OK?
IT'S LIKE ONE IN A FUCKING MILLION
FROM THE FUCKING NORTH CORNER TO THE MIDDLE INTO THE FUCKING WHELP CAVE
IT'S NOT EVEN FUCKING REMOTELY IMAGINABLE

and their fat panda asses

Can holy paladins handle these weeks affixes? At like 10+

who was in the wrong here?

Remember to stay comfy, /wowg/. Try not to let the bad grinds get to you. Or the item levels. Or the raids.

Don't forget to cuddle a Worgen today, /wowg/! :3
Please

they are the best for it dude

WSG is an absolute shit tier bg

guys this is me and my friend pedro showing off his epic windrider mount. he says he has another one with geen armor but ill believe it when i see it

How did they manage to make femworgen so damn ugly.

100 OR follower item gives me more gold then the +25g one.

Also: Best Shemale Reporting in!

t. shitter/melee screamer
WSG is hella fun brah

>3% buff to fire arcane and elemental soon
Yeah boy. We're coming for your spots spriests, moonkins and WWs.

Stop crying.

I dont want arms to be nerfed into the bottom, why is it top dps I dont want it to be, I'm scared

>can't cuck people out of killing Sha of Anger by being better at camping his spawn anymore
7.2.5 was a mistake

>got kicked out of guild because I called clique member a faggot for wanting 900+ people for EoA 3+
F-find f-friends r-right?

why do i have so much less hp on arms than i do on fury?

>join random heroic as a tank, new to legion so dont know the dungeons all too well
>go the wrong way by accident, group freaks out and kicks me
guess i'll stick to dpsing

is it worth getting back into? I started in wod but stopped playing after getting max level

>900+ for a +3

wew is this the current state of wow? I'm glad that I have my group set group, this shit is ridiculous
i always wondered why random dd's were so friendly that we took them

the Emperor's Strength grips this land in fists of iron

We all play Final Fantasy, dude. We just shitpost about WoW because it's so terrible.

final fantasy is worse than this game to be honest

around what ilvl do weekly q chests drop now?

because arms is shit

>This is your average wow player

What ilvl are you? I'll do some shit with you if you're US

what am i missing here

im 868, and yeah i'm US. i'm about to head to bed though

Aw never mind then unless you want to do them another time

sure if you want, i'm alliance though.

>868

i got to level cap like 2 days ago

Yeah, ah add me and if we're on at the same time or something I'll run shit with you kawu#11712

is final fantasy good???? which one should i get?

>i got to level cap like 2 days ago

Get 8, it's the best one. Stay away from 7 and 6 though, they're basically clones of each other and the graphics suck.

This is now cute doggo thread.Post your fluffy side (pandas and tauren welcome too)

The emperor's courage burns everlasting.

is that Gruxx?

There has never been a cute doggo posted in this thread.

>guy in my HoV group gets the red primal raptor out of nowhere

Uhhh what the fuck?

cunt ew just looked at it ps2 game yuck

i'm US alliance as well and always looking to do stuff with people from here

add Gensokyo#1913 if you want

More cute doggos!

what the fuck, I just got a quest where I need to collect 40 demon shards or something like that from mythic dungeons, then looked it on wowhead and they say that I can only collect 10 per week.

holly fuck, is this quest necesary?
can I just ignore it?

He opened an egg in his inventory haha.
Are you still in the group? Can you ask him what the egg smells like? haha

wish there was an addicting game again

>femtauren
>Int statstick
>Ret legendary
>Wod enchant on cloak is the only enchant on gear
>Talent choices
>nearly 900 ilvl by doing lfr and wqs

You can get them all in one week if you run that many dungeons.

the only other game as addicting as WoW was runescape and that game is in an even worse state than wow is

is me btw, do you have a screenshot of him riding the raptor after it hatched? did the raptor ever look embarrassed at all?

Who?

Resubbing today after a decent break, US H, anyone wanna do dungeons or something later? I can tank them for you...

any other games? That have some satisfaction?

