/gtag/ Grand Theft Auto General

Your researched have figured out how to paint zebra stripes on your car edition.

Last thread
>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed) (embed) (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.39
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005467908--UPDATED-April-18-2017-GTAV-Title-Update-1-39-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60212/GTA-Online-Bonuses-Double-GTA-RP-Opportunities-Limited-Time-Discounts
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60222/GTA-Online-Gunrunning-Underground-Bunkers-Mobile-Operations-Centers-an
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60224/Watch

xth for acrobatic 18 wheelers

I fucking hate auto correct

me two

How do we fix GTAG?

Bunkers are dangerous

>hackers forcing you to respawn over and over during a race because they can't handle losing

So about that OpenIV thing being shut down, does that mean RP servers are no longer a thing?

Are twitch gta RP streams finally fucking dead?

>hackers aimbotting and caging you because they cant handle losing a 1v1 sniper fight

l m a o ing @ his life

Guys,
PCSS
Or far-more-stable 100+fps?

On the one hand, would be able to drive faster better. On the other hand, pretty fucking shadows.

I want to join pc_GTAG crew. My SC acc is EKONYAN

Console cucks ruin SP GTA and help feed gay shekel gta online THANK YOU

requestin re-entry into the pc GTAG crew
SC is Baelothe

Force menu shutdown, KEK

Only if you answer this question correctly, is the Kuruma an Evo or WRX?

>W-were totally sorry
Someone got their butthole stretchered by some lawyers

Lancer Evo

Requesting admittance into /gtag/
Social club name: Dewstream

WRX

C.) All of the above

Remember to have fun with the oppressor before it gets nerfed to ground level

>Remember to have fun with the kuruma before it gets nerfed to ground level
>Remember to have fun with the hydra before it gets nerfed to ground level
>Remember to have fun with the ruiner before it gets nerfed to ground level

wish i was that bike seat

I wish to join pc_GTAG
SC: GilgameshAuo

IF you casnnot tell which one is the wrx sti,which one is 2015 evo,which one is the skyline etc THEN IT DOES NOT MATTER CLEARLY YOU DO NOT KNOW SHIT ABOUT CARS MAKING IT IRRELEVANT

they only nerfed the rocket voltic so they could cram it into shitty races.

this will never be nerfed, maybe rocket capacity, but that's it

>role playing as drunken Russian soldiers that flew in to america doing missions in stupid ways.

>being this much of a loser

cyкa блять вы чё лoхы блять пидopы ёптa нaхyй чё дeлaeшь блять cтoй блять

Am I retarded? How do I pick this shit up?
I walk all over it and nothing happens.

>being an actual russian

kek how is being the enemy of the world you ebul russian

I apparently am if I cannot even attach the screenshot

I'm not Russian

need to unlock via shooting range

>Tfw no friends to play with so I just get into fights with chinks in public lobbies
Just end me

I unlocked the first tier, they are "solid" like the molotovs, not "ghost" like the launcher

I dont know, I dont live in US.

join GTAG you nitwit
we do that all day

now I threw some molotovs and can't pick them up either

can you unlock all the gun and car mods solo, or do you need people?

Not from an invite server, but you can from a solo public lobby

So what does the MOC Mission for the MOC itself unlock?

>complain about americans fucking about everywhere, imposing sanctions, throwing money at extra-territorial democratic & humanitarian groups, & murder-stomping assholes that step outta line
>muh biggest threat to world peace
>oh shit someone's being an asshole & fucking with my country/my despot is genociding my family/we're starving because this place is inhospitable as fuck AMERICA WHERE AREYOU WAAAAGGH

downforce machine broke

anyone knows if any trailers beside the AA one are woring with the hook on the APC (and other vehicles I guess)? FYI This one doesn't despite being at the right height.

Was driving through all of the sandy shores and grapeseed looking for a boat on a trailer, but can't find any, ffs.

you can't tow that thing
drive around in the rural places until you find a sadler or buffalo with a trailer

You're still losing alt tho. The perfection is when you keep the camera leveled.
If the camera, following you, doesn't go down or up you're at your maximum performance

Everytime your camera goes down you're losing altitude, everytime it goes up you're losing momentum

I know Im talking to a guy that found it and told me about it but I'm fairly sure that what Im talking about is improvement. Told you that going from chilliad i missed landing on mazebank cause I was too high and couldnt aim at it

I bet that if turning didnt make you lose tons of speed you could go from chilliad to airport and back to the top of chilliad and like lose a few meters if done properly.

