Is it still a cup and handle?

or time to abandon ship?

its a rocket

Look at the evolution user.

Do you really think this 16 months of uptrend is simply going to stop where the 2013 two-month bubble stopped?

it's an inverted turtle on it's back on the sunny beach obviously.

It's the two eared bear with a spoon in the air.

This is a bearish trend unless the spoon is at a less an 32 degree angle, that means it's very bullish, unless ofcourse the handle of the spoon is less than 2.5 times the width of the bears ears. This means SELL NOW.

too late noob

Its obviously the fat man making the perfect dive you twats

BTC> $

yeah i can see his dick and balls and tits

This desu senpai

>buying on the dead cat bounce
not even once

I really really like this image.

Back to 3,000.

oh good god i have to buy more

Its the buy ethereum formation.

Bitcoin is about to go bye bye

Wow you fuckers tricked me good. God damn it I should've gotten into Bitcoin when I had the chance

Why the fuck were you niggers shilling against it from day 1. Fuck me for being so impressionable

hurry up nocoiners, we are going 10k

hardly

No, easily.

bitcoin can go anywhere in the $200-$2000 range in the coming years but it will not be $10k for a fucking long time if ever.

Thanks for this post, madame Fortuna.

m8, popularity is going up and inflation is dropping hard. Bitcoin value will go to 10k and beyond in a matter of years

>popularity is going up and inflation is dropping hard.
it's both wrong tho. and also counter intuitive together.
but whatever. i think it will follow gold into a plunge as the financial markets get one more big push before they go flaccid. and then anything can happen, if you don't buy some asset like gold and bitcoin in then coming years (well below current price mind you) you will get rekt in the shitstorm after.

This is definitely true.

>(well below current price mind you)
Oh, so you're another one of those "i AM ENTITLED to cheaper bitcoin!" people.

You people have been crying for the same thing for years.
I remember people feeling entitled to 2 cent bitcoin when it was 5 cents.

>Oh, so you're another one of those "i AM ENTITLED to cheaper bitcoin!" people.
i really just want cheaper gold but once you bought bitcoin at half or third the current price you too will find it hard to belive people are buying it now.

>once you bought bitcoin at half or third the current price you too will find it hard to belive people are buying it now.

You should stay faaaaaar away from the financial markets.

People couldn't believe bitcoin was at 10 cents at one point.

>it's both wrong tho
I understand the popularity part is open for discussion. But the inflation is written in the code, you cant deny it is dropping

oh you meant bitcoin inflation i thought real inflation.

bitcoins predetermined supply curve is one of the things i like the least about it. this makes it a shit currency. the other thing is the devs literally sitting on their hands for a decade now.

>i thought real inflation.
bitcoin is real reeeee