/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Typical AOV edition

/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases, Investigations and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
Be sure to check there for the Quickstart Guide!

>Gameplay footage?
Streams are usually on twitch, evening US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases there via guardlytheguard, lawfuldickish, and toodamnsmug, or their corresponding youtube channels.

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>Archive Initiative (for case recordings)
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

>News
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 trailer: [YouTube] [Subbed!] Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (The Great Ace Attorney 2) - April 2017 Trailer (embed)
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 browser demo: capcom.co.jp/dai-gyakuten2/trial/

first for memes

wow it's fucking nothing

I want to be indicted by this boy!

In a battle for victory between [NAMES], we all lose.

trick and gina were slay queens.

>Rae has more notoriety on the server and gets put into the hunger games while I didn't
>Despite having been on the server only a third of the time I have.
I'm not sure how I should feel about this.

altas go back to your cringy edating, you know rae is literally only "known" for being dad's co in the acme case

ok

Dont worry, I wasnt included either

I dont attract [names] even though I have been using same name for 2 years

ok dejavu

>implyin

My head hurts.

ok payneshair

At least you are bumping thread

also no

ok resharc
i'm happy not to be the only one bumping honestly

Dont think you will guess it as I play yuro times
and not much lately

nice to hear atmosia

Also, why was my avitar an user? I play Betty, Ibuki and Franziska quite often.

I feel obligated to say no, so no one thinks I'm the [name]

keep feeling obligated (You)/(Yew)

Stop these memes.

Nope

Nope

Congrats, now put even more namefags in that

Listen here you fucking trash bag of appendixes, I'll fucking slit you from navel to nose with a fucking box cutter if you don't shut your fucking gabber in the next micro fucking instant, you ape-faced idiot. Maybe instead of meming so hard you should focus on not being a rancid pile of actual shit, you mongoloid subhuman downs syndrome drenched horsecock-guzzling chucklefuck.

luv u bb

>OP is namefaggotry
>thread is Namefag Games
>the rest is two namefags jerking each other off

I'll jerk you off, user.

At least its not dead

saved from rip

>NSA and Jumbles are literally married IRL
Holy shit this circlejerk is getting too much

That's just a sign of how close knitted this community is and I think that's beautiful

>marrying your dad

>not engaging in incest

???

Is there a screencap that is even slightly relevant for any situation?
I think yes

Yea, i'm gonna need more of those screencaps

Food caps

evidence?

memecaps kill threads.

real discussion would be preferred

Just got done with a DM session with SallyReberta on discord. I told her that all of AOV hates her kind and that she needs to stay the fuck away from our server because all she does is cause drama between our users such as what she's doing with fclss. Gawd I hope she can take the blatant hint.

Screencaps or it never happened friendo.

You can additionally draw a similarity in the hats, as the double gold things on the hate of lestrade could easily be a nod to how ema normally wears her glasses, on the crest of her head.

>We all thought the user was retarded for saying Gina was related to Lana
>She's related to Ema
>DGS is set in the Jap AA universe where Japanifornia doesn't exist
>That means Gina's descendant has to have ended up in Japan
>Ryunosuke marries Gina

>real discussion
About what?

Also
>yuro times

They are not even the same, what the fuck are you guys about

Also
>wanting every character in ao to be related to each other
Next thing you gonna tell me Quercus Alba is related to Von Karma because they both have grey hair

>Not the same

>Both are detectives
>Both have similar designs and personalities

Retard.

>both are main oppoments of their series
>both are above law
>both are old

Quercus Alba and Manfred Von Karma are truly the same heritage

Better start up another namefag debate.

>Comparing two characters from the same series when the topic is comparing two characters from two different time periods with similar roles in the story with similar character designs for fun

The sad thing is your autism is more bearable than the namefag shitposting.

Anyone got a blank "Witch Trial" format document? Would love to see more of those.
Also what format of case do you want more?

Witch AAI

Haha lol 10/10
pic related

Le reddit maymay

Have you bullied your DA today?

You're getting way too much mileage out of that.