Somebody better find perfection before they nerf it (Which I guess would be shutting down the servers desu)

maybe the turrets? not worth finding out tbqh. those things are the equivalent of special vehicle missions, so they don't unlock anything but rather provide discounts for things. focus on research

Speaking of Russians, are there are Russians or anyone from the former USSR in PC GTAG, does anybody know?

got kicked from PC crew for being inactive

want to join again hiitman5 pls

holy shit you research fast if you just idle in the bunker

Go join a race or something else to get out of your current session, you should then be able to pick up ammo once you return to freeroam. This is something I've been dealing with for a while now where the game won't allow me to pick up any ammo unless I do something like the above; simply joining or finding a new session doesn't work, I have to complete some kind of launched job or activity before returning to freeroam.

according to holywood
How about you stop believing the jews you mutiliated dick'd fucktard.
Your precious media always manages to find some people who are crying for american help but it doesnt take a lot of effort to google these groups and find out that they have been getting american money for years and are just paid shills.
Every single country that america "helped" ended up being much worse after. France on the other hand is pretty cool.

so basically just wiggle the shit out of the bike while having being perfectly level as the center?

Requesting admittance into /gtag/ PC

evilben13

Rate. I tried to go for the based classic Chrome Adder look.

RPG/10

a solid MK II explosive bullet/10

>in a session with just one fagget
>bored
>start spectating
>he drives a bike
>crashes right into the swift deluxe you left on the street like 10 minutes ago while doing the car sourcing
>gets mad and blows it up
never though just watching other people can be so entertaining

I once spectated a player "make it rain" in a strip club for a solid 30 mins.

Oh god why

I was doing housework so I spectated so I didnt time out. He was still going when I stopped. If I remember a correctly he was still in there for a good hour while I was sourcing cars. Underage and b&s gotta get their kicks somewhere I guess

is there any indication you are being spectated?

>love tron bike
>don't think i'll ever use it again because of rocket bike

I know your pain, it's too useful

Proud to say I never wasted my dollars on that damn shotaro

Agreed. Id even go.as far as saying its replaced the buzzard as the new multitool

Bati 801 was my all time favorite

Then Oppressor had to come along and heck it all up

Oh it definitely has IMO, if it had 2 seats I wouldn't have much use for the buzzard at all, especially considering it's a lot quicker to call it.

>be in APC
>decide to approach a freemode shitting contenst
>watch it from afar
>shoot down a jet that tried to strafe me
>noice
>suddenly a marker is suddenly moving towards me at mach speed
>oh it's just the meme flying bike what could possibly happen
>hear lock on sound
>can't see the flying bike because it's a fucking bike
>3 missles slam into my APC
>it survives, just barely
>I exit it and take cover behind it
>proceed to then haul the fuck out of there

that thing is fucking terrifying

We can still see each other during races, user.

That thing is so easy to dodge missiles in, moves fast enough that it's difficult to shoot the driver and has enough firepower you can glide up and bomb someone before they have time to react. It's absolutely lethal, pls no nerf.

goddamn with is it with fucking retards and heists

Not many people do them any more because they're kind of a pain in the ass

What's wrong. Did you need help with your Heists?

how else am i ment to get gtabucks?

>get killed by a random while doing a supply run
>whole gtag immediately rushes the fucker
t-thanks guys

>sell all my supercars to buy a bunker and command centre
>regret it 5 minutes later

No it's fair enough that you're grinding them for money, just usually most people who are any good at them have stopped grinding them because of all the retards who die immediately

NIGGA YOU A FUCK NIGGA

We've got a Heist group going on. Lately, we've been grinding Pacific for dudes who need the cash. We're good at it, too

Ive shat on so many randies in that fucker. Ive only ever been attacked by one once and id wish for it never to happen again

Jesus these tier 3 gun range challenges are the hardest fucking thing I've done in a vidya game in a while.

Oh excellent

You playing on a console I assume?

You gotta buy the MK IIs, learn the number of shots the target takes before it retracts for every individual weapon, and go for Headshots without fucking up to keep the multiplier at 3x

PC, right?
What's your SC?

Cant get further than T1 because of my poor eyesight and my slow-ass, soon-to-be middle aged hands. God I miss being 20

Yeah, Took me ages to do the pistol one.

Doing last one for Carbine right now.

tfw playing sitting on a felt couch with no mousepad, dat mouse jump makes any kind of shooters infuriating

Okay that one wasn't bad, fucking Pistol and heavy machine gun were simply awful for tier 3 however.

>do the vehicle sourcing where the car is being stopped by the police
>for some reason you get stars for just getting anywhere near the car
>get shot while running towards it
>respawn near
>now nobody minds as just walk to it, hop in and peacefully drive to my warehouse with 0$ repair costs
huh

I find the tier 3 targets easier because it throws a fuck ton of targets at you

Welcome to 6 months ago

Tfw cockstar still havent fized the I/E bug where the T20 spawns without a driverside door for automatic 3k damage.

I know its only 3k but its still a dick move