I've tried, they just don't exist. They probably make it that way now so you buy other games.

I thought so but I was legitimely worried when I say this comments in wowhead

What's the best race for prot warr ?

havent played since tbc, should i level my warrior or lock?

Dorf for stone skin.

warlock!

Fem gnome!

FFXIV, it has a new expansion that came out just yesterday, you should try it out, you will never go back to WoW after it!

the new expansion is flopping hardcore

check all the threads

>level 108
>ilevel 757

do you rate the game though?

>casuals have never existed in the game at any point in time
What's sad is that you probably saw them in game, bothered to ss their armory and post it on here fishing for (you)s.

Why does Blizz hate elementals?

why havent you rolled a dk yet? fresh, dripping goth pussy everywhere for the taking.

I think you will come right back after you get cucked by the Bull of Ala Mhigo.

Because it's a fun spec. You're not allowed to have fun in this game.

so you think its not worth the sub??

>tfw leveling elemental and hit 85 where every piece of gear you get dumps tons of mastery on you
ZAP MUTHAFUCKA

The class isn't that fun anymore. Legion class design is dumb and gay.

>implying I haven't mained a DK since the first day I owned Wrath

>fresh
>literally dead and filled with maggots

Figured it'd be easier to sell lavish feasts but they don't really sell well. I guess guilds just make their own? Maybe it'll be easier when TOS opens...

sounds like most people in this thread still enjoy wow???

Blizz just has this specific idea on what it should be that doesn't conform to people's expectations or reality. I don't think they hate it, they're just bullheaded that they think elemental should be this specific way and not what you think.

>low base damage but huge potential for damage if you get lucky thanks to elemental destabilization + overload + elemental focus
3 layers of RNG design. Other classes have to worry about whether if something will crit or not. Elem has to worry if your spell will "crit" 3 times for you to even reach your damage potential. 4 layers of RNG if you count power of the maelstrom proc. Didn't get PoTM with Stormkeeper off cooldown? Sucks to be you.

Blizz thinks it'll average out to be somewhere decent but like destruction's old mastery, it just doesn't work that way. Progression wants consistency in pulls so in practical terms, elem is unreliable. Even at their luckiest (check the top parses) when people are fishing for top parses, elem is still near bottom. It's just so badly tuned because all the layers of RNG behind its damage means it can go crazy very quickly if they buff it wrong so they're hesitant to. They honestly believe elemental is strong because they're looking at elemental's full potential when every RNG factor aligns which doesn't really happen.

>Trolls and MoP's monkeys use the same speech quirks
What did Blizzard mean by this?

>When you ask in a russian boating game general why WoW was hard in Vanilla and you still get a proper response

I'm pretty sure that any guild who cares either appointed someone to make them, or has a guy who just does it because he wants to be credit to team

Sounds a lot like Outlaw. Sims high but RtB is complete ass cancer.
Markman is also heavy RNG with LnL and Marking target procs determining your parse.

Need a new main, mage or warlock?

Actually doubling the request. Please show me person who is struggling with modern WoW. Thanks to Polygon we know for what kind of players easy mode exists in shooters. Now please show me a really terrible WoW player. The one who even struggles leveling his char and manages to die doing quests. I'm genuinely interested if those "casual" players who granted WoW constant dumbing down at every xpac even exist, or it's Activision excuse for not bothering with content balancing.

>lava in MC actually hurts you significantly now
When was this changed?

I'd go with dwarf and pandaren, both look sturdy, I guess draenei would work too but I don't personally like their design so I don't have a toon of that race.

for horde obviously Orcs and tauren, pandaren would work too but I already have two pandaren on that faction

>plays WoW 10+ hours every single day
>wtf why am I bored of WoW. SHIT GAME

it should be an instant kill

MMOs are timesinks, and the game used to be able to entertain people for that length of time for an extended period.

Havent played in over a year, making a new toon. Should i go with prot pally, arms warrior, frost mage, or assassin rogue

>youtube.com/watch?v=dHeNklxm4DM