Thank you mods for waiting until I voted with all 4 of my gmail accounts before closing the survey. The only 2 things I really wanted to vote for happened, and I hit random options for the other 9 so you couldn't track it to me.:thumbsup:

Autism.

>hunger games
>namedropping power hour
>didn't even leave my literal-who ass out of it

So, how have your cases been recently, /aog/? Interesting turnabouts or upsets?

or as bro called it, hyperautism

>he doesn't have friends who would vote whatever in some random poll
I'm honestly surprised they think it would get so many votes in so little time kek

That's how I rigged Rise before serverpolls were a thing desu, just popped it in twitch chat and asked them all to vote no. Could have done it with this but dunno if they'd care enough to click it, and google polls are soooo easy to rig anyways.

3 more days...

For what purpose would two autists go through this much effort to shitpost the polls of a pretend lawyer sim on a circlejerk client.

fun, getting the things I want in.

>Mods won't delete third parties even when blatant rigging is happening.

OR the games are made by the same people.

Get some oc in here guys

COME FORTH, 『PRETTY LADY』!

when we do, we get blamed for using "oh this poll was rigged" as an excuse for not allowing things we don't like in.

Until a better system is in place, it's a catch-22 situation for us.

Kaede and Aigis barely look acceptable, but you refused quality quill who looks objectively better than both.

Do you have an excuse for that, too?

user, please.

Why does nobody care that 2-2 is almost here?

If this keeps up, there probably won't even be a stream from Tuesday to Thursday, so I need there to be enough people who care so they end up starting a backup stream just in case.

>Rhoda ruleslawyers Naoto's acceptance into a rejection
>Using the rule for content addition he came up with
>And wants to remove that rule now

What the fuck is this nigger doing? If he wanted Naoto in he should have said nothing.

Eh? So is Naoto accepted or not?
I saw the thing greened, so I was working on fixing her lipflaps up.

Look at the polls doc again, it was changed to red.

No, Naoto was not accepted. You can stop now

What changed it? Why was it greened and then redded?

I point you to the [Rules Doc]

Non-AA Boundaries
The following series are currently affected by Non-AA boundaries and require over 60% to be accepted:
Persona - [5] 61%
Adachi
Rise
Margaret
Elizabeth
Aigis

Fuckin' hell, but the original Naoto poll was before both Aigis and Margaret.

Shoulda voted Naoto (more like Not-o) to 50 before Aigis, buddy boy.

Wait there was another poll?

I was unable to cause it was rigged. There's literally nothing I could have done.

Reminder that anongrill made and thinks this is acceptable content.

The original Kiyotaka from DR poll was before Kaede or Hajime, and maybe Mikan as well. Should that mean he would only need 62% or 61%?

Yes, it ran for like 12 hours and ended once 50 people voted to avoid rigging... unless the early voters were the ones rigging and they kept the actual community from voting.

>We got two magic girls and a robot that nobody will use before a detective character

Really gets the thinker thinking.

I'm not sure the specifics of that poll since I never saw it, but was it RIGGED or REJECTED? The difference there is key.
Assuming it was rigged and, let's say, the server owner died and for two months the poll was sitting there with no serverpoll, then yes I say it would only need 62 or 61.

>50 people voted in a poll in 12 hours and it's ok
>when most of those polls were called rigged because they went over 30 in less than 3 days
What the fuck even if I had knew I doubt I would even have had the chance to vote then

what would happen if 2 characters were polled at the exact same time, and got the exact same percentage which was what both of them would need to get in, but accepting 1 would raise the minimum percent such that the remaining 1 could not get in? Accept both? Reject both? Accept the one that was put on the doc 3 seconds before the other one?

Yyyyyep. You don't even need to waste time on figuring out how a VPN works for the google poll. Just swap gmails and vote and swap gmails and revote.

I think it's funny. Ibuki's a meme character anyhow.

That's an incredibly specific circumstance you've raised, and the answer is that fairest to both pollers is that if it is the exact same time, the percentage should be the same for both.
And I mean MILLISECOND the same. Why would you NOT make it fair?